The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

My emulator collection

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
If you guys are into retro gaming and want to spice things up a bit, I suggest looking into retro achievements:
http://retroachievements.org/

They have modded emulators which track your progress in certain games and will award you with achievements. I play most older console games through their emulators now and am always looking for those hard-to-get achievements :)

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
That's actually a pretty cool idea!

I looked up the achievements for Super Metroid and Zero Mission since I play those games the most and was a tad disappointed with them. They're all pretty much just getting all of the different items and endings. There are a few cool ones at least.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: Flathead770 on Apr 18 2018, 01:58:27 PM
That's actually a pretty cool idea!

I looked up the achievements for Super Metroid and Zero Mission since I play those games the most and was a tad disappointed with them. They're all pretty much just getting all of the different items and endings. There are a few cool ones at least.
Yeah it really differs per game. Some are extremely easy, some 'just' require 100% completion and others are a real grind (Pokemon Stadium 2 for example).

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
To those looking to Homebrew the Nintendo Switch, look no further than the following site.  Remember, you need version 3.0.0 to achieve it.

https://www.switchbru.com/appstore/#/

I'll be making some changes to my Homebrewed Switch in a few days.  There's some nice emulators on here.  Especially one I thought I'd NEVER see on a Nintendo product.