The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The Land Before Time: Sharpteeth Adventures

brekclub85 · 1564 · 65030

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Ok ok," sighed Redclaw, who continued watching the kid sharpteeth enjoy their successful hunt

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"Hey, Hey.  It's cool.  I was just messin' with ya.  Go ahead, Red."
Kai chuckled, smiling at his friend.

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Cayso and Racnar were successful hunting down the second Threehorn. As Racnar left go the body to join the group - "It wasn't difficult at all." - Cayso then came closer to the group carrying the prey - "Yeah, but I did the hard part of it." - The Fast-bitter took a look at Redclaw and smiled - "Someday I'll make great hunts like he does." - Cayso thought, he then commented back to his friends - "Well, I don't like the idea of keep the starvation so I'll eat some of it now."

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
Longtail walked into the middle of the group with the last baby threehorn being dragged by his tail. He smiled and said, "Ha! Kai and you said I'd have trouble hunting on my own. You couldn't be more wrong!" he then sat down and frowned as his stomach growled in response. "I don't know...I just don't want to eat right now. If anyone wants this threehorn you can have it!"

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
"That was most impressive Longtail..." - Cayso said - "... but you may try to keep at least a part of it for later. You know food can be scarce around here."
 Racnar nodded in response, he then took a look at the Flyer for a moment, he smiled and then he just turned around and began eating a bit of the Threehorn he and his brother hunted.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
After Chomper had his fill, the group gathered together. Chomper pointed at Black Rock.  "I've always wondered what was up there, who wants to go with me?" he asked.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Longtail gave a sigh and replied "I'm good for it...when we're all done eating let's go!" He then smiled and stood up looking at Black Rock with determination in his eyes.

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
While the group was focused on Black Rock, another flyer like Longtail slowly crept up from behind. He grinned and said out loud. "You should keep a better watch on your food Longtail!" With that, Vaek dove in and snatched Longtail's food right from underneath his beak. Vaek landed to the side and laughed. "I'm still too fast for you buddy! Don't worry. I'll save some for you, maybe, if I feel like it."

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Longtail laughed for a moment as he realized that Vaek had taken his food. "Well then...if I can't keep track of it...then I don't deserve it...you win this round Vaek...but I'll be more watchful next time!" said Longtail as he turned to face his friend. He then said "We were all thinking about going up to Black Rock after eating. You up for an adventure?"

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Cayso, who was still sitting down happily chewing his food looked back to the others and say - "We should be finishing in no time at all, then we can all go to Black Rock.". Racnar stood up and stretched.- "I had enough food, and I am very curious myself about that place too. Lead the way Chomper!"

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Kai nodded, swallowing a bite of his meal.
"Same here.  Lead on, Chomper!"
He then leaned over towards Vaek, and snatched the food away from him in a blink.
"Heheh.  Touche, Vaek."
He smirked, holding the food with a confident grin...

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Chomper, Kai, Cayso, Racnar, Longtail, Vaek, and Veli had all finished their breakfast, and began there journey. "For some reason, whenever I see flatteeth doing this they always seem to be singing, but let's not do this ok?" he laughed.

The little sharptooth turned his head and saw Redclaw ."Your parents want me to make sure nothing happens to you," he said to the group.

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Vaek smirked. "Whatever Kai. I wasn't that hungry anyway. I just felt like messing with Longtail." He laughed and turned to his friend. "I promise you I'll outhunt you, I mean, help you hunt for more food." He smiled with a devilish grin. "But sure. I'm up for some traveling. It gets boring just sitting around here waiting to do something."

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Well let's go," Chomper smiled to all his sharpeeth friends, and Redclaw in tow as their babysitter.

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
"Right behind ya Chomper." Vek hopped into the air and flew behind him. He grinned again and decided to have some fun. He cleared his throat and began to sing, "I want to go adventuring, adventuring, adventuring! I want to go adventuring and find a brand new day!" He laughed so hard since he knew how much pain this must have been causing Chomper. "Having fun yet?"

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Whatever," replied Chomper, who had his ears plugged the entire time Vaek was singing.  On the way to Black rock, they passed by all the Combined Herds of Sharpteeth and waved "hi" to family members.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Longtail who was flying behind Vaek smiled as he tackled him out of the sky. As the duo landed Longtail laughed while holding Vaek's beak closed and said with a devilish grin, "Now, now...you may outhunt me...but I'll always have the upper wing when it comes to getting you to be quiet!"

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Vaek shoved Longtail's hand to the side and laughed. "You know I'll probably just start humming if you try that again. Just kidding I won't sing again." The two got back up and continued flying low next to Chomper and the others. "Wouldn't it be so anticlimatic if we ran into those leaf eaters you keep telling us about Chomper, especially the longneck who raised you after you hatched?"

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Longtail smiled and said, "Yeah that would be a really awkward experience for sure! But I wouldn't mind meeting them too! It would sound like a lot of fun...unless they ran from us, then it would be bad."

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
"It would be worse if they run and come back with their parents and herds." - Cayso laughed - "... but the funniest thing is that we've seen that." - he added while smiling.