The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Insane Cafe 4: The Insane Frontier

Nick22 · 5628 · 287446

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
the melting pipes had also affected the anti magical forcefields. the erbnry from the upper levels waas being rerouted to prevent the more powerful mages from escaping.. but it would take a few minutes..
 chong suddenly stopped as an angry face appeared at his cell door.. " What do you want/ he said calmly
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
The guard was about to actually answer Chong's question when a fireball had struck him in the face, setting him ablaze right in front of Chong as Hailey stepped into view.  For the time being, momentarily returning herself to normal again as she addressed Chong "I've been sent here to, well, bust you out of prison"

She glanced over the magical seal that was protecting him, unsure on how to deal with it herself.  After all, she wasn't well verse in magic.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Well, well todat is my lucky day.. this is second time I have been freed from prison.. " Chong smiled " your handiwotk had removed the anti0magic fiekd to this area . I figure we have about 4-5 minutes before they restore it.. " I think i have enough energy to bvreak down the door, but not much elae " So stand back..' chong said " Exta purnue wosturil itel1 chong shtireked and the door cracked down the middle... and fell into the hallway.. cHong stepped out into the hallway and suddenly dunk to his knees. " You are going to have to guide me out. this place has zapped my strength a great deal...and I am not the magician I once was..thanks to thart squirrell.." he spat.. " now get me out of here!
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
Sirens wailed as the cell's bars were destroyed.

Unfortunately, the blast doors had been melted by the intense heat, leaving glowing puddles of molten metal on the ground. Not to mention, the metal floor was also starting to deform and melt from Hailey's heat.

------------------------

Several armed guards were waiting in the top levels of the prison. Some more guards rushed down into the lower levels.

Snipers were positioned in watchtowers that ringed the cell block.

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
nick was waiting the last of the days troubkles, unawate of what was going on..
_ chong  stopped throiugh the hole and winced as the guards started firing " Chong created a shiekd but it didn't stop some from  hitting hik in the side..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
(Phoenix)

Dr. Kerzach picked up the tip and dishes that the two soldiers had left him and deposited it in the tip jar that was to be shared with everyone once they closed.

He then returned to the kitchen. "Nick, I'm actually a bit hungry, so mind taking over a bit while I whip up a quick lunch for myself?"

--------------------

(Wedding Reception)

Ms. Swimmer went up to Dixie and handed her a small box. "I got a gift for you, I made it myself."

The gift in question was a necklace that had a pendant shaped like a flower. It was carved from a shining stone found in the Great Valley. The chain that held the necklace was crafted from high quality gold that she had purchased with proceeds from her salvage work.

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Hailey once again, engulfed herself in flame as her fists clenched "All this was suppose to be was a simple prison break....and yet, he could've at least give myself some backup" she muttered to herself as she started to fire fireballs at each of the guards as she started to push her way forward.

However, as the guards were firing, she was shot in her left shoulder and yelled out somewhat in pain as she did so, her left arm already feeling a little numb, yet, she continued to press on the attack still, starting to turn up the heat yet again.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
you don;t ned to ask, go take 15 minutes to gran yourself something to eat and drink.. its on the houise' Nick said..
_
 We need to keep hoing " Chong said throwing out bursts of masgic periofically which deflected bullets or knocked guards off theit feet ,ot, in a couple cases into active steam vents..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

AvestheForumFox

• The Circle
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.bullockarts.net
Aves was tinkering away at the little wrist computer while everyone else was about their own business. On occasion he'd look up to stirr some batter.

He little realized it but he had a strange and sudden nack for baking up cupcakes. In fact he was producing them without really ever noticing. It was as if he were just half in control of his body

once every hour the little wrist computer would start to beep again and Aves would hear the strange random giggles in his head. distant yet recognizable. and then there would often be singing... about cupcakes

"I must be going mad" he thought to himself but he continued to stirr the batter and the little wrist computer went off again

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
(Phoenix)

Dr. Kerzach quickly tossed some tofu, onions, rice, peppers and soy sauce into a wok and started cooking.

In a few minutes, he had a quick dish of fried rice. He then brewed himself a cup of tea and headed out into the dining area to eat.

-------------------------

(Wedding Reception)

Strut, Deimos, Rime and Mr. Bigmouth were chatting with the guests.

------------------------

Ms. Swimmer looked at Dixie. "So you like my gift?" she asked as she sipped some hibiscus punch.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Its absolutely wonderful  Ms Swimmer' Dixie beamed " thank you so much for this.. we'll be writing a LOT of thank you notes after tonight.. everything from fine dresses to jewelry to that huge new tv in the dining roiom - that genki is no doubt playing videogames on.- we got a ton of stuff, we didn't want anyone sending us money, because with the laffalympics, scoobby and i earned about 120 milion bucks,we had more than enough.. but some still  gave us money anyway.. we'll have to find some charity to donate it too.." dixie smiled.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
(Wedding Reception)

Ms. Swimmer nodded and blushed. "You're welcome. So how's about we share some hibiscus punch?"

-------------------

(Prison Planet)

The snipers atop the guard towers fired relentlessly at Chong and Hailey. Bullets pinged against the hardened metal floors and walls.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
certainly, you can refill my cup' dixie said with a smile..holding out the cup for Ms Swimmer to fill..
Stripetail had managed to get in contact with the garage on veldin; " Excuse me is this Ratchet or Clank? ' i am clank, sir, Ratchet is busy repairing the hyperblaster 6000- which had never really worked any hmm. 'well clank i am lOrd Stripetail and I would like to talk with ratxchet about a job..a very high paying job.. "Well We could use the money..could i get back to you.. ?' I'm sorry clank but i need you to get him on the line because my connection here is not very good..' please hold on sir..' Clank said..
- prison Planet)
 chong used his magic to deflect the bellets away from him as best he could. he could only go for so long through..they had reached the second level- they were two floors away from the surface, and freedom..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Ms. Swimmer ladled out some punch for Dixie. "So how have things been?" she asked.

Suddenly, there was the sound of jet engines as five additional living planes landed, causing heads to turn.

Captain Fairchild rolled up to Dixie and Scooby. "Yep, Major Lockie and I decided to get some of our buddies to put on an airshow in celebration of your wedding." He then flashed his left wingtip light to point out the squadron. "I'd like you to meet the Silverbolts - Galena's premiere aerobatics team. Well, you've already met one of them, Lt. Martin."

The Silverbolts, true to their name, wore dazzling silver paint. Well, all but one, a cyan F-22 Raptor with a rainbow-colored lightning bolt lancing out from a storm cloud painted on her tail. Two of them were F-16 Fighting Falcons like Lt. Martin and the others were F-22 Raptors.

------------------

(Prison Planet)

The warden of the planet ordered the entire prison to be shut down.

Heavy steel doors closed off all the exits.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Well its been busy what with preparing the dding, settiung up all the places for folks to sit and eat, and making everyone who could come is here..' Dixie said ' But apart from Stripetail's er... toast, everythings going great..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"I think I"ll give my gift." Sara said .

"Good idea.  I think I'll give mine also.  I don't think I have, unless I already have in my future and their past." Jason said as they started to walk over to give their gifts.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
This was not going well in Hailey's mind as she continued her assault with fireballs at the soldiers as she started to again, turn the heat up, hoping to again, melt away the doors that were being sealed shut.

Her shoulder was still stinging in pain from the bullet wound, yet, Hailey did her best to just ignore it for the time being "We shouldn't be that far now....who's waiting on the outside for us anyway? Cause, truth be told, I don't really want to have to fight my way to the surface to find out that no one's even waiting for us in the end" she told Chong.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
you're the one who barged in here/ Don't tell me you're making this up as you go along/ Chong shot back, as he gestured and began magically cutting into the steel door in front of them " this took a lot of energym but chong was willing to just about anything to regain his freedom.. he finished cutting though it then with a gesture knocked into the next area ' lets get up to the stairs Chiong said.
_
Meanwhile at the wedding, a number of guests had signed up to assist Stripetail and had written thier names down. among those included tiger and kitty, arlene kopa, vitani kiara kovu and holly and hare..Stitch was carrying the sheet looking to see if any other guests would sign up..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"I was only sent here to bust you out, he did not give me a ship or anything to use as a means of escape" Hailey snapped back, but then fell silent.  Perhaps snapping back at Chong wasn't the best idea, but what else could she do? She didn't exactly have a plan herself on this, all she was doing was following orders.

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
(Wedding Reception)

The Pelvanida group immediately signed up to assist Stripetail.

Captain Fairchild used his hidden manipulator claws to sign up as did Major Lockie and Lt. Martin.

---------------------

(Prison Planet)

The planet itself was small enough that it lacked an atmosphere.

Luckily, space suits and spacecraft were available to transport prisoners and workers on and off planet.

The first level of the prison contained the loading bay where supplies, prisoners and guards entered and exited. Consequently, there were spacecraft always present but there were also a lot of armed guards.