The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Konami Code

Phantom

• Spike
    • View Profile
Have you noticed what happens when you type the Konami Code into this site. Do it now. Did you see it? Did you see the lack of easter eggs? Let's make this happen, people! *claps hands in a know-it-all fashion*  :angel

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Is that even codable? I guess it must be, if the Team Fortress 2 Wiki has it somehow.

I bet that was what the April Fools' joke was last year, but nobody tried it so nobody found it out.

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
Ah so you want something cool to happen if we type in a classic contra code from back in the day? I say yes to this right away.

Phantom

• Spike
    • View Profile

bushwacked

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/Bushwackedboy?feature=mhee
When I read the start of your original post I tried typing it in, then felt stupid when I read the rest  :p It would be pretty cool if they could put in some kind of easter egg for it. Are there any other sites which have done it?

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
The fact that they moved this from Rock Circle to Party Room is a pretty clear sign the admins aren't going for this.