The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The Land Before Time

dinorawr · 966 · 48628

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Mim thought for a moment. "You can try 1 leaf with some of his food, so he can try to get at least partially use to it's taste.  Then add a second leaf if just 1 seems not enough and as he gets older and larger." She said after thinking it over for a while.

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Cayso nodded - "I understand, at least with this many leaves we'll get enough for some time."

Racnar knelt and grabbed a leaf - "I wonder if I'll ever get use to this."

To what his brother replied - "Well, I never got to eat many leaves myself, but I did had to eat sweetbubbles... they are not very tasty, but at least they are a good source of water. I mean that you'll get used to it... those leaves will keep you healthy."

OOC: Is Sweetbubbles the way fruits are named in LBT?

Nimrod

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.landbeforetimefreak.npage.de
OCC: I think so

IC: Hmmm, sweetbubbles, Ruby thought. I could use some now.

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
"I hope you'll enjoy them... as for me, I think I'll go for the remaining fish" - Cayso smiled as he grabbed the fish and began cutting it. He then splitted the whole fish and gave Racnar a half of it. Both Fast-biters ate the fish happily.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
(OOC: Yes, that is what we'd call grapes, sweet bubbles.)

"Perhaps eating them with meat may make them icky tasting.  You can try some other ways if you or others get ideas." Mim said looking at the leaves briefly then at Racnar.  "We're all glad you are feeling better." She said.

"Yea, it's great." Littlefoot said.

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Racnar stopped eating for a bit before replying - "Thank you Mim and Littlefoot. When we get back to the herd... we may find other ways to make the leaves... less icky... but... ehh, for our safety in this valley I... believe it would be best not telling those ideas."

Cayso laughed while still eating and he almost got choked. He went to the river and drank some water - "That was a good one."