The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

FBS's Future Projects

FlipperBoidSkua

• Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1125195/Flipper_Boid_Skua
At this current moment of time, I have no projects regarding the Land Before Time, but I'm planning to change that by making some AMVs on my youtube account. What I have in mind:

Canon LBT videos
- An AMV containing my favorite LBT antagonists/villains using the song, Breathe Into Me from RED
- A Sierra and Ozzy AMV using Getting Away With Murder by Papa Roach; it's pretty self-explanatory
-A comedy AMV concerning the Domehead Trio in the original movie (I know them as Cepher, Pacia, and Rus) using the song Pachycephalosaurus from Jurassic Joe; there's another video concerning them using the song, Slaughter Your World (a parody of The Little Mermaid's Part of Your World)

Original Character Videos
- A Tiki and Tero AMV using the song Anywhere from Evanescence. Made as a tribute to their relationship.
- A video concerning the first meeting between Stygia and Toni, using the song Give Unto Me by Evanescence. It concerns Toni's thoughts when she helps a member of a completely different species back when it was taboo.
-An AMV from Stygia's view using the song, I Want A Mom (That Will Last Forever) that's heard on the Rugrats Go To Paris Soundtrack. Having lost her herd, it expresses her deepest hopes in regard to Toni.
- A video concerning the pairing of Serena and Sierra, from Sierra's POV. It uses the song, I Can't Decide by the Scissor Sisters

Fanfiction Videos
- A Guilty Until Proven Innocent AMV concerning the characters of the three Domehead antagonists, using the song Die MF Die from Dope
-Another Guilty Until Proven Innocent AMV concerning Chomper's investigation to clear his name, set to the song Dangerous Mind from Within Temptation
-A Survival of the Vicious video concerning Sierra's life, with the song Thoughtless from Korn

I'll probably edit this list as I get more ideas. :DD Most of my videos (namely the videos concerning OCs and fanfiction) will be composed of drawings. It's a heavy load for me, but I'm willing to put in the effort. Anyone who's interested in helping, though, are more than welcome to lend a hand. :)