The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The Wildcat Cafe

brekclub85 · 415 · 39642

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Yes, thats an imptovement' Panty cracked as they headed up to the waitress station, and clean themselves off..
 ' Khan picked out a few of the kids who wee dragged away
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Kairel then slipped on a stick of a butter that had fallen on the fllor, and landed on her rear.

"That was a very soft impact...." she noted.

"Ok, Khannie," Baloo said, holding a checklist, "The Khan forks and the Khan knifes came in today, with 3 new portraits of you, 1 new statue of you, and several "I Love Shere Khan" buttons arrived today in the delivery service truck."

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Bowson looked around at himself at what was left of the debris.  "I wonder if this sort of thing is common." He said to himself.

"From what Jason and some others have said about the Insane Cafe, this seems normal." Sam said, from not to far away.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Not too common," Kairel said to Bowson, "But sometimes we get crazy customers...."

"Is there anything missing from the list Khan?" Baloo.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
No, everything is in order.. Stuff the kids into crab cakes, and Baloo, hang my new portair in my master chambers..Khan said.
_ Insane Cafe? never heard of it Panty shrugged..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Time for your destiny brats," Bagheera chuckled, sticking them into the baked goods.

"And....here it is," Baloo said, placing the portait into position. "Which items with your image do you want next?"

"I haven't heard of it either," Kairel said, and Kovu nodded.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"It has odd things that happen there.  Sort of like Callahan's Place, a bar, and Lady Sally's place, which are in another universe I think.  Odd things happen there." Sam said.  "The regulars are not as unusual as Callahan's Place, an alcoholic ethical vampire, a talking dog, among others."

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"But I'm willing to bet the food isn't as good," Kairel smirked.

"I wouldn't know, but I like this place's kung fu theme," Skunk noted, finishing off his plate.

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
Rainbow slowly trundled up to Wildcat. "My commanding officer says I have to work here to pay off the damages. What do you need?"

Captain Fairchild dropped a package containing money for his meal from a wing mounted pod. "Yeah, I'll be leaving but if you need something leveled, I'm your plane."

Lt. McDonnell shrugged. "I'd like a barrel of oil, then I'll discuss working as an aerobatics performer."

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Sam shrugged, "I'm not sure.  I've not been to the Insane Cafe so I can't say."

Bowson continued to sip his drink.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
well just fly around and pick up as much of the debris as you can and stack it up outside.. and given how muxh you damaged you're looking at a couple years in my employ' Wildcat said. with a sigh.. ' just try and help out in any way possible..
 the plan for todays enterainment had been trashed, it would be mostly cleaning up the resteraunt..rather than eating victims..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"That plane is gonna pay for this," Rabbit said.

Suddenly, Dagnino heard himself called over to Wildcat, Kairel providing him with a notepad. He knew what this meant.

"So who should I snatch up for future victim storage?" the tiger questioned.

"What items with your image do you want us to order this time?" Baloo asked Shere Khan.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
a magic capet, if you can find one in Arabia' Khan said
 I've always wared a magic carpet..He added..
_Go into rown and select the most annoying creatures you can find than invite them to dinner' Wildcat said.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
Rainbow rolled her eyes as people stated loading debris into a harness she was wearing

Captain Fairchild returned and landed. "Yeah, my commanding officer says I have to watch Rainbow."

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Very well Captain, carry on, I must take stockl my inventory , and clean out the resteraunt.. botched food fights and planes crashing into a building have a way of screwing with your schedule.. ' Kovu Kiara, have the employees gathers in the staff hotel in an hour.. the program for tonight is ruined, we won;t be getting many newcomers, so just go clean your stations..' he said.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Right on it sir," Baloo smiled, picking up a phone and dialing Arabia. He requested to talk to a magical seamstress.

Dagnino went to town and grabbed several annoying, weak, or fat toons.

"You all will make great meals," he chuckled.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
a seamtress soom came on line " how can I help you?"
the victims screamed in fear
 eildcat reteated to the staff hotel to have some quiet time to himself..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"I guess this sort of thing isn't' a regular occurance." Sam said.

"Would be hard, unless this place was able to self repair." Bowson said.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Yes, the Great Shere Khan requests a magic carpet be made for him..." Baloo explained to the seamstress.

Kovu and Kiara split up to round up the other employees.

"Lucky for us, the hotel stayed in tact..." Dongwa sighed, relieved.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
What size/ large extra-lsaarge for supet Extra-large
 Super Extra large comes with fre patching of holea for a year' the seamtress replied
_ Bruma and Panty headed to the staff hotel as well to get some rest and to clean up. they were covered in cholate debris from the damaged reasteraunt, and other things..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these: