The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Land Before Time: Destiny's Rangers

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
There's been talk about this for a while, but it hasn't gotten started yet.  Well, now I'm going to start it, and see what transpires.  Info can be found here.

It is said that in times of trouble, five guardians will come from the valley to defend all those within its' walls.  Now, the evil raptor Kireek has obtained the power to create monsters.  It is time once again for five young ones of the five major species to take up the mantles of the guardians. This time, however, they will not fight alone. This time, they will have the aid of strangers from the Beyond...

~~~Land Before Time:  Destiny's Rangers~~~

Kireek stood over the Beyonds' scorched earth, from which he had just created life.  The first of what he decided would serve as his personal army stood before him, a raptor-shaped beast of grey clay.  
"Excellent.  Now, to create the rest of my army.  Then...the Valley will be mine!"
He laughed insanely...

High above, a lone flyer saw the creation of the clay monster, and quickly wheeled about towards the Valley, muttering to himself...
"Oh dear, oh dear.  This is terrible.  I thought that it was over last time.  I have...have to tell Mr. Thicknose and Grandpa Longneck.  They'll know what to do..."
He said, racing back towards the Valley at full speed...