The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Back with a gritty reboot!

Cyberlizard

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://raptoid.deviantart.com/
Hey everybody!  I just thought I'd make a post on the welcome forum stating that I'm returning!  The new and improved Cyberlizard2.0 is here!  This includes improved handling of RPs, more frequent activity, and the need to return in the up and coming 5th anniversary of my registry!  Because honestly, five years is the longest I've ever been registered to a forum.

Anyways, I'm finally going to be active again, and though my interest in LBT has become hazed and blurred, that still won't stop me from trying to make friends here!  As far as how I've been at handling Roleplays, I wouldn't mind participating in a few to show how much I've improved since over the years.  So I'll be seeing you all around as I start becoming a more active member again!

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Glad to see you back.  Hope things are going great for you.  As for rp's what sorts do you think you may enjoy?

Cyberlizard

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://raptoid.deviantart.com/
Well, Kor, as far as RPs are concerned, I'm mainly interested in original science fiction.  Modern-day and historic RPs are also another favorite of mine as well as fan RPs based around video games and movies.  That's a rough estimate of what I'm interested in.  :p

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
Welcome back with us Cyber :)
It sure is good to see you back with us. You will find that the GOF has been quite active of lately. We have many very active new members, some interesting threads were started, and some old interesting threads reanimated. These are good days for the GOF :yes

Littlefoot Fan

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Nice! Do these upgrades by any chance include playing Halo multiplayer again? :lol:

Naw, jk, but seriously, welcome back dude :D

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
welcome back cybder. good to have you with us again.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Pangaea

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Contemplator of Deep Time
    • View Profile
Glad to have you back, Cyberlizard! :smile

Pronounced "pan-JEE-uh". Spelled with three A's. Represented by a Lystrosaurus.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
There may be some current rp's on here that may interest you.   I'm sure you'll have a lot of fun on here regardless.

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Welcome back cyber! You picked a good time to come back as many others have made a return as well (including myself) these last couple months or so. My interest in lbt has also declined his past year or two but I try to stumble on if I have time, though it looks like I still need to work at it lol.

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hello:
 Your name is surely one that hasn't been named in a while. Welcome back to goF Cyberlizard :DD .