The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Help wanted

munstervolkswagon

• Ruby
    • View Profile
So here's the situation,
   Two friends (Eagle scouts) are loading up for a two week long camping trip in the mountains, They pack what they need to survive, (tent, cloths, matches, packs, and archery equipment) They load up in a small pick up and drive off.
   As they drive down the road the weather starts to turn, it goes from bad to worse.  They are about to pull off to stop, when a bolt of lighting strikes the truck and in a flash they are gone from our universe into The Mysterious Beyond, five miles outside of the Great Valley.
   When the rain stops, they hide the truck in sticks and leaves, grab their packs and walk. As they walk, they spot a sharptooth. From watching Jurassic Park, they freeze, but the sharptooth only roars and charges at them. They run and take shelter in a nearby cave until it goes away.
   They Proceed to put on homemade ghillie suits and creep through the Mysterious Beyond until they reach the Great Valley. Everyone looks at the two outsiders and are confronted by Littlefoot's Grandparents. After being temporarily approved by the adults, they setup camp.
   While trying to figure out how to get home Littlefoot and his friends introduce themselves to the new guests of the Valley. As the adults discuss the new guests, the two set off for the truck. Littlefoot and his friends set off after them. They explane who they are and where they come from. They all reach the truck and hear a discomforting noise... there was the sharptooth moving in on them. Before the gang could run, Jay, (sorry I had to thing of two good names for the characters) tells Petrie, ducky, and Sarah, (Sarah could change to) to jump in the cab with him, while Bam, Littlefoot and Spike jump in the back. They outrun the sharptooth and get back to the valley safely, after hearing this, the adults fully approve of the two, and let them stay.....

Ok so at this point, I'm at a loss, I don't know what great adventure should happen, how Jay, and Bam get home.... any suggestions would be good, something you would take out, leave in, add, or change this is my first one. any help is good help.
(p.s. I posted in the fridge but saw it was non-LBT posts hope i have better luck here.)
Thanks guys!