The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Spirited Away- Animal Style

Nick22 · 88 · 13705

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Well, for this rp, if you want, you can have different backstories/powers for your OCs.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Not sure what you mean.  Guess none of my oc's will fit in the rp.  No biggie.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Kor, I'm not saying you can't use your OCs, I'm just saying you could, for the rp, just change some details about your OCs so they would fit into the world of the rp.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
This has my interest.  I'll get to work straightaway on my OC's.  
If that's okay.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Sure, Starfall, though we can incorportate canon chars from other works into this, as well

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Guess I could say this is Jason after his 5th, 7th, or 10th regeneration and he's now a god.  

Or do the marvel comics version of hercules, who's a full god, and Zeus, in the comics I've read, doesn't care if Hercules goes to a party and  & has a mortal woman on each arm, unlike Odin who seems to get very angry with whatever Thor does.  So I doubt Zeus would care of Hercules went to a bathouse.

ChaoticMistress

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Okay, I wonder how I can pull off with changing GoldenStriker's background... Gah, I'm not even sure if that's even possible for me, as I perfer her being cybertonian medic. And her being a fairly new character doesn't help either. It'll be undeniably hard for me since I'll have to add tons of adaptions and heavily edit her profile for this to work. Unless of course, the spirit world considers cybertronians as gods/spirits/powerful beings... >_<

For the sake of the RPG, I'll stick with creating another character.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Good thinking CM, yeah, pretty much, this isn't gonna be a "hi-tech" rp.

ChaoticMistress

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Alrighty, creating a new character it is! I shall start writing his or her character sheet once this roleplay begins. :)

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I may join this RP, if I do, expect some Animaniacs,Farthing Wood and NIMH characters to make appearances.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I'm sure Nick is fine with you joining belmont  :)  Though, you might have to rewrite some of the characters backgrounds so they fit into the SA universe.

I think I'm gonna make Tiger and Miss Kitty residents of the bathhouse, Tiger being the kind of spirit who likes to chow down  :DD

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
Thinking about it, I may just give it a shot.  I'll just have to think up of a good couple of FC's for the game.  But I may already have an idea for an OC.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I'm interested in hearing all your OC ideas guys, and I'm sure nick will be too when he gets back Monday.

ChaoticMistress

• Petrie
    • View Profile
I have a general idea for my OC, as I made her character that leans more closely to the "dark side" as many would say. As she is known to double cross others, betray and do the unthinkable, the complete opposite on what I'm used to writing. But, I had always wanted to create a dragon villianess, oh, and she has an awful habit on "nibbling" at innocent unsupecting human spirits. Also, she'll be a frequent costumer at the bathouse as well. Seeing as I made her use her sly and cunning personality to acheieve a huge amount of wealth in order for her to go every other week...

My god, she'll be my favourite character to write for this SA RP. X3

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
That char sounds very interesting CM! :-)

Yeah, the bathhouse with be the bulk of the rp's setting, though we will have other arts of the spirit world, of course.

ChaoticMistress

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Thanks! Though, I'll need to think of more ideas about her character. Considering, she'll need a background story as to why she does, what she does when the RPG comes out. :p

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I"m at a blank myself.  I don't see how any of mine can fit.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Then you can play a canon character from another series, Kor. We aren't limiting this to SA canon chars or OCs.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Any suggestions for characters that may fit?  The only one I can think of is maybe American Dragon.   Been a while since I've seen any episodes, though I liked season 1 better then 2.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Well, I would say any series fits, like we established before I'll be using American Tail characters and the owner of the bathhouse in the rp is the main villain from Lion King II.  :lol