The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The Wildcat Cafe

brekclub85 · 415 · 39749

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Dongwa quickly put on a suit that would protect his fur from the upcoming sugary blast.

"Take cover!" the kitten called to the customers.

"Oh, there is a customer in there," KAirel chuckled to herself about the meal she most recently delivered.

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
Captain Fairchild frowned  as he saw the spray hose being deployed. "Spray me with that and I'll fill you full of 30 mm armor piercing shells," he growled. He spooled up his 30 mm gatling cannon to reinforce his threat. Needless to say the low growl/whine was quite disconcerting.

-------------------

"Erm, let's get out of here before weapons start getting used," Mr. Bigmouth said.

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
we only use it on flesh and blood customrs wildcat said in reply ' so just put your weapons away..' wildcat said giving Fairchild a knowing glance..'i'll get you another can of oil right away..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Captain Fairchild glowered at Wildcat but let his gatling gun spool down.

Suddenly a feminine voice was heard over the intercom. "Wildcat Cafe, this is Rainbow, requesting permission to land.

---------------------

"Any luck?" the F-18 asked as she flew in a steady loop around the the Wildcat Cafe.

"Not yet," the F-16 replied. She also flew in a steady loop going in the opposite direction as her friend. She was skilled enough that she could do this without worry of crashing. She preferred to use her callsign of "Rainbow" in radio communications.

(OOC - Fun fact, the F-16 is basically Rainbow Dash as a living plane!)

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
(Yeah, I never really got into the show that much, but neat.)

"Um, permission granted," Rabbit replied over the loudspeaker, "Just don't cause a mess..."

"Random question?" Dongwa asked Deimos and Mr. Bigmouth, "Do you like chocolate syrup? If not, look out," he chuckled, wearing a rain slicker.

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Yeah, we'll be leaving," Deimos said. He took his meal and left without paying.

Mr. Bigmouth did the same but was courteous enough to pay for his meal.

----------------

Rainbow approached the airstrip in preparation to land.

"You're going too fast!" the F-18 shouted.

Rainbow didn't pay her friend any attention. Recommended landing speed for her breed of aircraft was 160 knots - she routinely landed at speeds of over 200 knots. Granted, she was fitted with a thrust reversal system that let her land at such high speeds.  

----------------

Rainbow jittered slightly as she touched down on the airstrip. She swore as she realized that the airstrip wasn't as long as she expected. She quickly deployed her thrust reversers.

While this did successfully slow her down enough that she could brake without melting her landing gear, the jet wash ended up ruining a good portion of the cafe. The jet wash was so powerful that dishes, utensils, tables, chairs and even patrons and staff actually ended up flying through the air.

"Oops," she said sheepishly as she shut down her engines.

"Is that all you can say!?" a Rabbit shouted. He had bits of someone else's salad all over his face.

---------------------

Captain Fairchild rolled his eyes. "Idiot," he muttered as he drank some oil.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Leave," Rabbit told Rainbow flatly, having suffered a bruise from the impact. "Leave, just leave, leave please, leave seriously just leave," he said, his voice getting more and more stoic as he words went on.

"Ugh.....Mr. Wildcat?" Kovu said dizzily, "Could you use your magic to fix this place?

"Hey!" Kairel growled, noticing Deimos trying to leave without paying.

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Rainbow chuckled. "Okay, fine, I'll leave. But I must warn you that I use afterburners to take off. So are you fine with some things possibly catching on fire?"

She spooled up her engines. A gust of hot air washed over the ruined cafe, sending papers and other light debris flying. She then slowly taxiied out of the cafe.

---------------------------------------

Deimos glared at Kairel. "What the f--- kind of cafe is this!?" he demanded. "You spray chocolate syrup on the costumers?! If you think I am going to put up with that s---, you are f---ing insane. And to top if off, a f---ing fighter jet lands and its jet wash nearly blows a f---ing table at me!? This cafe isn't worth my f---ing money! Good f---ing day!"

He then headed out of the cafe.

At the same time, another feminine voice issued forth from the radio, now buried under debris. "Wildcat Cafe, this is Lt. McDonnell requesting permission to land."

Lt. McDonnell had no idea of the damage that Rainbow's landing had caused. She circled around and waited for permission to land.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"You owe us so much money, you won't be able to even dream of the amount you'll be paying," Rabbit said to Rainbow.

"Douche...." Kairel frowned, cleaning herself off.

Kovu picked up the PA this time around. "Just park far away, some other jet named Rainbow caused so much damage, we don't want more," Kovu warned, "If you work with her, could you report her to some higher-up?" he begged.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Sam grabbed her food and drink then went under her table & pushed it over to use it as a shield to work on her meal there.

Bowson grasp his drink in one hand then he pulled his head, arms, legs and tail into his shell.    The heat not really bothering him much and the debris hitting and bouncing off his shell.  Once most of the commotion was over he brought the rest of his body out of his shell and resumed drinking his drink.  The table  and his being gone.  "At least I still have my drink." He said to himself.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Thank you for paying sir," Kairel said to Mr. Bigmouth, "We hope to see you again here soon."

"Can you examine the new customers now Mr. Wildcat?" Dongw asked.

vonboy

• Chomper: "Threehorns are better at everything, including rumpsteaks"
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
The Professor walked aimlessly around the restaurant till he finally found the big cat he was looking for.

"So Mr. Wildcat, how about that job interview?"
Come check out my new Youtube gaming channel, Game Biter!
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

Chomper: "Well, sure I would!"

Come give my LBT TV Series fanfiction, PAST-O-RAMA, a read!
---------------------
(Runner-Up)

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Rainbow spooled up her engines and lit her afterburners as she soared into the sky. Luckily, she was far enough that she didn't set fire to the cafe but some pieces of debris caught on fire.

-------------------------

Lt. McDonnell circled around to bleed off her speed as she prepared to land.

She then landed on the ruined runway at a low speed. She was not equipped with thrust reversers so she had to land at low speed.

"Where's Rainbow?" she asked.

Captain Fairchild winked at her. She ignored him.

"Why did you invite her?" Captain Fairchild asked.

"I didn't!"

-------------------

Mr. Bigmouth caught up to Deimos. "What the hell's wrong with you?"

"F--- off!" Deimos spat.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Yes Yes I can fix everything ' Wildcat said ' I have ebough experience using magic to fix this..' He said gesturing and beginning to repair the damage Rainbow had caused.. " inexperienced living planes, he ssighed.. "Follow me professor,, we'll need to find you a position that doesn't involve much physical activity..he said turning towards his office
_ bruma started picking up debris off the floor, the crash has severed the hose and chocolate syrup was leaking out all over the floor.
-
Perhaops we should build a place for planes to pick up thier food..kiara sighed as she looked at the huge mess.. the staff would be cleaning this up for the next couple days ar least..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Yeah, maybe make a patio outside the mountain," Kovu suggested, "Or make a drive, or fly-through. I hate these messes."

Wildcat's spell cleaned up enough debris that business could keep going for the day.

"Time for the kung fu demonstration," Dongwa told Fox, "Are you ready?"

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I'm on it' Fox said as they headed towards an area odf the resteraunt which was not heavily damaged..
 just freaking great' Panty said wiping off chocolate as best she could.. " We should have done with something other than chocolate syrup..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Well, look at it this way," Kairel joked, "That chocolate is probably the closest thing to a bra you've ever worn, Panty."

Dongwa, Dagnino, and Rabbit were waiting for Fox to join them on stage.

"We're sorry for the inconveniences," Dongwa told the other customers, "Now please enjoy this demonstration of martial arts for your enjoyment."

A short distance away from the Wildcat Cafe was another restaurant that ran by the same principles....IE, cooking their customers.

This restaurant belonged to a tiger named Shere Khan, who was inspired to make this business after he succesfully hunted down ant ate his biggest enemy, Mowgli.

"I'm here sir," Bagheera the panther said, truth be told he wasn't too fond of Mowgli either, so he and Khan became friends after the incident.

Khan's restaurant had a theme of.......Shere Khan. His image FILLED the joint.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
so  have you grabbed the menu tonight' Khan asked ' Like Wildcat, they cooked thier customers, with the the difference being much fewer customers were spared.. Khan had vwery high standards..
" Very funny kariel, you have lettuce behind your left ear' Panty replied.
Fox climbed on stage ands began going through her poses.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Dongwa, Dagnino, and Rabbit soon joined her.

Kovu played some peaceful music that would shift in tone as the gestures of the performers changed.

"Oh thanks, Kairel nodded to Panty shaking it off.
"Seems Bruma got a pizza to the face....."

"We sssssure did boss," Kaa, who was another emplyee at Khan's did.

"We caught a group of scoutsssss who were cmaping out in the dessssert."

"We know humans are a favorite dish among customers, and yourself Khan," Bagheera smirked. The panther set the tied up brats on chairs that looked like Khan's face so the tiger could decide their fates.

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Lt. McDonnell spotted Rainbow coming in for a landing. She had been ordered to work under Wildcat as compensation for the damage she caused.

This was all thanks to Lt. McDonnell alerting their commanding officer of her antics.

"You're coming in too fast!" she shouted.

Rainbow ignored her. She landed at high speed but didn't use her thrust reversers, as a result she stopped a mere 150 feet from the end of the runway. In the process, she nearly ran into Captain Fairchild.

"Why is she here?" Captain Fairchild asked.

Lt. McDonnell sighed. "She has to work at the Wildcat Cafe as compensation for the damage she caused. Her commanding officer got word of what happened here."