The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

e3 2017!

Hypno

• GoF's resident deleted scenes nerd
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • LBT wiki admin userpage
This is what it looks like.

Assassin's Creed Origins' trailer looks promising. The Alpha gameplay showcase is great too. The only issue is the combat. It doesn't look good at all.
Growing up I was a big LBT fan and had seen all movies and TV series episodes. On the forum, I was formerly known as Hypnobrai until Nov 11, 2017.

In recent years, I have gained an interest in the production of The Land Before Time, particularly the deleted scenes of the original film. New discoveries have been made in the last few years and continue to be made, so I feel that it is a good time to contribute.

I have always loved sharpteeth more than any other creatures in the franchise, especially the fourteenth film's Carnotaurus, the fifth film's Sharptooth, and especially the original Sharptooth.

I am a former administrator of the LBT wiki, having been active from 2017 to 2019.

(I'm a runner-up for the Appreciated Member 2017 award.)

ADFan185

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Ah looks alright do you think it's Worth the 500.00 price tag for it?

Rustam

• Member+
  • Chomper
    • View Profile
    • Social Network Profile
No TES6. I'm very dissapointed.
Forever in the past.

ADFan185

• Ducky
    • View Profile
So far Mario Odassy looks decent not great

Hypno

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Rustam,Jun 12 2017 on  07:48 AM
No TES6. I'm very dissapointed.
What is TES6?
Growing up I was a big LBT fan and had seen all movies and TV series episodes. On the forum, I was formerly known as Hypnobrai until Nov 11, 2017.

In recent years, I have gained an interest in the production of The Land Before Time, particularly the deleted scenes of the original film. New discoveries have been made in the last few years and continue to be made, so I feel that it is a good time to contribute.

I have always loved sharpteeth more than any other creatures in the franchise, especially the fourteenth film's Carnotaurus, the fifth film's Sharptooth, and especially the original Sharptooth.

I am a former administrator of the LBT wiki, having been active from 2017 to 2019.

Rustam

• Member+
  • Chomper
    • View Profile
    • Social Network Profile
The Elder Scrolls 6.
Forever in the past.

Hypno

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Oh. Don't you hate it when little kids say "Skyrim 2"?

ADFan185

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Yeah I do it does make me cringe a bit

Hypno

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Ubisoft's show is starting soon, you can see it here if you want, if you're excited about AC Origins, Rainbow Six Siege, and Far Cry 5.

ADFan185

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Ah that's cool I'll wait for the Nintendo panel since I'm a huge fan

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
~SONY POST~

Watch the Press Conference Here (Protuguese Version) (Spanish Version)

Note: This post will be updated as the conference goes.

-----------------------
Uncharted: The Lost Legacy Announced!

Horizon Zero Dawn: The Frozen Wilds Announced! - Coming 2017!

Days Gone Announced!

Monster Hunter World Announced! - Coming Early 2018!

New Version of Shadow of the Colossus Announced! - Coming 2018!

Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite Announced! - Coming September 19th!

Call of Duty: World War 2 Announced! - Coming November 3rd!

Skyrim for Playstation VR Announced!

Star Child for Playstation VR Announced!

The Inpatient for Playstation VR Announced!

Monster of the Deep: Final Fantasy XV for Playstation VR Announced! - Coming September 2017!

Bravo Team for Playstation VR Announced!

Moss for Playstation VR Announced!

New God of War Game Announced! - Coming Early 2018!

Detroit: Become Human Announced!

Destiny 2 Announced! - Coming September 6th!

Spider-Man Announced! - Coming 2018!

-----------------

That's it!  My review coming next!

Hypno

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: pokeplayer984,Jun 12 2017 on  07:48 PM
~SONY POST~

Watch the Press Conference Here (Protuguese Version) (Spanish Version)

-----------------------
I wonder what they are going to show off.

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
If anyone is interested Devolver Digital had a joke e3 conferece that pretty much satirizes the industry and was pretty fun to watch. Warning, some bad language is used.

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
~SONY REVIEW POST~

I will admit that there's not much I'm interested in here.  I'm only interested in a few games on the list.  If they become cross-platform, I'm turning in my PS4.  However, let's get to my main bullet point thoughts.

--The main problem I have is that Star Child and Moss, two games I'm interested in, are only coming to Playstation VR, a device I have ZERO interest in getting.  This disappoints me.

--Detroit: Become Human has become FAR more interesting now.  Before, we had a game where we played an android cop.  We now have androids deciding that they have the right to not be slaves.  Can't wait for this game to come out.

--Spider-Man looks awesome.  It seems to take from the Batman: Arkham Games in terms of gameplay, which I really enjoyed, and gave it a Spider-Man twist.  Yet another game I can't wait to come out!

--I'm not into God of War, but I know plenty who will be excited for the new game.  Best of luck to the game that's been nicknamed "Dad of War" by the fans.

That's all from me.  Sony really lost this one for me so far.  We'll see how Nintendo goes.

See ya later! :wave

ADFan185

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Not really a Sony fan since they've gone down hill for me

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Monster Hunter World came as a surprise. I'll be cautiously optimistic about this as I'm worried it's going to become needlessly open world (in my opinion of course). The games are already grindy enough that I don't want to bore myself into having to actually find the monster I want let alone get the right parts from it. I love Monster Hunter though so I'm hoping my fears will be subsided closer towards launch.

Rustam

• Member+
  • Chomper
    • View Profile
    • Social Network Profile
Oh. Don't you hate it when little kids say "Skyrim 2"?
I would be glad to ANY new Elder Scrolls game, even Hammerfell 2 or Skyrim 2, but Bethesda more like to sell Skyrim on Nintendo Switch, than making a new game. Well, in this case, before the release of a new TES at least a year and a half. I will have time to upgrade my PC.
Forever in the past.

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
~NINTENDO POST~

Watch Live Stream Here

----------------------

Xenoblade Chronicles 2 Announced! - Coming Holiday 2017!

New Kirby Game Announced! - Coming 2018!

New Pokemon Game Announced! - Coming 2018!

Metroid Prime 4 Announced!

New Yoshi Game Announced! - Coming 2018!

Fire Emblem: Warriors Announced! - Coming Fall 2017!

New The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild DLC Packs Announced! - Coming June 30th, 2017 and Holiday 2017!

New The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Amiibos Announced!

Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle Announced! - Coming August 29th, 2017!

Rocket League Announced! - Coming Holiday 2017!

Super Mario Odyssey Given Release Date! - Coming October 27th, 2017!

-----------------

That's it!  Time for my review!

ADFan185

• Ducky
    • View Profile

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
~NINTENDO REVIEW~

If you're a Nintendo fan, then it's a good time to be one and I couldn't be happier to be one.

--Love Kirby and I am loving the new concepts of the game.  Being able to control enemies and combine powers.  How much more powerful can Kirby possibly get?  Looking forward to the new game.

--New Pokemon RPG style game on the Nintendo Switch?  At last, the babies who didn't get this announcement a week ago can stop crying!

--Metroid Prime 4!?  About freaking time!  We haven't had a Prime game since the Wii.  Getting this, no questions asked!

--The new Yoshi game looks fun!  Will definitely get it!

--The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild was really enjoyable and the new DLC packs might make me warrant another playthrough of the game.

--Super Mario Odyssey also seems to have that mind-control gimmick going on here!  Using Mario's iconic hat like that is going to be quite enjoyable.  Definitely on my list.

--One thing I didn't put in, because they didn't specify, was that they announced that more 3rd party titles would be coming to The Switch this Summer.  I'll have to see what they are before I make my purchases.

Well, that's it from me!  Time for my nap!

See ya later! :wave