The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Spirited Away- Animal Style

Nick22 · 88 · 13684

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
b break and i have been chatting about a story based on the film apirited away , and have decide to have a rp about it. Like film the story will be set in a bathouse. in this story Zira (from Lion King 2) will run the bathouse, like the film, she will have a twin (called Hate) who is her polar oposite. The Bathouse is inhabitated by spirits and monsters..and many others creatures besides. some are humans 9although humands are looked down upon and sme even cdonsider them acdelicacy) and lots of other things besides..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
This'll be cool nick!

I'll take Kovu and Nuka for now.

Perhaps we could give Kopa and Kiara a Chihiro like role?

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
certainly.. kovu could be like haku in the film, ot perhaps vitani could play that role.. the mysterous imtermediary/ henchman..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
And since we're giving Zira the Yubaba role, that means technically she's immortal and won't be "defeated", really?

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
correct,  in Spirited away she went right back to running the bathouse although haku presumably ' gave notice'
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Maybe if we do something Chihiro like with Kopa and Kiara, maybe we could try to have Zira and Scar make them believe that they are their true parents?

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
well i'll hold off on that and let others have thier imput..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
gotcha, i mean, we don't have to do every idea i'm suggesting here.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I've seen the film a while ago.   I guess it'll be like the insane cafe and the wildcat cafe where folks show up and unusual things happen there?

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Yeah, spirits and other magical creatures live or visit the bathhouse, and Wildcat will be the head chef....so you know what that means!  :lol

It's definitely a more magic-based rp

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Guess it means some patrons to the bathhouse will be eaten.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Pretty much.  :lol

Also, like nick said, we can use chars from various cartoons and say that they are some kind of spirit, monster, or just has magical powers.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Guess that leaves out Jason unless he only uses his imperial dragon form/body and never changes to his time lord body/form.  & the other human friends of his won't appear.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I think I'll include Tiger and Miss Kitty in this as some of the bathhouse residents.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Makes sense. It would be a great place to go to to get away from a dusty town, especially if he's sheriff or something of that town.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Well, actually, the idea was in this rp that all of our chars for the most part live in the magical realm already, this isn't exactly set in the same continuity as toon world.

ChaoticMistress

• Petrie
    • View Profile
So I guess I can't bring in my new Transformers OC then, since this is set in the spirit realm... there probably can't be any Transformers. I guess I'll have to create a SA OC for this roleplay. :)

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Or you could take a character from another series, but give them an alternate magical/spirit background.

ChaoticMistress

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Well, I prefer to make a special character for this roleplay, though, I'm not entirely sure what kind of spirit she/he will be. But by the time the actual roleplay is up, I'll think of something by then.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Guess Jason may not fit then, unless he's always in his imperial dragon form, though that type of dragon mainly lives in another universe so he may not fit at all.