The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Screenshots of most beautiful LBT moments

Guest · 17 · 2973

Bruton the Iguanodon

I already have a topic for the cute ones...now onto the beautiful ones.

This shot touched me as a kid. I remember seeing this film on a sunday morning in Janurary of 2001. It was beautiful. This show...wasn't like the other kids shows.  ;)

LBTLover1

• Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.pranksterclan.co.nr
Aww...yes...wasn't the most memorable (I feel like the death scene of Littlefoot's mother was.).  This shot did have some emotional impact.

Bruton the Iguanodon

Oh, and one of the shots I remember the clearest was this one:

Ah, yes...makes a beautiful picture to paint, and the perfect backdrop for a computer!  :smile

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Those are some great screenshots you have and they would indeed make good wallpaper for a pc.

Dr. Curzon

• Spike
    • View Profile

Bruton the Iguanodon

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I've decided to upload more beautiful images of LBT scenery. It and the music are part of what make these films special to me.

I tend not to include shots that focus on characters, since scenery is what I'm going for, BTW.

Bruton the Iguanodon

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I know this is double posting but I have SO many good screenshots to show!

Movie II has some of the best scenery!  :smile

jansenov

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Nice collection of screenshots, Bruton! :)
Inactive, probably forever.

Bruton the Iguanodon

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Aw, thanks. I'll admit I got them all from the DisneyScreencap site. In the past, I've generally taken my own screenshots (for LBT images, at least) but I've since found a way to get them more easily. Hope it isn't cheating.  :smile

Here are some from movie 3, my favorite... :smile

Like I said, I don't take too many shots with characters in them, but if I really like the background and/or think the character looks good on it, I'll include it.

Could I post these on the wiki, BTW?

Bruton the Iguanodon

• Ducky
    • View Profile
More great ones from II...I love the night shots in that one...and the green of the valley is so beautiful in it. Seriously, in terms of DTV art, this is Da Vinci.

Bruton the Iguanodon

• Ducky
    • View Profile

I just thought Mama Flyer looked so beautiful against the sky there.

And Grandpa Longneck against this backdrop...man, that goes well!  :smile  

I know this is a lot, but...oh man, LBT is a treasure trove when it comes to beautiful animated scenery!  :smile

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

LBTLover1

• Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.pranksterclan.co.nr
I've noticed most of the good screenshots came when it was the first and last movies.  Apparently, the scenery was well drawn in the first, and during the last ones, the scenery became more...realistic?...not the right word, but synonymous.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Yeah, they tried to make things look as realistic as possible (LBT 12 sticking out to me personally in that regard). Nevertheless, the painted backgrounds of the early sequels are masterful (as Bruton's screenshots clearly show :))
Inactive, probably forever.

jansenov

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I wonder what other longstanding animated franchise can boast scenes of this quality.