The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

My Little Pony/Land Before Time Crossover

Nahla · 58 · 6969

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Does someone want to try doing Pinkie?  

I can try if no one else wants to.  if someone else wants to or Likes Pinkie then we can let them have the character, or temporary so the rp can get started till someone comes along who may like her had has no MLP character maybe.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
No one seems to be taking her,we also need to work out a plot like how the MLP characters get to the LBT world and why.

Zimba

• Petrie
    • View Profile
I have an idea for a plot.

The Elements of Harmony go missing,they are said to be now located in an  completely different universe,Princess Celestia sends the mane six to go find them,they wind up in The Great Valley where they meet Littlefoot and co and agree to help them and so the adventure begins.

Just an idea

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
That could work Zimmy,unless someone else has another idea we will use your plot. For part 1.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
That could be interesting.  Also finding out not just where the elements of harmony are, unless it's known already, but how & why did this happen?  Is someone behind it?  Though those may be answered over successive parts.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I'm not sure how they do it..we can work that out later but I'm thinking either Queen Chrysalis or King Sombra could have something to do with it,I don't know much about Sombra though.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
You can read about him at the MLP wiki: http://mlp.wikia.com/wiki/King_Sombra

Found a 6.28 minute youtube video that has scenes of Princess Celestia giving history about him and scenes he was in as well & examples casting the dark magic like he uses.  
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InVXKXR28yg

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Hmm both seem pretty good for this,we could ask Zimba since she the one who came up with the plot in the first place.maybe she can tell us who and how it happens.

Oh Zimmmmmy.

I got a plot picked out for Part 2 where the LBT characters go to the MLP world,but that is gonna remain a surprise.

Zimba

• Petrie
    • View Profile
I'm here,I'm here

Honestly I have not watched Season 3 at all,so I don't even know who King Sombra is so I'll say Queen Chrysalis could do it,or we can make up someone up. As to why she would send them to a dinosaur world I have no idea,I guess she would think no one would dare to look there.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
A made up villain could work.  They do it on the show.  And you can make one that fits the rp as you want instead. Though if you prefer to use a pre made villain that can work too.

Could be a unicorn using some starswirl the bearded spell.  Just one quick idea I had.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I reckon a made up one would be best,cause judging from the time this taking place  Chrysalis  and Sombra are long gone.

I like your idea Kor got a name for our villain in mind?

In case your wondering,this takes place about a year after the season 3 finale of MLP.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
No name nor cutie mark idea.  Coming up with pony names & cutie marks ideas seems beyond me.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Only evil sounding name I can think of is Black Heart,then again I was never good at naming things.

Zimba

• Petrie
    • View Profile
That sounds okay Nahla,or maybe Dark Storm? Hey I am worse namer.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Dark Storm,Dark Heart,Black Heart I have no idea..not even sure what he/she can look like.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Maybe it could be a word or 2 words in another language other then English.  Since isn't Sombra a Spanish word or something?  It sounds Spanish to me.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I only really know English,Aboriginal and Swahili but I'll play around on Google Translate and see what I can come up with.

And yes Sombra is Spanish,it means 'Shadow' (just checked it out).

Zimba

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Here is some suggestions from the foreign languages I know

Signore Oscuro (Dark Lord-Italian)
Tama (Darkness-Serbian)
Nocy (Night-Polish)
Vita (War-Swahili)

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I have no idea what so ever,we could just leave them unnamed called them a "mysterious new threat" or something.