The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The Land Before Time

dinorawr · 966 · 48265

Clawandfang

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Ducky says, "I will help too," and she grabs one of Twilight's legs and begins to pull as hard as she can.

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
Longtail saw the gang trying to form a living bridge as they had all done in the past, and Longtail said to Zaine, "Grab my tail and hold on...the others are going to pull us up!" As Longtail felt Zaine bite down on his tail, the flyer opened his beak and bit down on Chomper's tail, hard enough for the little sharptooth to shout "OW!" and then say "Pull!"

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Littlefoot used his mouth to hold onto Chomper, forming the bridge as they had done before.  When he heard someone say pull he started to pull as hard as he could, hoping their combined work would be enough to pull Zaine and Longtail to the shore.

Mim ran over to help when she heard the shout and joined in the living bridge, she grabbed someone and joined in the pulling as well.   She didn't say anything but instead used all of her effort try to pull as hard as she could.

Mornai

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Petrie decided to try to help, and used his claws to grab onto someone as well and pulled with all his might, hoping that all the effort would bring Zaine and Longtail to safety.

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Zaine could feel himself being pulled towards shore by the line his friends formed. He felt blessed to have friends like these who would risk their lives to save his. Finally, he and Longtail reached the bank of the river. Zaine released Longtail's tail and laid on the ground in pain. His body had been bruised up from hitting the rocks, and he caughed out a lot of water. He breathed heavily for a few minutes.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Although Longtail hadn't been in the water as long as Zaine his body had gone into overdrive mode and it had worn him out...he rolled onto his back and let a sigh escape his lips....he then looked over to Zaine and said "So...how was...that...for a rescue?"

dinorawr

• Chomper
    • View Profile
* Twilight relaxes his muscles and then begins to stagger backwards from the others, trying to get away from the water.*

Twilight: What happened? I looked up and saw you two floating in the water.

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Zaine continued to breathe heavily as he looked at Zaine. "I'd say.... 10... out of 10..." He forced a small smile and turned towards Twilight. "I... was walking... along the river to... try and... find you guys... after the shake... The ground gave... way and... I fell in the... river..."

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Longtail then quipped in still short of breath "And I...jumped in...to save Zaine. It really ...wasn't...that hard...to do."

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Zaine managed to laugh a little. "Don't be... so arrogant Longtail... You... know that wasn't... easy... but... thank you... anyway..."

Mornai

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Petrie sighed with relief. "Well, good thing is that you both safe now." He said. "Me hate those earthshakes, they nothing but trouble!"

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Mim smiled and pated Zaine and Longtail.  "You 2 just rest for a while.  We're all glad you are ok." She said.  Then she turned to the rest, "You guys did a great job of rescuing these two." She said smiling to the others.

Littlefoot sat down a little tired, he looked from Zaine to Longtail, "How do you two feel, anything feel broken?" He asked.

Nimrod

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.landbeforetimefreak.npage.de
Ecco cruised around turned his head and saw Cayso. Cayso!!, I can¥t believe that you did it. He stood up not matter if his ancle would hurt now and and lait his arms around Caysos neck. I am so glad that you are there he said while examine Cayso. He gave a big smile. And sat down again.

Clawandfang

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Ducky, who had collasped to the ground in exhaustion too, piped up.
"Well I am glad we are all safe, I am."

Mornai

• Petrie
    • View Profile
"We should go back to Ecco, see if he all right." said Petrie.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Once everyone is rested enough to walk over there and we're sure Zaine and Longtail are ok." Mim said while resting, though not really as tired as the ones who had been pulling longer or had been in the water.

"We still need to see to Ecco's Ankle." Littlefoot said still sitting down.

Nimrod

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.landbeforetimefreak.npage.de
Listen Cayso, I am not quiet sure, but I think some of the folks here won¥t welcome you  very nice, so try to stay behind if they are coming and let me talk for you, okey? I don¥t want that you have a bad start here

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
"Hey, it's very good to see you too!" - He saw Ecco sitting down - "and I think you are right, back there I saw a grown-up Threehorn that didn't look quite too friendly to me." - He looked down to see Ecco's ankle and asked with a worried voice - "what happened to you?"

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Does everyone feel well enough to travel back to where Ecco is, especially you two, or would you rather rest a bit first?" Mim asked looking at everyone, and especially Zaine and Longtail.

Mornai

• Petrie
    • View Profile
"Me ready, but not sure if Zaine and Longtail are" Said petrie. "You both probably exhausted from fighting to get back to shore, It must took a lot of energy."