The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The Cheat Page

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
  • The game is on; so let's play!
    • View Profile
Hey gamers!

Got lost in your favourite RPG? Can't find that last treasure for 100% completion? Fed up of that impossible boss whupping your virtual keester?! (I know I am...rawr! :anger) Then you're in luck. We gamers have gotta band together to ensure all gaming worlds are made safe by our trials and heroic efforts. Welcome to the Cheat Page!

(OK...getting to the point now... :p )

Gamers, place your best kept secrets, cheats and general playing tips for all games across all formats up here to help your fellow virtual heroes out. Alternatively, if you're stuck or need a helping hand, put up a "HELP WANTED" post stating your game and the situation you're having trouble with and a GOF gamer will leap gracefully to your rescue.

I'll kick start it off with a little Resi Evil 5 Professional Mode helpful tips (inspired by Mr Drake's post in the "Whatcha playin'" page.)

1. Max out your weapons and use infinite ammo: Spend some time getting those game points for unlimited ammo for weapons by going back over the story mode or mercenaries mode a good few times. Recommended weapons: Magnum to sub out your standard pistol (Lightning Hawk is a good choice due to quicker rate of fire than the others), Shotgun for crowd control (M3 is the strongest once full done up but any will do), Sniper Rifle for ranged combat (PSG-1 I find is best due to its scope can zoom the furthest). The rocket launcher is a good idea for bosses but don't get too trigger happy coz the explosion can cause you and your partner damage even if friendly fire is off!

2. Hold your partner's hand! - Professional Mode is a royal sod when it comes to enemies. They are already pumped up and bloodthirsty from the get-go and will attack even more relentlessly than in Veteran mode. Pack at least 2 full healing items each (Green+Red herb or First Aid Sprays) because 9.5 out of 10 enemy hits, even wearing the Melee Vest and Bulletproof Vest, will put you in the DYING phase. What's worse, you literally have 3 seconds to get to revive your partner (I am NOT joking!). Stay close and don't stray far from each other unless you have to because even the standard enemies can be the end of you before you've realised it's happened.

One last tip...not just for Prof Mode...

EASY BOSS KILL: THE U8 - In stage 5-1, when you fight the giant crab-spider crawlie thingy, make sure you have at least 3 Hand Grenades (green ones) between you and your partner. When the fight starts, whip out your shotgun and blast either one of its legs (the fleshy exposed bit) to bring it down to your level. Run up to its face and hit Square (or X for 360) to lob a grenade in its gob (don't aim and throw manually coz it won't work). A screen-cut will show it's now exposed brain which most will spend countless shots trying to shoot at. Don't bother! Instead, repeat blasting the U8's leg and throwing a grenade in its mouth. Do this 3 times and the fights over saving you a lot of headache and a lot of ammo too...

There you go guys...hope that helps! Got any gaming pearls of wisdoms, please share them with us here. You could help a fellow gamer out of a nasty virtual sitch! ;)

Happy gaming!  :smile

Nintendoofah64

• Spike
    • View Profile
Here's a very usefull glitch from Banjo kazooie

No life loss from falling: Ground pound on the ledge and when Banjo comes up with his arms stretched out move him off the ledge and he'll land, unhurt. This can also be done in banjo tooie.

Campion1

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Metal gear solid 3 European extreme. (Or any other difficulty)

Use the box for everything. Sneak with the box. Lure people with the box. Hide in the box. I am not joking. One section of the game is almost impossible on no-kill run without the box. If you are running up a slope, use the box. If you need to sneak up on a guy, use the box, it's faster. If a dude sees you in the box, stop and let him reach you, then pop out and cqc the life out of him. It does not matter where you are. Trust in the box, and the box will trust in you.

When you have a dude in cqc, throw him down and point a gun at him. He will never get up. This makes thing infinitely easier. I prefer this tatic compared to shooting them in the face with a tranq gun. (Then failing the mission about a minute later after they wake up.)

If you're having problems with resources, hold up the guards. They're walking gun caches.

Use the binocular-gun trick for long range dudes. Look it up on google or something.

I'll post more stuff later.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
In regards to the tips on Resident Evil 5 Professional Mode.  Take along a Rocket Launcher with infinite ammo, all bosses, except for Wesker will die in one shot, inclusing all versions of Uroboros.  Wesker takes like, 7 rockets to the face before he falls.

To get the Infinite Rocket Launcher is simple, beat the game in under 5 hours on any difficulty....and it's not as hard as it seems, trust me.  The first level, in the Public Assembly, in your second playthrough, it will be easy to survive easily as well as killing the Executioner with ease.

In regards to the U-8, like any other boss.....if you have the Infinite Rocket Launcher, one rocket to its face should cause it fall off, maybe a second rocket.  Same for Irving, strike his exposed self with a rocket....a direct hit will kill him in one shot as well....if not, a few shots the mouth with the rocket launcher will kill him regardless.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Resident Evil 5:  
A great way to get bonus points is to play level...2-3, the Savannah, repeatedly.  6 minutes, 2000 points on Veteran.  Really good.  
For money, the area... with the underground city is good.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
*waves arms around* I be needing some help on a game!

Okay, lookingaround, I an't find an answer for what it is I am after.  On Kingdom Hearts 2, it's to do with one of the gummi routes, as I am trying to 100% all of them now.  The gummi route Splash Island, mission level 2, I am missing on treasure from there, I know what it is from, but I can't make the enemy appear.  It's apparantly a Gold Shield Heartless gummi ship that I've got to kill for my missing treasure piece, but can't figure out how to make him appear.

Does anyone here know how to amke said gummi ship appear so that I may kill him and claim my missing prize?

LBTLover1

• Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.pranksterclan.co.nr
Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask

*Yeah no one plays this, but whatever.*

The infamous milk you can get on the third day in East Clock Town gives you unlimited Magic.  So you can go fight Majora easily with your Deity Link mask equipped.

*Waits for crowd response*

Stranger: What did he just say?

chaosdestruction

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep

To beat Vanitas Remnant, simply go behind a rock with a lot of Strike Raid attacks. Van can't seem to figure out how to get around the rock and your attack goes through the wall; do the math.

To beat Mysterious Figure, equip yourself with Thunder Surge, Curaga, Thunder Surge, Curaga, ect. (Note: Fire surge works too, but it has a shorter range), have all the HP upgrades and grab a lucky charm; this battle is based off luck but it's SO worth it!

To get the Ultima Weapon, beat the entire Mirage Arena as all three characters .(You also get the best Shotlock this way).

Okay, lookingaround, I an't find an answer for what it is I am after. On Kingdom Hearts 2, it's to do with one of the gummi routes, as I am trying to 100% all of them now. The gummi route Splash Island, mission level 2, I am missing on treasure from there, I know what it is from, but I can't make the enemy appear. It's apparantly a Gold Shield Heartless gummi ship that I've got to kill for my missing treasure piece, but can't figure out how to make him appear.

Does anyone here know how to amke said gummi ship appear so that I may kill him and claim my missing prize?

'Fraid not. Those levels were frustrating to me too, so you ain't alone.

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
You can beat every single boss in Harry Potter 7 (both games) by hiding in the corner under your invisibility cloak until time runs out. This even works on the final battle with Voldemort. I am not kidding,.

MF217

• 밀레 시안
  • Member+
  • Chomper
    • View Profile
    • http://mf217.deviantart.com/
Jurassic Park: Operation Genesis (PS2 Version).

When starting up an Operation Genesis file, make sure your starting Dig Site is the one from the Jurassic (Dryosaurus, Ceratosaurus, and Stegosaurus) and immediately begin dig site excavation in that location until you have all three Dinosaurs at 100% DNA.

When your Star Rating increases, unlock the next two Dig Sites for the Jurassic Period. Do the same as above, and breed all EXCEPT Dilophosaurus (hails from a different temporal range as the other Jurassic Period Dinosaurs) and Kentrosaurus (doesn't like Brachiosaurus in the same pen) into your park and place all the herbivores in the same pen while leaving the two carnivores separate.

Have no less than two Allosaurus in the same enclosure, and ensure that, before breeding Dinosaurs, all DNA for that particular species is at 100% (more DNA extracted for a species gives a  longer lifespan, which is vital for saving money on specimen replacements).

With this setup, you'll have every Dinosaur in the park necessary to please all guest types and avoid any inter-species issues with the herbivores. You'll also be capable of achieving a Five Star park with this setup as well. Due keep in mind one thing, is that even though the above setup is built with the three dig site limit of the PS2 Version in mind, this'll also work for the Xbox and PC Versions.
Nintendo 3DS Friend Code:
Marty
3695-0507-9451
Nintendo Switch Friend Code:
MF217
SW-2833-1633-8314
Note: PM me before asking for any meetings on various games for the 3DS or Switch please.

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Having an old-school N64 night?

If you're playing Goldeneye and you're using Remote mines, you can activate your mines faster by pressing A + B while holding the mines rather than switching to the detonator watch.

I messed with my friends for ages before I filled them in. This is apparently less universally known that I thought it was! Abuse that! MUAHAHA  :p  :lol

MF217

• 밀레 시안
  • Member+
  • Chomper
    • View Profile
    • http://mf217.deviantart.com/
Quote from: action9000,Apr 19 2016 on  03:17 PM
Having an old-school N64 night?
N64 eh? I've got a cheat for those who play the shoot out mini-games on Banjo-Tooie for retro multiplayer nights.

When you go to gather eggs, so long as the normal blue eggs and grenade eggs are obtainable, there's a little glitch you can activate. Basically, mid-firing eggs while you're firing off the blue eyes while holding down the Z-button will cause the next egg type you select to have the same exact fire rate as the blue eggs for a while. The purpose of this?

Grenade eggs have among the slowest fire rates in the game, and have a recoil animation to demonstrate this. So, basically, while you're in the middle of firing blue eggs and holding down the button for firing them, and you have absolutely no fire eggs present in your ammo inventory, you can switch to the grenade eggs mid-firing and fire grenade eggs at the exact same firing speed as blue eggs.

With this exploit, you can easily decimate players who use either Jinjo or Gruntilda as their player character. Gruntilda due to her being the slowest but having the highest HP, and Jinjo due to its small size and insane speed. Just be careful not to run out of eggs for both types; grenade eggs only have a cap of 1/4th of the maximum for blue eggs' cap after all (25 grenade eggs compared to 100 blue eggs).

Also, I haven't tested this in single player just yet, but if you're having a pain with Mr. Patch as he gets smaller with less hits left til he perishes, you can possibly use this exact same tactic to ensure you land hits on all of the remaining weak spots on Mr. Patch. Not sure if you can do the same with Lord Woo Fak Fak though, considering he's underwater. I DO, however, know that you can pretty much demolish Terry faster than the K-Pg Extinction Event with this exploit. You will absolutely decimate Terry with this it's not even funny (seriously, it isn't; she isn't even evil like the other bosses).
Nintendo 3DS Friend Code:
Marty
3695-0507-9451
Nintendo Switch Friend Code:
MF217
SW-2833-1633-8314
Note: PM me before asking for any meetings on various games for the 3DS or Switch please.