The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Total Drama Valley: Season 2

brekclub85 · 1053 · 42426

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Good point," Rita roared back. However, they were running so fast, they tripped on a tree root. "Oh great," Chomper laughed.  His mom was closing in.

~~~~~~``

Dein was still chasing Ali when he noticed Cera nearby. He wondered who to go after

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
Terri saw both her targets fall, and for a moment she considered stopping to give them a fair chance....but the moment passed as she was still walking, and in seconds was standing over the pair...now she had to decide who to tag first...her son was the winner of the last season...but Chris had specifically said, no special treatment. This was going to be harder than she though.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Chomper didn't want his mom to be worried, so he and Rita put their hands on her leg, doing Terri's job for her.

Meanwhile, Spike tried to slip between Dein's legs but the father sharptooth saw him and tagged him.

REMAINING IN THE GAME:

Littlefoot
Ali
Cera
Rory
Shorty
Petrie
Myra
Guido
Ruby

Myrkin

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
In the meantime Guido was gliding over Dein's head, as he realised that he can watch sharptooth "hunt" without risk of being caught. Maybe he will be able to warn some other players, so even if he hadnt become a captain he would still make a few allies.
Pessimist sees a dark tunnel. Optimist sees a light in the tunnel. Realist sees the light of coming train. And a driver sees three idiots standing on the track.

"My heart has joined the thousand, for my friend stopped running today." - Watership Down by Richard Adams.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
littlefoot turned and ran through some bushes. it would be ironicif he and Ali were the last ones left" he thought...
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Meanwhile, the trio of Rory, Shorty, and Petrie had stopped. "Me think we're safe here," Petrie said.

~~~~~~~~~

Dein noticed Guido fly above. "You're mine!" he laughed.

Myra ran behind Terri, hoping she couldn't catch her.

Myrkin

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
"I beg to differ, Mister Sharptooth" Guido said mockingly, but Dein's laugh worried him, so he put much more distance between himself and Chomper's dad.

(Dein said that in flattooth, right?)
Pessimist sees a dark tunnel. Optimist sees a light in the tunnel. Realist sees the light of coming train. And a driver sees three idiots standing on the track.

"My heart has joined the thousand, for my friend stopped running today." - Watership Down by Richard Adams.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
(Yeah, he and Terri can speak both in this rp.)

"And I beg to differ too," Dein added. He ran towards Guido and jumped up, grabbing him.

"Guido's been eliminated!" called Chris.

Myrkin

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
"How nice." Guido said sarcastically, then asked: "What am I suppose to do now? Seat and wait?"

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Chris appeared. "We set up a bonfire on the beach. All the losers should head there."

Myrkin

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Guido started walking towards the bonfire without another word...

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Spike, Chomper, Rita, Ducky, and Tippy were already there.

Myra ran besides Ali. "Come on, there aren't many of us left in the game!" she called.

Myrkin

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Guido came closer to bonfire.

"Your parents must be a good hunters, if they've caught six of us already" he said to Chomper.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Don't underestimate my folks," Chomper grinned.

And this was proven as Myra was soon dropped off by Dein.

Remaining:

Ali
Cera
Shorty
Rory
Petrie
Ruby
Littlefoot

Myrkin

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
"Yeah. I shall remember that next time" Guido said, with resigned tone in his voice. Then he saw Myra:

"It leaves seven players to catch." he stated matter-of-factly.

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Ruby was rather surprised by how well she had been doing in the challenge, so far. She had not yet seen either Dein or Terri at all yet. She figured that the lack of obstacles on the beach had allowed her run further away than they could have hoped to run. Despite her good luck, she knew not to let it get to her head, so she continued running.

Shorty decided it was time to talk strategy with Rory and Petrie. "Okay, there's three of us, and there can only be two winners in this challenge, and those two winners will have to be on different teams. If we want to stay on the same team, then only one of us should win."

"I have a right to collect anything I want. It's just junk anyway."
- Berix

My first fanfiction: Quest for the Energy Stones
My unfinished and canceled second fanfiction: Quest for the Mask of Life
My currently ongoing fanfiction series: LEGO Equestria Girls

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"I just wonder who the winners will pick for their teams," Rita said.

~~

"Good point," said Rory.

Dark Pterano

• Chomper
    • View Profile
:o   Hey Brek I don't want to sound this way, but you sould have held off on doing TDV season 2. Because in a way you just killed the outcome of the TDV season one story on fanfiction.net!?

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
He does have a point there, also you should allow some time for others to work their way into the story..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Well, I did kinda give away the answer already before this RP, and I was hoping we could still do this Rp.

And Nick22, this is my fault, not yours at all, I'm not sure of what your comment means. Does it mean I should slow down with posts?

Edit: Also, I felt since it could take a while to type more episodes, but I really wanted to continue the TDV storyline, and Nick22 had suggested the idea of an RP before, so I rolled with that.