The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The Great Day of the Swimmers

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Ah, ok.  I did a slight change, removing the bit aobut going to live with a swimmer only herd.  Not sure if that is enough or not, or if you want me to further edit my post.  Removing that sentence of dialog made it so it made no sense for Diver to have thoughts what she'd do since she has no reason to run away, thus removing a summary of her back story.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
The post is alright the way it is now, Kor :) I haven't seen the original though, but that's not important to know-

Though I do not know what David has exactly in mind, I'm pretty sure it's not true that Ms. Swimmer wants to go to permanently live with another herd, or that she would risk her children's lives for something you can live without.
This theory is a nice one, albeit it is not what I had in mind. The siblings are worried and curious so coming up with theories about their mother's unusual behavior is exactly what I had in mind :)

I'm happy that you really put some effort into your posts. It's much easier to find something to reply to in a post of.. say three paragraphs than in one with two sentences... However, it sometimes just can't be helped :smile Some situations rather require a shorter response, such as Kor's recent post :)

BTW: It's your turn to post, Rocky :yes
Inactive, probably forever.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I'm basically waiting for Loyfe to post but he seems to be really busied... If you want to continue the story rather than wait until he posts, please let me know. I'm fine either way :)

Pterano

• The Fabulous Fearsome Flyer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Whatever you want to do, Ducky. You're the GM. :) If you feel it's necessary to wait, then wait. :)

(runner up)
(runner up)
---------------------------------------------------

Poster of the Gang of Five's 400,000th post

jansenov

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I have messaged Loyfe again. If he doesn't make an appearance soon, I'm afraid we need to move on without him for a while. If we're waiting any longer we'll lose interest and ideas possibly...

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
bump!

Some people still haven't posted and some show inactivity lately which worries me... Filling in for OC's is always tricky...

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
If this doesn't work you could try pm's maybe.   Not sure which most prefer.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Yeah I could pm them.