The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Why Do You Like LBT?

Nimrod

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.landbeforetimefreak.npage.de
Quote from: Sky,Aug 5 2007 on  06:28 AM
Quote from: Nimrod,Aug 5 2007 on  05:57 AM
I like the land before time, cause the story is about good friends, which hold on together.
As a second point I find the little dinos very cute.
...and because dinosours are my favourite animals.  :D
My, too. :D

Weather_lord_7

• Petrie
    • View Profile
I like it because I can relate to most of the things in it.

Like Littlefoot wanting a brother in some of the sequels, dealing with (almost) leaving friends, loneliness and all that.

Lain_EX

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Well, I like them, because I'd like to have a great adventure like them (honest). Besides, Tricia is very cute ^^. Oh, I almost forgot, I love dinosaurs and I have some sort of interest on them.

Tikaani Strike

• Chomper
    • View Profile
I liked the original just because of the dark themes, like having the death of a parent and having to find something all on your own or differences don't really matter when you are in need.
Other huge pluses as well as the animation was very detailed and they used very earthy colors.  And the scenery was to die for, it was so beautiful. The score also....aw man. I want to do the Overture with an orchestra. It's so good.

I liked the sequels just because they were adorable. The songs were corny, the plot line had nothing to diwht the first, but that still did not overlap the cuteness!

Dinonut

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • http://freewebs.com/ryan_dinomite/
Simply because I am obsessed with dinosaurs.

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
Childhood favorite (one of the first two vhs tapes parents bought) and the music's nice for an orchestral/symphonic lover. :D

And lets not talk about that big purple dinosaur wannabe....  :rolleyes:  :lol:

Manny Cav

• Cera
    • View Profile
Quote from: Petrie,Sep 17 2007 on  07:16 PM
And lets not talk about that big purple dinosaur wannabe....  :rolleyes:lol:
♫"I love you
You love me
We're a happy family
With a great big hug
And a kiss from me to you
Won't you say you love me too?

I love you
You love me
We're best friends
Like friends should be
With a great big hug
And a kiss from me to you
Won't you say you love me too?"♫
 :lol
LOLOLOLOLOL Barney!!!!!

Teresa

• Chomper
    • View Profile
I'm not much into dinosaurs in general. But back in junior school my mum recorded films 2,3 & 4 off of BBC and i was instantly addicted to it but the end of the 4th was cut off so it was a mistery to me if littelfoot's grandfather survived. Then the year "The stone of cold fire" was released they brought all the other films out on video so i got them all.  :D
I love it because after all they've been through they're still friends and i like to guess who the voice actors are.  :lol

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thelandbeforetime.org
the end of the 4th was cut off so it was a mistery to me if littelfoot's grandfather survived

OUCH!  How'd you live with that suspence? :o

LBTDiclonius

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Weather_lord_7,Sep 15 2007 on  07:45 PM
I like it because I can relate to most of the things in it.

Like Littlefoot wanting a brother in some of the sequels, dealing with (almost) leaving friends, loneliness and all that.
Well isn't that the story of my life. Except...I wanted a sister. :lol:

I don't know why I like LBT. I've asked myself that many times and it's still a mystery to me today. I guess it's because I had nothing to do so I watched it and ended up loving it. And it teaches good life lessons. Something that some people today need to know. :(

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Why do I love the land before time?..
Because it was one of the main things that got me to love dinosaurs.
Because of Littlefoot.
Because of Cera.
Because of Ducky.
Because of Petrie.
Because of Spike.
Because of Chomper.
Because of Ali.
Because of Tricia.
Because the first film is one of the few media that had me genuenly fighting back the tears.
Because I actually like Cera.
Because it made a T_Rex a dino that scared the hell out of me in Jurassic Park, look cute and loveable.
Because of tree stars.
Because of Don Bluth.
Because of James Horner's score.
Because the first few sequals really weren't that bad (in my opinion)
Because it inspired me to make my human OCs.
Because of Littlefoots mum.
Because of the "don't step on a crack or you'll fall and break your back" scene.
Because something's you see with your eyes something's you see with your heart.
Because its pretty much my favorite western 2D animation.
Because it got me to join this site :D
And many many more reasons.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I honestly don't know why I like TLBT. I like the idea in the first place, that's for sure. They've simply grown on me, I guess :p
Inactive, probably forever.

SkyColor-TreeSweets

• Ruby
    • View Profile
There are a lot reasons. I like following the gang- all of whom are likable characters- on all their adventures. I like their friendship and the lessons that they learn. I like the songs ( the vast majority of them anyways). There is nostalgia as well. And I like dinosaurs.

Also, I am a child at heart (not a bad thing, as long as I am an adult in brain), so the series being directed primarily at children isn't much of an impediment.

cool person

• Ruby
    • View Profile
im in likement of LGBT for fun dinosariuse ;& cartoons. mabye they be existenced in real life some days in future? hoping so!  :nyah  :lol