The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Species stay the same

LBT90321 · 87 · 11953

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
it can take awhile for people to join a roleplay. unfortunately, some times a rp simply doesnt take off. either folks are too busy, or they don't like the plot, or well theres dozens of possible reasons why  they dont join.  in addition to changing of the species, they should also travel to different areas- after all theres only so much you can do in the great valley
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Yeah, there could be an epic adventure while they try to resolve their change. It's those things that make the difference between "just some story" and an "epic story" The RP could be really good if we come up with a great plot and I'm sure more people would show their interest then. I think, so far, you've rather scared them away. Took me a while to see the potential of the idea if carried out well.
Inactive, probably forever.

LBT90321

• Spike
    • View Profile
Really I would scare them if I said their monsters, but their not.
It's just that when there Longnecks, Threehorns, Swimmers, Flyers, spiketails, Fast runners, and sharpteeth they will experience adventures for 7 weeks

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
You did seem kinda bossy and that would of put many people off.

If you want to lead a RP you'll have to learn to listen to others input and ideas.

I may join, may if the plot gets explored more.

What kind of adventures?
What  obstacles will that face?
What is the point of the the changing?
Why were they the chosen ones?

Just having it 'oh they change and have adventures' isn't really putting out there very much. You want to draw people in.

Be patient, you're just turning people right now.

You'll have to let others help you, and not be so controlling. A RP leader only has control up to a point but they cannot control every single line otherwise you just have a bunch of people writing a fanfiction for you. Roleplay is about freedom.

LBT90321

• Spike
    • View Profile
Quote from: Nahla,Jan 21 2017 on  06:14 PM
You did seem kinda bossy and that would of put many people off.

If you want to lead a RP you'll have to learn to listen to others input and ideas.

I may join, may if the plot gets explored more.

What kind of adventures?
What  obstacles will that face?
What is the point of the the changing?
Why were they the chosen ones?

Just having it 'oh they change and have adventures' isn't really putting out there very much. You want to draw people in.

Be patient, you're just turning people right now.

You'll have to let others help you, and not be so controlling. A RP leader only has control up to a point but they cannot control every single line otherwise you just have a bunch of people writing a fanfiction for you. Roleplay is about freedom.
I know freedom. I want it as much as everyone does. I can't control all lines. Only the other members can control.

To answer the questions this is it
1.the adventures will include getting lost, finding new caves, metting old friends, encounter red claw, and making it back home with courage and friendship.

2.the obstacles include streatching necks for reaching, hitting heads on rocks, swimming in rapids, flying, running fast away from enemies, and doing a loud roar.

3.the point of changing is for them to experience what would happen if they were different dinosaur species

4.they were chosen by the rainbow faces for change because once every 100 years the 2 choose a group of kids to go through the same kind of dinosaur types. The 7 kids are their choice.

LBT90321

• Spike
    • View Profile
This roleplay may be post-poned for a while

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I think at this point it's pretty safe to say that not enough people are interested.  :sducky
Inactive, probably forever.