The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Season 2 Episodes

Jasper

• Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://thekingofdistruction.deviantart.com
Quote from: Malte279,Dec 23 2009 on  03:19 PM
Cut out the ridiculous song and I think this is an interesting basic idea the details of which could be elaborated and the consequences of which might do to fill more than one episode :)
I agree with that.

Ptyra

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • http://z8.invisionfree.com/The_Valley/index.php?
^ Too late! But I just did No One Has to Be Alone...

Today, I had a different idea that might be a series possibility. Most of it was sparked by my discovery of Gigantoraptor.

A herd of oviraptors come to the Great Valley. Some of them are young fast runners, who claim to be the fastest in the world. The gang soon realizes that the only reason why they win the races is because they cheat (boy, is that shocking[/sarcasm]). Ruby, irritated by the fastrunners, challenges them to a race in front of the entire Great Valley, hoping it would prevent them from cheating. The leader of the herd, a Gigantoraptor, judges the race, and comes to realize what fraudery the trio of young fast runners have been commiting.

There is also a small Petrie-orientated sub-plot, where he is bullied by a group of young fliers. Coincidentally, they just happen to be the nephews of fliers who bullied Pterano as a child.
I personally like this idea-at least the Ruby one. It sounds like something that would happen in the series, in my opinion. I even have a name for it "The Great Fast Runner Race"...oh yeah, very original[/sarcasm]

NeoGenesis005

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: LBTFan13,Sep 8 2009 on  10:39 PM
I was kind of thinking and found this one. This would be pretty emotional but I thought it would be cool.

So Littlefoot has a sleep story in which he sees his mother. They talk for a little and she reminds her son how much she loves him and how she will always be with him. Littlefoot starts to feel a little depressed for his mother, so the rest of the gang try to cheer him up. Eventually, Littlefoot finds a place where he sees a star that reminds him of his mother, almost like she is looking down upon him from the sky. From that point on, Littlefoot is no longer sad and visits this spot every night, talking to the star as if he were speaking to his mother.
Now this Idea is Perfect I would love to see Littlefoots Mother again

LittlefootAndAliTogether

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Well, I just had an idea for an episode.  It seems quite believable as we saw something kind of like that happen in films I and III.

Tricia goes playing with the Gang of Seven, they go into the Mysterious Beyond, and Tricia nearly becomes a meal for Red Claw.  

Topps, furious at their lack of responsibility, tells Cera that the others are a bad influence on her and that she and Tricia will no longer be allowed to play with the others.  

Cera and Tria are upset, but Topps, as usual, is obstinate.  Eventually, Cera runs away and is able to convince the others to come with her.  Unknown to them, Tricia spotted them and went after them.

They see her and suddenly see Red Claw, Screech, and Thud.  The Gang of Seven are able to save Tricia.  Topps and Tria happen to see them rescue her.  

Topps at first, though, thinks that they again put Tricia into danger, but Tria reminds Topps that he was supposed to be watching Tricia that time and that he goofed up and that accidents happen.

Topps realizes that he's been foolish and apologizes to everyone and they all go back and are allowed to see each other again.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Good one! I can see this work quite well, possibly even divided into two parts :yes
Inactive, probably forever.

LittlefootAndAliTogether

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I also just had another idea, though it might be a bit darker for the series, though nothing too dark.

Basically, our two favorite Egg Stealers would return.  They'd make off with some eggs of a Sharptooth.  A tiny bit later, the Gang of Seven would happen by that spot in the Mysterious Beyond.  

A Sharptooth mother and/or father would see the kids and somehow grab Ducky and/or Petrie.  The parent(s) would notice that his/her/their eggs were missing too.   Chomper would also realize this and offer to make a deal, that if the eggs were returned whole by a certain amount a time, Ducky and/or Petrie would be let go, otherwise he/she/they would be food.

LittlefootAndAliTogether

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I just had another great idea, though it would be kind of dark for the TV Series, and would have to have the main plot all happen in the Mysterious Beyond or else big problems could occur.

Chomper and the others would be playing in the Mysterious Beyond, or perhaps on the Great Wall.  Chomper would get conked on the head with a rock and sort of gets amnesia.  

He'd forget that he ever met the Gang of Five or Ruby and hence would be acting as he would be if he'd never met them before.  (i.e. Friends for Dinner.).  They have to try and get him back to normal before he harms them or the grownups find out.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Why don't you write a fic with that plot idea? It sounds like an idea to me :yes
Inactive, probably forever.