The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

My Fan-Characters

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile
(NO CRITIQUE PLEASE)
Shaman Angelina
Species: Pteranodon(flyer)
Color: pure white
Eyes: almond shaped, a tad deep set in, sky blue eyes with silver sparkles
Physical Appearance: Pretty curvy, has an elegantly long crest, wings, and beak. Has muscle too. Very strong.
History: Read my fanfic and you'll know her history ^^
Personality:
The Light side of Angel: Kind, compassionate, passionate, bold, has wisdom beyond her years, respectful, strong-willed, intelligent, a healer as well as a warrior
The Dark side of Angel: Hot-tempered, savage, vengant, arrogant, mean-spirited, depressed
Sign: The Sun-Leadership
Clan: Air Clan

Shaman Reggina
Color: medium gray with a silver "collar"
Eyes: almond shaped, silvery eyes
Physical Appearance: Has a soft complexion. She's strong and light on her feet. She's pretty tall and very long.
Occupation: Nomad/One of the main shamans/Great Warrior/Angel's Aunt
History: Read my fanfic and you'll know her history ^^
Personality:
The Light side of Reggina: Sweet, motherly, funny, bold, resourceful, friendly, easy-going and wise
The Dark side of Reggina: Gets depressed deeply, sensitive to the point where she takes all emotions in, can be easygoing to the point where she is wishy-washy
Sign: Tree (Resources)
Clan: Air Clan

His Pestilence(as others call him when he is not present)
Lord Black Death(his official title)
Black(a short pet name he used to be called as a child by his siblings and his mate)
Color: all black
Eyes: wide, oval shaped bloodshot red eyes (really amber)
Physical Appearance: Had a hardened face from hard times. Slender, with long claws (about 3 feet long)
Occupation: Superior ruler of Blood Clan/Ruler of the World/Father of the Imperial family and Rebecca/Grandfather of Rebecca's children
History: As child he was always told to bring glory to the clan. No exceptions. He lived during the time when the clan wasn't as big as it is now. He was always known as determined, to have the right mindset about battle and leadership. However, he was neglected greatly by his parents. His siblings also die because they betray the clan when they are young adults. That was to be the worst time of his life. Later, he isolates himself from the world in a small room far from the rest of the palace. He called it his "righteous place", which is interestingly enough, right in Pterano's den of the palace. Then he starts making plans to make sure that no one betrays the clan ever again. He also adds this new code to the rules of Jagged Fang:

"It is true when the four clans of old have said, "Whatever you do is going to affect the other being". In this case, if anyone of Blood Clan does something wrong and against the code, the rest of the clan will pay the price.

Personality:
The Light side of Black Death: Cunning/Ambitious/Determinded/Intelligent
The Dark side of Black Death: Manipulative/Controling/Egotisical/Sociopath/
Clan: Blood Clan

jedi472

• Jedi Knight
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
These characters sound great! I hope to see a story with them! :D

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: jedi472,May 3 2008 on  05:19 PM
These characters sound great! I hope to see a story with them! :D
:D actually they are in a fanfic. If you look at my sig, there's a link to my DA page, and you can read it there if you'd like. :)

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
Would you like to RP with us as I'm hosting one in the RP section here?

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: The Great Valley Guardian,May 3 2008 on  05:25 PM
Would you like to RP with us as I'm hosting one in the RP section here?
Sorry, not right now. I shouldn't even be on this site right now :p

But maybe later. :)

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
No hurry, and you man need to tweak some of the characters to fit into LBT, maybe or maybe not.  

Sounds like you made quiet a few characters there.

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: Kor,May 3 2008 on  09:47 PM
No hurry, and you man need to tweak some of the characters to fit into LBT, maybe or maybe not. 

Sounds like you made quite a few characters there.
Thanks for the indented advice but, they're supposed to be like that. And thanks for the comment.

kjeldo

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://halolz.com
you got something with pteranodon huh?

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Here's another character's bio I completed:

Grand Dutchess Blood Fang (her official title)
Species: Pteranodon (flyer)
Color: Dark gray with a light gray "collar"
Eyes: wide, almond shaped eyes, one amber and one purple
Physical Appearance-Slender, decent looking, has many scars from war times, has very long claws, about a foot long.
Occupation: Grand Dutchess of Blood Clan/Daughter of His Pestilence/Sister of Shadow Heart, Pterano, and Rebecca
History: As a child, she was prophised by the Soul Shrinker and His Pestilence that she would was the reincarnation of Jagged Fang. According to the code of Jagged Fang, the next reincarnation of her was to be the oldest of the next generation and would would have a system rather like this: From Jagged Fang to her eldest son, Blood Heart----->Her eldest son to his eldest daughter Night Claw----->Night Claw to her eldest son Blood Claw------>Blood Claw to Ripped Heart------->Ripped Heart(because he didn't have any daughters) to his eldest son------>Lord Black Death.

She is a complicated warrior. She is powerful in practically every way possible. She is cunning, war-like, and intense. She has lived up to her father's expectations and everyone else's. She was always viewed as a real winner by her teachers. She was the best of the best in combats and he trained even harder than any of the male clan members in her training classes. However, even though she was able to capture a few hearts when she was younger, she always turned them down because her father did not think not one of the young male flyers would suit her at all. Plus, she has a childhood crush on one of the Blood Clan warriors. This is of course a secret, for if anyone knew about her crush...her father would be infuriated with her and everyone else would be suspicious of her behavior.

Personality: Light side of Blood Fang: Strong/cunning/pretty/focused/protective
Dark Side of Blood Fang: Secretive/Controlling/hot-headed/has no sense of humor what so ever

Mr. Clubtail

• Chomper
  • LITTLE THINGS ARE AWFUL I HATE EM!
    • View Profile
Given how Reggie is portrayed, I imagine her with Zira's voice