The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

What do you think the Prehistoric Pals will be

LittlefootAndAliTogether

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I know we'd likely see a very strong willed Cera, but would Littlefoot also be strong willed?  Would Spike finally talk, perhaps if he met the right girl?  Would they still hang out as they got older or go their separate ways?  

Do you think Petrie would ever try to be brave, if only to impress a girl?  Do you think any boyfriend of Ducky's would get over her "Yep, yep, yep." and "No, no, no." habits?  

Would Topsy be extremely protective of Cera, perhaps following Cera, and any boyfriend she might have, around everywhere?  

Would Chomper still be good or would he be thinking of eating Leaf Eaters or would he be indecisive on that matter (particularly if any girls he met didn't share his fondness of Leaf Eaters).  

Would Ruby still be in contact with the Great Valley residents and Chomper?  

Would Littlefoot be still with his grandparents or with Bron (assuming his grandparents would pass on)?  

Would Cera be alone with Tria and Tricia or would Topps still be alive and perhaps Topps and Tria would have had more kids?  

Would Ducky be less nice as a teen?  

What would Tricia be like when she is older?  Like Cera and Topps or like Tria?  

What about Littlefoot and Ali?  Does Littlefoot have a chance with her or has Rhett ruined that?

Since Petrie and Ducky seem to be the same size so far pretty much, what will they do when   Ducky outgrows Petrie?  Will it be annoying for Petrie to have to look up (literally) to his good friend?

Will Cera take it well when Littlefoot gets big enough that, even perhaps with more horns, she is no longer able to best him in a fight?  

Will Littlefoot and Chomper enjoy being really tall and being able to smash down trees?   :lol

Will Cera finally admit that it's ok to be afraid?

Littlefoot fan 1990

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://vitaniandkovulover.deviantart.com/
I'm not sure what they will be like as teenagers; I guess it's all up to interpretation.

If I had to guess; hopefully Ruby gets over her backwards talking once she gets older. Maybe Petrie would start speaking perfect English as he matures into a teenager. I think that is when Spike will speak more and maybe Ducky will give up her no. no. no and yep, yep, yep habit.

I also think Cera would be more mature as she grows into a teenager. She would probably also see that she doesn't have to be tough like her dad just because she's a threehorn.

I'm not sure about Chomper; he probably would have to resort to eating other dinosaurs; meat eating ones anyway. I don't see how bugs would fill him up as he grows into a teenager.

I'm sure Littlefoot would rather stay with his grandparents until he reaches adulthood.

Those are just my opinions.