The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Redclaw's Gang

brekclub85 · 501 · 45611

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
(I know all the roles aren't filled yet, but just post in the discussion topic if you wanna join.)

Redclaw smiled proudly at the success he, Screech, Thud, his brother and his nephew Chomper, Chomper's girlfriend Rita, and the rest of his group accomplished. All the other Mysterious Beyond sharpteeth considered them to be the greatest hunters in the area.

"Tonight, we feast!" Redclaw smiled, the gang having caught a decent-sized herd of swimmers

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Yeah, we did great uncle," Chomper grinned, licking his lips.

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
Dil smiled at the sound of a feast.
"Its been quite a while since we've had one for absolutely no reason! Count me in!"

Hunter stepped out from behind Dil with a tired expression on her face. "Did someone mention food? I'm kinda hungry."

Terri giggled at Hunter as she stepped forward and replied, "Don't worry dear...we will all sleep tonight with full bellies...I can promise you that...but why were you sleeping so late in the day?" she asked a bit curious.

Hunter yawned again.
"I don't know...I've just felt really tired lately...I can't explain why either."

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Really? I've been wide awake," Chomper grinned. Rita giggled at that comment. "Really? We had to roar to get you up in the morning," she reminded Chomper. Chomper blushed.

Chomper then handed his mom a few of the swimmers that they caught.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Hunter giggled at Ritas comment and Chompers reaction. But then a thought crossed her mind.
"Ya know...I've also been feeling really sick in the morning too." she turned to Terri and asked, "Am I getting a cold or what?"

Dil was struggling not to laugh and had to turn around and take a few steps back.

Terri took the swimmer from her son nuzzling him as she did, and then turned to Hunter with a smirk as she asked,
"Where is Dante....he should be here to hear the good news." she said hoping to draw attention to their conversation.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Terri grinned as she whispered in Ichy's ear,
"Hunter may be laying an egg very soon, if her condition is any hint."

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Great to hear," Ichy said. "I heard Dil wants to have an egg too, maybe the next time we meet a belly dragger herd," the sharpbeak said to Terri.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Terri looked confused for a moment, when she asked, "But why not you? I mean aside from the obvious reason..."

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"I'm sure she doesn't like me that much," laughed Ichy.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Dante flipped down to rejoin the group, grinning from ear to ear.
"Really?!  This is....WOW!"
He cheered, leaping into the air in exhuberance...

"Congratulations, Dante.  I'm happy for you, my brother."
Virgil said, smiling fondly at his younger brother.
"I guess that means I'm going to be an Uncle, then."
He laughed, after a short pause...

Kai smiled.
"Wow.  Congratulations, Hunter.  Dante.  This is really neat."
He chimed in, twitching excitedly...

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"I heard the news too," Redclaw said, walking up. "And I must say, congratulations. I may not have a kid myself, but I have a nephew and I love him very much."

"Thanks uncle," Chomper said.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
With a sigh, and letting the ground walker sharpteeth eat first as she and her herd always did, Twiz's mother, and the leader of atleast her small herd of sharptoothed flyers, though follower of Redclaw's gang, landed and smiled at the job well done.

"Nice spotting out of that swimmer's herd Ma'am, as always" one of the other herd members commented. "Thankyou, but of course it was Redclaw who made the kill" she pointed out, lest his authority get pushed aside. "Yes" the sharptoothed flyer said, "but I still say our leader did an awesome job, as she always does, spotting out the swimmers for the sharptooth".

"A few more times of watching, son, and you will be ready to help as well" Twiz' mom ignored the other comment of her herd member and turned to her young son who had landed beside her.

"Uh, yeah mom, look forward to it" Twiz tried to lie. Truth be told he'd been trying to stick so much to what his dad was, a flatoothed flyer, that the idea of spotting out leafeaters for Redclaw and the others...what if he couldn't make himself do it? What if they saw him for the coward he was? But, if he did, and his father ever found out! He was torn between who he wanted to be loyal to.

Putting these thoughts behind him for now, Twiz circled lower to the ground, "Hi guys" he said to the others kids.

He smiled at the news of expected eggs. "W-well I'll make sure to help show the little guys around" Twiz told Hunter, "when he does hatch...if it's a he".

raga

• Petrie
    • View Profile
"Ugh, now we'll be hearing hatchling talk for weeks" Thud muttered to Screech as they feed on a swimmer slightly apart from the main group.  

"I don't think its so bad" Screech whispered to himself so Thud couldn't hear.  He wanted to go over and offer his congratulations, but he knew he wouldn't hear the end of it from Thud.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Hunter couldn't help but blush at the commotion that was being thrown around for a simple egg laying that wouldn't happen for several more weeks, and Dante's arial display wasn't helping but it did get a laugh out of her as she turned to Twiz.
"I'd be honored to have a future herd leader to help look after my hatchlings. Thank you Twiz."
She then turned to Dante and said, "And you...a father to be...my mate. You've made me proud."

Terri smiled but she had a question.
"Uhhh...Chomper dear, you would help look after the new arrivals too right...teach them things only a sharptooth would know. Right?"
She then turned to Dil and asked, "If you had to choose a mate...who would you choose?"

Dil for a moment thought about it...and then her eyes drifted over to Ichy and she blushed for a moment right before she turned to Terri with a shy smile.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Sure mom, of course," Chomper nodded, and went over to the flyers.

"Hi there, my name is Chomper," he introduced to Twiz, as he hadn't properly introduced himself to them before.

Ichy looked surprised. Was Dil serious?

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Dante smiled lovingly, then walked over to Hunter, giving her a warm, loving hug.
"And I'm proud of you, too...my beloved mate..."
He said, kissing her lightly on the cheek, wrapping his tail around hers...

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Yeah, congrats you two," Rita said.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"How do you do" Twiz smiled back to Chomper, "my mom says that's the polite way of saying hi" he explained with a small laugh.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile