The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

What is so creepy about the Land of Mists?

LittlefootAndAliTogether

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Ok, so far the biggest problem is Dil and Ichy.  In fact, they seem to be the only threat to the Gang of Five and Ali there.

I mean, in the first film, we had that evil lizard thingy, nasty Domeheads and the evil Sharptooth out there in the Mysterious Beyond.

In film V, there was this Sharp Beak thingy that almost fed Ducky to her babies, not to mention Chomper's hungry parents, and the evil Plated Sharptooth out there on the Mysterious Island.  

Heck, the TV Series probably had the most dangers, many of them in "The Lonely Journey" where even being a Sharptooth doesn't make you safe!   :lol  :lol

Bruton the Iguanodon

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I know. They could have expanded on it. I remember mourning that we wouldn't see it again a lifetime ago.

LittlefootAndAliTogether

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I was wondering, what is the "again" in your name for?  Was there another Bruto the Iguanadon?  Where did he go if there was one?  

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
^His main account got deleted so he had to reregister. As far as I'm aware, it was an accident.

Anyway, in LBT 5 there's also the swimming sharptooth ;)
I think the Land of Mists had a fair share of creepy creatures (only that most of them didn't attack them...)
Inactive, probably forever.

LittlefootAndAliTogether

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I had thought that Braton, the original, had been sanctioned a few times, or maybe I'm thinking of somebody else.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Yes, that also but this is not the reason as for why his account got deleted. He's changed over time so his ban got lifted again :)
Inactive, probably forever.

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
Actually this is a case where we admins did mess up.
There was the time when Bruton was banned but he did apply for return and made it very credible that he had changed his attitutes. I think I am speaking for most GOF members when I say that it was a very good decision to welcome Bruton back :yes
The mess up was in a different context. His account had been deleted by accident.