The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

e3 2013!

Mr Wonk

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Saw Metal Gear Solid Five and I was amazed! Really looking forward to it. That's all for me. :lol

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Nick22,Jun 9 2013 on  10:14 PM
I would like to see krystal in the next smash bros game to join up with falco and fox. ogf course i'd like to see a new sdtar fox game, but I doubt that's happening any time soon.
Agreed. Krystal was almost made to be in a Smash Bros game.

But I'm really looking forward to The Elder Scrolls Online, Infamous: Second Sons, Kingdom Hearts III, Metal Gear Solid V and DriveClub for PS4 and Gran Turismo 6, Batman: Arkham Origins, Gran Theft Auto V and Destiny for PS3.

As for the upcoming Star Wars Battlefront. I'm excited but since a untrustworthy company like EA holds the rights to Star Wars games, I'm taking it with a grain of salt.

Animeboye

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://animeboye.deviantart.com/
I don't understand what Microsoft is thinking. It seems like they're going out of their way to make sure the XBone flops.

So Final Fantasy Versus 13 is now Final Fantasy 15, huh? I'm still going to call it Versus 13 since that sounds cooler. Also, does that mean that the game is actually about to be released? I'm not the biggest Final Fantasy fan(Kinda like Crisis Core right now though) but I have been waiting for this since the combat looks like Kingdom Hearts.

Speaking of which, KINGDOM HEARTS 3!!!!!! YEEAAAAAAH BOY!!! My body is ready for some more Kingdom Hearts goodness.

Assassin's Creed 4...I don't know. I like the pirate theme they're going for but knowing what they did with Desmond...I don't know.

And thanks Spartanguy88 for reminding me, yes, The Walking Dead 400 Days. Looks awesome!

Man,I'm running out of ways to express my excitement. Now I need to acquire the green necessary for all these new games and console(The PS4).