The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Ask ImpracticalDino

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Be my lover, Littlefoot. <3
    • View Profile
  ‫

Discord! I'm howling at the moon! And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon...

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • Keep it clean! Respect public property!
    • View Profile
Ooh, first in line, hehehe.  :p

Do you have any hobbies, and if so what are they?

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
My hobbies are very simple, for now at least. It basically consists of eating, sleeping, reading, games, school, homework, studying, listening to music, ect. Although there are many things I'd like to do in the future. Some things include swimming and walking exercise daily, gardening, and watching movies.

Discord! I'm howling at the moon! And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon...

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
One former favorite game I have is Minecraft. While I grew out of it, since 2016, I'll never forget the early joys of it. I would probably only play it now if I had some friends or family to do it with me. Otherwise, I'm done with that game most likely. Some of my current favorite games include Doom, Viva Pinata, Kinect Sports, Skylanders Swap Force, Crimson Alliance, Castle Crashers, and some classic Sega Games like Shinobi and Sonic the Hedgehog 2. Yeah I know, most of these games are old as well. :P

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • Ian's Corner - My personal review blog
I'm with you regarding Minecraft. I too have since grown out of it, but it was an amazing experience back in the day.

Do you have a favourite non-LBT animated film?

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I still play it sometimes.

What was the darkest movie you’ve ever seen?

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I'm with you regarding Minecraft. I too have since grown out of it, but it was an amazing experience back in the day.

Do you have a favourite non-LBT animated film?

Not at the moment, at least. I have watched some movies during my lifetime, but for some reason I generally do not watch movies, something which I plan to change in the future.

What was the darkest movie you’ve ever seen?

Once again, haven't really watched much movies. But for me, I'd probably say Animal Farm. It's very dark considering that it's a children's film. That's not to say that it isn't disturbing for an adult as well. I like how much that movie conveys to the viewer with basically almost no dialogue.

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
What mythical creature do you wish actually existed?

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile

What mythical creature do you wish actually existed?

I would say either an Alicorn or a Dragon. An Alicorn is charismatic, cool, magical, and adorable, while a Dragon is fierce, brave, inspiring, and pretty awesome. It seems that I kind of like two mythical creatures that both have contrasting auras to each other. :P

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
What are some of the best vacations you’ve had?

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Have you started watching the rest of the LBT movies yet?
:cerahappy
« Last Edit: May 16, 2019, 10:38:34 AM by StardustSoldier »

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile

What are some of the best vacations you’ve had?

I have not had many vacations in my lifetime, but I'll say my vacation to Disneyland was one of the best. The rides, attractions, and nostalgia galore was all around me. I had a pretty good time staying there for about a week or so.

Edit: I meant Disneyworld, sorry. I honestly keep getting the two places mixed up. One is in California and the place I went to was in Orlando, Florida.

Have you started watching the rest of the LBT movies yet?
:cerahappy

Erm... Not yet exactly. Lots of big assignments near the end of the year for some reason. But now, other than an easy project, I basically should be done for the rest of the year to watch as much as I want. :)
« Last Edit: May 18, 2019, 11:03:04 AM by ImpracticalDino »

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
What movie can you watch over and over without ever getting tired of?

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
What movie can you watch over and over without ever getting tired of?

None really. I can watch a movie over and over, but then I get tired of it overtime. That's not to say that I don't like the particular movie, it's just that I need a break from it. Then later on when I come back to watch it, everything is refreshed and I have the same sense of enjoyment that I had watching the movie the first couple of times around.

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
If you were a ghost and could possess people, what would you make them do?  :)

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I would make them destroy all of my worst enemies! :bestsharptooth
But...nobody has done me wrong, so I won't do any malicious intent. Either way, I'm too nice to do anything too bad. :angel

Eh, I guess forcing the person off their lazy behind and actually commit to doing good in school would be something I'd do. Besides, you literally only need to do the work to get into honor classes. It's easy and not much really. Of course, only specific people with this problem I'd possess.

For everyone else, I guess I would make them watch LBT. :lol

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
What songs hit you with a wave of nostalgia every time you hear them?

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile

What songs hit you with a wave of nostalgia every time you hear them?

I can't really think of any songs on the top of my head other than Stressed Out by twenty one pilots or Monody by TheFatRat, but in general any songs I've heard in early 2010s and before would give me a wave of nostalgia, especially realizing how long ago those songs were made, but yet it still transcends beyond generations of people because we enjoy it so much. :)

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile