The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Cera's lightsaber

jedi472 · 11 · 2299

jedi472

• Jedi Knight
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
This is just something for my fanfic. I woke up today, wondering that if the gang built lightsabers, what color would each member's be?

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Be my lover, Littlefoot. <3
    • View Profile
I was honestly expecting a picture of Cera wielding a lightsaber in a caption. I am very disappointed right at this moment. :(

I’m sure that StardustSoldier would be furious, considering that he’s a huge Star Wars fan, and Cera is his favorite character.

To answer your question, her lightsaber color would be orange if you go by the obvious physical appearance she has. It would be green if you go by the color of her eyes though.

Discord! I'm howling at the moon! And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon...

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • Ian's Corner - My personal review blog
Hmm... Cera wielding a lightsaber. That certainly would make for an entertaining caption. Although she is a four-legged dinosaur, so I guess she'd either have to hold the lightsaber in her mouth, or else find a way to walk on her hind legs so she could grip the lightsaber with her front paws. Either way, though, I'm not sure she's cut out to be a Jedi knight. :p

Littlefoot is actually my favourite character, with Cera as my second fav. Although many other people here have already picked Littlefoot as their favourite and/or have the "Littlefoot" role on the Discord server, so in a sense I did gravitate more towards Cera as a result.

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile

Hmm... Cera wielding a lightsaber. That certainly would make for an entertaining caption. Although she is a four-legged dinosaur, so I guess she'd either have to hold the lightsaber in her mouth, or else find a way to walk on her hind legs so she could grip the lightsaber with her front paws. Either way, though, I'm not sure she's cut out to be a Jedi knight. :p

Littlefoot is actually my favourite character, with Cera as my second fav. Although many other people here have already picked Littlefoot as their favourite and/or have the "Littlefoot" role on the Discord server, so in a sense I did gravitate more towards Cera as a result.

She wouldn't be the best Jedi Knight, that's for sure, but-

HEY! Threehorns are the best at everything, flathead! x(cera

Also, I'm curious about that "Littlefoot" role you mentioned. Are there actual rankings or levels in the server, or is it just to represent the character that you associate or like the most? I guess it should be obvious though...

Discord! I'm howling at the moon! And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon...

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
There are rankings and levels in the server, but it's a separate thing from the "role" feature. The character roles don't really do anything; they're just, yeah, to represent the character that you associate with or like the most. I would've picked the Littlefoot role, but there's already three other people who have him, so instead I picked Cera.

For that matter, the rankings and levels don't really do anything either. It's basically just a tally of how much certain people have posted.

UnionRags123

• Member+
  • Spike
  • AAMBDDGLGLLLMMMOOPRSSSSB
    • View Profile
For that matter, the rankings and levels don't really do anything either. It's basically just a tally of how much certain people have posted.
well...the levels do create opportunities to um...uh...take goes at or worship Rhett  :lol
AAMBDDGLGLLLMMMOOPRSSSSB

Major kudos to anyone who figures out what that means :)

I will find ways to make sure “lol dino” is in all of my posts :lol

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Does anyone have a Rhett role in the Discord server? If so, I hope nobody teases them about it. :lol

UnionRags123

• Member+
  • Spike
  • AAMBDDGLGLLLMMMOOPRSSSSB
    • View Profile
Does anyone have a Rhett role in the Discord server? If so, I hope nobody teases them about it. :lol
the roles are admin, mod, and the members of the gang of 7 :lol
AAMBDDGLGLLLMMMOOPRSSSSB

Major kudos to anyone who figures out what that means :)

I will find ways to make sure “lol dino” is in all of my posts :lol

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Although it wouldn't surprise me if a Rhett role gets added eventually. Ruby was only added about a week ago.

OwlsCantRead

• Literally Guido シ
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • "In the morning light, the evening star…"
    • View Profile

Although it wouldn't surprise me if a Rhett role gets added eventually. Ruby was only added about a week ago.
Rhett can stay stuck as the stinkin' mee6 bot he is. :SmugSpike
Would it be possible for swimmers and flyers to get more love around here? Both figuratively… and literally.

That one guy who writes LBT fanfiction and accidentally makes them five times longer than he'd originally intended.