The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Stranded

brekclub85 · 1258 · 50404

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Chomper wanted to improve his friends' moods as best as he could. "Don't be sad guys, you'll love living here! With my parents' protection, no one will ever eat you!"

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Twiz slowly opened his eyes to look at who was talking to him. He smiled, "Oh...uh hi, I'm Twiz" he said, sitting up, "I just came from the all but dead mainland that way" he pointed, "boy it takes alot to fly over that much water" he sighed to show his point.

~~~~

After also hugging Littlefoot and Chomper in being happy they were ok, Petrie frowned a bit at the news. "Oh uh...well...like you say, they safe, and they do look like very big protectors" he tried to smile a bit.

Kit giggled.

"Y-yeah, and no offense but I think both of us will feel better with us sleeping somewhere else so...now I guess we just figure out where" Cory said.

DarkWolf91

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.kelpgull.deviantart.com
"Yeah, unless food starts to run low and they decide to eat us," Cera replied to Chomper, crossly. She didn't intend to hurt his feelings, she was just, as usual, very unhappy with the situation.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"We can always sleep in the stinky place, we can." Ducky said.

"That is one idea, what do the rest of you guys thing?" Littlefoot asked looking around.  "Come on guys, things will get better, just you wait and see." He said trying to keep their spirits up.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Don't worry about that Cera," Chomper smiled. "There's plenty of food for our kind here."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

"Well, I've been here for a while," Veli said. "There's lots of food here for me, and it's a pretty place."

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Cory sighed, "I guess dealing with the smell is better than getting eaten" he admitted.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Spike didn't mind the Stinky Place, he even ate part of it  :DD

Myrkin

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Papa sharptooth looked into the sky and at Bright Circle. It was getting a bit late, not a night yet, but surely day was more than half over. This reminded him of something.

"<You didnt eat anything since morning, did you?" he asked his son "<Better come with us. I am sure there is something left of this swimmer we have hunted for dinner.>"

He turned around and begun walking towards their nest, but he stopped after a few steps.

"<If your... friends are looking for a place to sleep in, then there is this small cave, not far from our sleeping place. It is not much, but I think it will be good enough for these leafeaters>"
Pessimist sees a dark tunnel. Optimist sees a light in the tunnel. Realist sees the light of coming train. And a driver sees three idiots standing on the track.

"My heart has joined the thousand, for my friend stopped running today." - Watership Down by Richard Adams.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Chomper translated his fathers instructions to his friends.

"<That swimmer sounds tasty dad," Chomper smiled in his native tongue, "<I am a bit hungry.>"

Myrkin

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
"<I bet you are, Chomper. Lets go now>" PS said and resumed walking towards their nest.

(About that "adoption" idea. I think it is too early for it, but after some time Chomper's parents and gang may develop more liking for each other. ;) )
Pessimist sees a dark tunnel. Optimist sees a light in the tunnel. Realist sees the light of coming train. And a driver sees three idiots standing on the track.

"My heart has joined the thousand, for my friend stopped running today." - Watership Down by Richard Adams.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Chomper pointed the way to the cave his father mentioned to his friends.

"<Coming dad!>" Chomper called, running back with his parents

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Let's give that cave a look at what do you guys say?" Littlefoot asked looking at them.

Ducky nodded and jumped up and down a bit, "I like that.  The stinky place did stink, it did, but a cave we could use to keep out of the rain, and cold wind." She said shivering a bit at remembering some not warm winds they've felt in the past, though they've not seen snow as of yet.

DarkWolf91

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.kelpgull.deviantart.com
"As long as nobody else is living there, I'd take anything over the stinky place." While Cera remembered that there probably weren't any other large sharpteeth on the island, she figured that the possibility of smaller varieties still existed.
"Well, I guess we should go check it out. Unless anyone has a better idea."

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Spike made a noise, which suggested "I want the stinky Place!  :DD "

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Ducky looks at the others, "I think Spike really likes the stinky place." Ducky said translating for those who may not understand Spike to well.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Yeah...I see that" Twiz said looking around with a small smile. "Well, it certainly looks like a better place to be than the dry dead mainland that way" he said, "So maybe it's a good thing I'm stuck here instead of stuck there like I used to be" his smile grew.

~~~~

"He what?!" Cory sighed, walking up, "Look Spike..." he began to try to explain to the spiketail, "the stinky place...well it stinks, but we know of this cave that might be better and...well...how about I get you some treesweets and everything if you'll just...try it out" the crested swimmer shrugged with a hopeful grin.

He really hated the idea of the stinky place, yet found he couldn't be hard on Spike for wanting to go there both since they were friends and...well he was so fond of Ducky as his other swimmer friend, more patience than he could usually find seemed to come out when he was dealing with Ducky's "little brother".

Kit giggled, yet looked to see if Cory's point and all but bribe would work for Spike.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Spike, always hungry, nodded in agreement.

Chomper meanwhile arrived back at his parent's sleeping place for dinner. <Mmm...., the swimmer smells good mom and dad.>"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Agreed on that," Veli added

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
Terri smiled at her son's enthusiasm.
<"I'm just suprised that this swimmer was silly enough to try and get away, when it was cornered.">

~~~~

Cyrix had been living on the island for a while, and wasn't surprised to know that sharpteeth lived here, but he always made sure to give them enough room to move without him being spotted. He was taking his mid afternoon walk when he heard voices.

He stepped into the clearing and cleared his throat and then saw someone he recognized.
"Good afternoon Veil, how are you today?" He then noticed Twiz, "A friend of yours?"

Myrkin

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Papa Sharptooth chunckled at that statement and he said:

"<Desperation. When you have no other way to save your life you will do anything, even if it probably wont help you much.>"

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Alright then" Cory grinned, "Um soon as we find this cave, I'll go looking for said treesweets" he promised as he turned back to the others and Littlefoot for making their way to this cave.

~~~~

Twiz glanced down to the rainbow face that addressed Veli and tilted his head in interest as he spotted the dinosaur.

He didn't know if he should answer, since the rainbow face had been talking to Veli.