The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

In Darkness

Raptor · 850 · 40139

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
Hunter had finally made it to the High school, only to realize that the school itself had been vandalized! Hunter squeezed the shotgun so hard she accidently bent the barrel. "Oops." she said with a grin looking at her mistake. 'Oh well, at least I still have my Tai-chi to fall back on.' she said mentally. She then proceeded inside to see if any one had been hurt.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Marsa continued to watch, guessing the group was vigilantes since they seemed to come across each other and didn't start fighting.  They seemed like ordinary people.  Not that she expected anyone like those in the comics who could fly, shoot lasers from their eyes, or use their hair like fingers.    She thought she should go, no telling how they would feel about a normal person who wasn't a vigilante seeing them.  She heard some of them were rather nasty types.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Upon stepping into the main school building Hunter wished she hadn't. The floors were covered with puddles of water...(From where she really didn't want to know) The walls were stained with graffiti, and what looked like blood! "Oh no!" She then began to run through the hallway hoping to see someone she recognized.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
(OOC: Enter Sieg.  My other RP chara)
As Hunter ran into one of the rooms of the High School, she saw a... was that a man?  Or a saurian?  The hood made it impossible to tell, but the corpses around him were very apparent.  The blade he was holding in his right hand was crackling with energy, and the tip still dripped blood.
"Who are you?  Another Cultist, come to bring me back?"
Sieg asked as he wheeled around, pointing his blade at Hunter...
"Or a vigilante?"

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
After several seconds Hunter finally found her voice and said "Uhhhhh.....no...I'm just a school teacher trying to figure out what in the world happened here." Then a smirk crossed her face as she asked "But now the question is who....or what are you?"

Raptor

• Ducky
    • View Profile
OOC: I'm going to be using a special type IC to describe things my characters are not near. Called

OIC(Omniscientiant In Character):

The Graffiti, at least what was not covered in blood, was of a hideous thing. It was mostly cloaked, except for its face, which was one, large eye with a slit pupil.

IC: Jaina:

"Well, that's good, at least." Then, inches from my snout, a bullet passed. It lodged itself in the alley wall behind us. "What the hell?!" I exclaimed. Jerek swung both his pistols up to aim at a figure on top of a nearby building. "****!" He yelled. I swung my own pistol up to aim at the figure, who quickly ducked.

OOC: There are no humans here, just to get it straight, and magic still has to be introduced(possibly on.. say, the tenth page?)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Hunter then smirked as she thought 'Sword or no sward, if this person attacks me...I've got my Tai-chi...he or she won't know what hit'em!'

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Marsa moved closer to the building, she was about to go the rest of the way home, but when the shot went off she got closer to the building on the side street not far away, maybe a block, if that.  She decided to remain for a short time to be sure what was going on.

Raptor

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"It must be an Assasin hired by those damn Eyes!" I said, keeping my own eyes trained on the rooftops. Jerek, one the other hand, kept his guns trained on the roof. "This is why I hate snipers." He said.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Dante had rolled away from where the shot was aimed, and had drawn his pistols, scanning the rooftops near where the shot had come from for the assassin.
"Any sight of him?"
He asked Jaina and Jerek...

Sieg looked at Hunter, warily lowering his sword.
"My name's Sieg.  Sieg Warheit, and I came here because the cultists were planning to take more prisoners.  I know, because I used to be one of them.  But anyways, the area is safe.  At least for now."
He said, as he looked at the corpses around him...

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Hunter didn't look at all convinced as she replied "Area is safe?! Are you crazy!!! This school building is in shambles!!! Covered with graffiti and blood, and even if you are a former cultist why did they track you into a school?" she then looked at the floor and asked "Can you at least help me get these bodies out of this classroom?" As she hefted one of the bodies off the ground.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"I... see your point. All I meant was that there weren't any cultists around.  I apologize.  Besides, I was pursuing them, not the other way around.  And yea, I'll help.  Where do you want them?"
Sieg said, hefting a pair of the bodies with one arm...

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Hunter looked around for a moment and looked over to a broom/storage closet near the back wall. "How about that closet?" asked Hunter waiting for a response.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"That would be alright, I suppose. "
Sieg said, moving to put the two in the closet, and then he turned around.
Looking right at Hunter he calmly asked
"So, might I be so rude as to ask you your name? You don't have to tell me, if you don't want to..."

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Hunter mentally kicked herself as she realized her was right..."My name is Hunter, a pleasure to meet you...Sieg was it?" she said with a kind open voice.

Raptor

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Jerek:

"Nope. Not a very good Assasin. At least the other ones had the guts to hang around a little while after they shot at us." I scanned the rooftops, as did Jaina. "Well, he must've fled pretty damn fast, because I can't see him." She said.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
(And enters Killer!)

IC: He couldn't believe his luck...the one shot he was supposed to take and he missed!! 'Darn...that was reckless...I should've aimed more precise than that! Next time won't miss this I swear!' "Now I need a place to lay low for a while..." Then he spotted the high school...

'Perfect!' he thought with an evil gleam in his eyes.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Dante caught a flash of movement out of the corner of his eye as Killer sped off...
"Jerek, Jaina!  The assassin is headed this way! Come on!"
And he sped off to pursue the unknown figure...

"That's right.  I'm Sieg and... !!!!"
Sieg tensed momentarily as he thought he heard something...
"Miss Hunter, We need to be careful.  Something's coming this way... and I don't think it's an ally..."

Raptor

• Ducky
    • View Profile
We ran off to the highschool, taking the quicker roof path to get there as fast as possible. The Assasin's shape was slowly coming into a more defined view, but he was almost to the college. "Dammit, we need to get some more speed on!" Said Jaina. "Well, if you've got any ideas, now's the time to tell us!" I said.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Killer had made it into the high school and was heading towards the cafeteria. With his sniper still clinging to his back he laughed to himself as he said "I can't believe I got away from those fools! Now to just hide in here until everything is clear."

Hunter had only been called Miss by her students and saw the gesture as a form of respect. As she turned around she responded by saying "How can you tell?" then her powerful nose picked up a scent...and she commented "You may be right..." She then clenches her fist and tenses her body as well preparing for an attack...only to see a shadow run past the door rather quickly at that.

'I'll bet that's him!' thought Hunter as she ran towards the door willing to chase down whoever it was!