The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Hello everyone

Luke&Cera

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Hello Graff et al. I'm new here. I remember liking the land before time when I was little. And till now I never quite understood why. I hadn't realized there was a dinosaur named wax. I'm sort of just coming here on a whim, looking for some advice from those who have gone before.

I need some sichoanalysis and I figured you'd be a good place to start. Do you mind if I just sit back on the couch and let you do that? (yeah D.Brown, you have permission to read anything from my life... I choose treat... even though I know you often switch the card to say whatever you want)

I would like some help understanding my motivations behind some of my art work. Please tell me what sort of deeper psychological issues some of my paintings might signify.

In "The Wagoner" I depicted some aspects from my past. The tree is a tree in Mexico... what kind of tree is that again? My first time in mexico but the same kind I slept in this winter. The wagon... barouche?... I saw in Cuba, my first time away.

What does the dinosaur represent for me... Please give me your best shot. (one or two paragraphs will do)

Oh, and if you like... you could give me some insight into "Inner Child" "Self-portrait" that's the one of my eye, "Sweet Dreams" "dream voyage" and "the construction of the earth" as I think one of them is now called.

You can respond directly to my email address if you like. I don't need to use the forum.

Thanks,

Devon Scott Dickers aka David Scott Freeman.

P.S. stop the charade, I'll play the game. This time I will. I'll  answer any questions you have if you answer mine.

Did you ever notice that A.I. and A.J. look kind of a like?

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Hello! I dont understand much of your post, but welcome to the gang of five :p

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
Dito on that ;)
It sounds like you already know some of us so they would understand everything you are referring to. The rest of us will have to get to know you better first before getting everything you wrote in your first post.
In any case please feel welcome and hearty invited to join our discussions or start threads of your own :yes

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Welcome to the forum.  I hope you have a lot of fun here with the various threads and such.  You may find quite a few interesting to post to.  Good luck.

Blitz

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Welcome to the GOF! Good to have you here with us.  :DD

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile