The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

A Journey Beyond

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
As Cera was still talking, she had failed to realize how far ahead Skye had actually wandered and let off a bit of a groan, to which she turned to Petrie and Stryke for a moment more and motioned for them to follow her as she rushed off after Skye.

Skye in turn, had no clue on where the noise had actually come from, and her plan was a rather simple one, search everywhere for anything that doesn't seem normal or looks out of place.

"Skye! Wait up!" Cera called out after her friend as she ran to catch up to her.

Skye stopped for a second in order to allow the other three to actually catch up to her before looking to Cera for a second, then over to Petrie and then over to Stryke as she spoke up to the three of them "So, uh....any of you lot have any clue on what actually caused that noise last night?"

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Petrie shrugged, "Maybe burning sky rock fall like we have seen before.  Maybe it big one so make loud noise when it falls and hits ground." Petrie said.  "Me glad it no hit here in great valley."

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Zaine couldn't argue with Longtail's statement. It was true, their luck with adventures outside the valley had not been very fortunate. Still, considering they had no idea what had caused the disturbance last night, they couldn't make assumptions just yet. "Just as long as there isn't a repeat of what happened with that dark mist that turned you psycho. That was not a pleasant experience for any of us." He then looked past Longtail and saw the familiar face as well. "Is that who I think it is?"

"I think it is!" Chomper yelled. He could recognize the face anywhere from any distance. "Littlefoot!" he called out. "Littlefoot! Over here!" I had a feeling Littlefoot would find his way here, Chomper thought to himself. He's always up for a good adventure. Well it looks like he's going to get just that.

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
Longtail gave a moment to scratch his head and looked to Zaine as he said, "Ya know... you keep talking about that... and I don't remember ANY of it. The only thing I remember at all... is feeling...cold and depressed.... but incredibly strong at the same time."

Littlefoot looked over after hearing a familiar voice and smiled as he recognized Chomper almost instantly! "Hey guys! Hi Chomper!" he said aloud as he stepped over to his friends. "Seems we all thought the same thing. Can anyone see what's in that crater?" he asked genuinely.

Stryke looked at Cera for a moment and replied, "not a clue... but maybe Skye has an idea?" he asked with a macho tone in his voice.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Say Petrie, you think you can fly up and see if you can spot the big sky rock, to see where it had landed?" Cera asked Petrie.

Skye in turn, gave off a shrug at Stryke's comment "Not a clue really, so far, I guess Cera's idea will work, getting Petrie to fly up and see if he can see anything, it's our best bet at the moment" she added on with a little shrug.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Me can do that." Petrie said smiling.  He took to the air and flew up trying to see if he could see the area where the sky rock had hit and what he could see of any detail.   He flew straight up from where his friends were.

---

Mim started up to try to get to a high place along one of the walls around the great valley on the side where the sky rock had hit so she could try to look out to see if she could see anything.

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
"Your guess is as good as ours," Chomper replied. "It sure was loud last night though. I almost fell out of the cave from the noise alone." He looked in amazement at the crater. "It looks really neat. Can we go closer to it? Can we? Huh?"

Zaine nodded. "There's a reason why you don't remember any of it, Longtail. Just take my word for it, you had us VERY worried about you, more than usual." He looked over to Chomper. "I wouldn't get so excited just yet. We still have to figure out whether or not it's safe to go down there. I mean I'm just as curious as you are, but we can't go running in without thinking this through." He looked at Littlefoot. "What do you think?"

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Littlefoot looked down into the crater and cringed.
"I personally don't want to go any closer than we are already."

Longtail grinned as he said, "Well then.... guess it's up to me!" He then flapped his wings and just as he leaned over the side of the cliff, a hand grabbed his tail and dragged the young flyer back onto the cliff edge.

Cyrix stood with Longtail's tail in one hand and a firm grin on his face. "None of you are going anywhere but back into the valley."

Stryke looked up at Petrie and asked Cera, "You're friends with a flyer... cool!"

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Chomper frowned with disappointment. "Aww come on!" he complained. "We just want to see what made that noise last night! There's a cool looking hole in the ground down there! We just want to go see it! Please?"

Zaine however was not surprised Cyrix was there. In fact, it got him thinking. There's no way this is coincidence. He knew we would try and find whatever made the commotion last night. Something isn't right here. He eyed up Cyrix with suspicion. "Really convenient how you found us RIGHT before we were about to go exploring, huh Cyrix?" He wasn't fooled for a minute. Cyrix definitely knew something about this thing, and if Longtail wasn't going to ask him, then he would. "Okay, spit it out! Tell us what you know!"

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Heh, yeah....Petrie's a good friend indeed" Cera replied back to Stryke before calling out to Petrie "You see anything from up there?"

Skye gave off a small yawn again as she looked up to Petrie as well, just watching him at the moment, remaining quiet, but yet, was ready to move off the moment Petrie would speak up.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Petrie hovered in place looking in the direction till he found what he was looking for.  He studied the are to see what he could before he called down.  

"Me see big hole with maybe light inside.  Sky rock hit over there." Petrie said pointing for a moment and starting to fall before he went back to flapping his wings again.  

"It make big hole.  and a big mess." Petrie said.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Cyrix looked to Zaine with a smile and gave a short laugh as he replied, "Now Zaine... what ever could make you think I know anything about this? Besides we've all seen flying rocks before... it's nothing to get worked up about."

Longtail continued to look into the crater curious about what was inside the hole... but sighed as he knew his uncle wouldn't let him go.

Littlefoot looked at Zaine and said, "Come on Zaine... let's not make any trouble."

Aerodactyl

• Chomper
    • View Profile
OOC: All my character bios are here: http://z7.invisionfree.com/thegangoffive/i...8566.0#lastPost

Sneere groaned as he awoke, last night something had crashed and he happened to be close enough to it for the shockwave to knock him unconscious, he was lucky that it hadn’t done any real damage to him, Sneere looked around and spotted a group of dinosaurs by the crater.

"Hey who are you!?" Sneere called over in leafeater language.

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Chomper looked down and noticed something moving around near the crater. It was small, probably about the size of Ducky, but Chomper had never seen this creature before. It then started yelling at them, asking who they were. "Hey guys, there's somebody down there!" Chomper looked down at the crater and yelled out. "Hey! Who are you? How did you get down there?"

Zaine of course was still locked on Cyrix. Littlefoot had tried to tell him to calm down, but for some reason he didn't listen. Zaine normally trusted Cyrix, but something was different. This time, Cyrix was hiding something from them. "Oh come on!" he replied. "You honestly expect us to believe you don't know anything? First you deny anything happened last night. Now the moment we are about to figure out what that thing is, you come out and stop us? What, you thought I didn't notice?"

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Mim went through a cave to the other side that lead to an exit cave high above the ground that she could see the area around that part of the great valley and some of the effects of the area around where the sky rock some had seen the night before had hit, including the crater it made.  

--

"That what me see.  What you think ?" Petrie asked those below him.

Aerodactyl

• Chomper
    • View Profile
"I just happened to be around when something big crashed, now then cousin why are you here? and what are all of them talking about?" Sneere asked looking at the group in curiosity.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"That'll have to do" Skye muttered back to herself as she started to head off in the direction of where Petrie had pointed in.

Cera looked up to Petrie, then looked over to Skye and saw her already walking off "Hey! Wait up Skye!" she called out and rushed off after her, yet, looked back to Petrie and Stryke to make sure that they were still following her before looking to Skye again "Look, I know you're curious and what have you about the sky rock....but you really need to think it through properly, not just walk off willy nilly"

"Oh, and I suppose you have a better idea on what to do?" Skye asked back with a little roll of her eyes as she continued to walk on.

"As a matter of fact I do, and it involves you not walking so far ahead and actually talking it through with myself, Petrie and Stryke.....we need an actual plan, not just 'go there and find the sky rock', we need a proper plan" Cera replied back as she rushed ahead a bit of Skye and stopped in front of her.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Petrie came down and landed near the other 2.  "Cera right.  Bad idea to rush off alone.  We must stick together and have plan." Petrie said agreeing with what Cera said and nodding to what Cera had said before.

Aerodactyl

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Sneere looked around before he walked over to Petrie and poked him.

"Excuse me but can you tell me what the heck is going on?" Sneere said looking very confused.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Petrie looked at Sneere, "Big sky rock fall outside Great Valley.  It make big boom and bright light and big hole in ground where it hit and area near messy." Petrie said.

---

Mim looked out and could see the area near where that sky rock hit did make a mess of the area around, which was nothing new from her experience and from what she had heard.

---

"What's the big deal, a sky rock hit the ground.  It's happened before." Mia said to herself as she walked towards a bush to eat some leaves from it.