The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

I'm alive.

Nahla · 5 · 1343

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Hey all, I'm back. I been popping on making like one post then vanishing again for a while but I decided to come back properly this time.

I been busy, as a adult of society I must do adult things and adult which is kinda boring. Before you ask yes I am still doing my horse thing, I am never giving that up. I did fall off last week though, I was stiff for days afterwards.

I've been well, it's nearing Winter in Australia so getting prepared for that by stocking up on hay and getting my horses blankets ready.

It's my 21st Birthday next Wednesday but I'll be spending it alone..my friends have work or classes. My horses are my party guests. I'll be having a party on the weekend though, but my actual Birthday..it'll just be me my horses, dogs and cats.

This what happens when you don't have much human interaction.

Hope everyone is well.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
glad to have you back nahla. happy birthday.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
It is good to hear from you again, Nahla.  :) Happy birthday!

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Happy to see you around whenever you are :yes
Inactive, probably forever.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Remember to have fun.  Great to have you visit.    I'm sure your horses will be very warm for the winter due to the preparations you are doing.