The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

My Introduction

zero-point

• Administrator
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Hey everyone. Glad to be here. First and foremost, I hope everyone reading this has a great day. Thank you for inviting me in this great community. This introduction will be kept reasonably brief.

My name is Christopher, and I am 17 years old. I am from Hungary, I speak English and German, and I am currently trying to get my head around Finnish. Even though it has some similarities to Hungarian, it is still a challenge to get used to. As for my education, I study engineering in school, meaning that my day-to-day classes mostly consist of Physics and Mathematics. This year we do not have classes like Geology, Biology, Chemistry, but luckily this will change next year.

My interests include, but are not limited to programming, drawing and painting (both digital and traditional), electronics (mainly high voltage stuff), reverse engineering and exploitation (mainly linux binaries and some occasional tinkering with web applications), and I am generally interested in how everything works and fits together, hence why I absolutely love quantum mechanics and anything science-related. In art, my traditional pieces are almost always graphite or charcoal drawings, and my digital ones are mostly paintings. I am just starting to learn to play guitar, but if you were to listen in on one of my "performances", I highly advise you to bring some protection for your ears. The only "music" I ever produced were a few chiptune tracks with my own samples and a few basic electronic pieces, but that's about it. Metal is my favourite genre, but classical music is great too, and I'll listen to anything I like, really. I really like coffee, I couldn't imagine my mornings without some. For sports, I usually play basketball and table tennis in school with my friends, and when I'm all by myself, then running or cycling are the activities I usually turn to. Sometimes I go out for walks at night, a really good way to get myself a little freedom and a great opportunity for thought management.

Thank you for reading my brief introduction text, I wish everyone a great day and I wish to get to know a lot of amazing people on this forum, a truly wonderful community. Also, thank you for choosing a generally dark color scheme for the website, finally something that doesn't burn a hole on my retina when I gaze at it for too long.

If anyone's interested in my art, here's the link to my DA page:https://tihsepodemos.deviantart.com/
"The fire flickers with possibilities, I wonder what happens if you get a little closer?"

Longneck3050

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Welcome to the Gang Of Five. Have fun with us.

CybertronianBrony

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Hi there, zero-point! I have seen some of your art! They are awesome! Welcome to the GOF!

Sovereign

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Welcome to GoF and I hope you have a great time here! Your art seems really good and it'll be great to see if you decide to share some more of it with us! :) And it's always nice to hear someone trying to learn Finnish!  :DD

vonboy

• Chomper: "Threehorns are better at everything, including rumpsteaks"
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Welcome to the GoF Zero-point! Hope you enjoy your stay6! :DD

I've never seen your art before, but looking at it now, it's really good. I love sharpteeth, er, predator dinosaurs, myself.
Come check out my new Youtube gaming channel, Game Biter!
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

Chomper: "Well, sure I would!"

Come give my LBT TV Series fanfiction, PAST-O-RAMA, a read!
---------------------
(Runner-Up)

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Welcome to the forum, zero-point!  As a fan of your art and a follower on DeviantArt, it is great to see you join the Gang of Five forum. :)  I think that you will have a great time here as we have a rather welcoming and open community.  Please feel invited to participate in any of the forum discussions and to create topics of your own that strike your interest.

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

Hypno

• GoF's resident deleted scenes nerd
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • LBT wiki admin userpage
It's you! Welcome to the forum! :D
Growing up I was a big LBT fan and had seen all movies and TV series episodes. On the forum, I was formerly known as Hypnobrai until Nov 11, 2017.

In recent years, I have gained an interest in the production of The Land Before Time, particularly the deleted scenes of the original film. New discoveries have been made in the last few years and continue to be made, so I feel that it is a good time to contribute.

I have always loved sharpteeth more than any other creatures in the franchise, especially the fourteenth film's Carnotaurus, the fifth film's Sharptooth, and especially the original Sharptooth.

I am a former administrator of the LBT wiki, having been active from 2017 to 2019.

(I'm a runner-up for the Appreciated Member 2017 award.)

The Lone Dragon

• Member+
  • Spike
  • Release The Dragon!
    • View Profile
Welcome to GoF Zero-point, glad to have you with us. I've seen your artworks and must say that they are very well done. Hope you enjoy your time here.
What's the point in being mad if you don't do mad things now and again?

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Welcome zero-point! That's some great looking artwork you've got there. Looking forward to seeing some more.

my day-to-day classes mostly consist of Physics and Mathematics
That's the dream right? I actually have a physics degree myself so that's cool to hear.

DarkWolf91

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.kelpgull.deviantart.com
Welcome to the GoF! I was hoping to see you here! (I am KelpGull on deviant art).
Hope you enjoy the forum :smile

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
welcome zero point.  Glad to see you here.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Sneak

• Guiding lights
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Welcoming darkness
    • View Profile
    • Submachine series
Welcome to the prehistoric club! ^^ Have fun there.
6/14
0/26

--------------------------

ask me thread: http://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?topic=15601
my personal thread: http://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?topic=15412

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Ah yes, finally! ^^spike

I shall join the others in welcoming you, it's great you finally decided to join us and I really hope you'll enjoy your time around here :lol

Can't wait to see your great art on here! ^^spike
Inactive, probably forever.

zero-point

• Administrator
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Thanks everyone :)
"The fire flickers with possibilities, I wonder what happens if you get a little closer?"

Longneck3050

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Quote from: zero-point,Sep 23 2017 on  01:39 PM
Thanks everyone :)
Your Welcome.  :)

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief