The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Prey Pwns Predator

FlipperBoidSkua

• Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1125195/Flipper_Boid_Skua
This is my only true Future is Wild fanart that I'm willing to put here, so it'll have a topic all to itself (at least for now)! This work of spazziness was inspired by the cartoon which in turn was inspired by the documentary.

Basically what I'd do if I were the helpless prey items. Don't get me wrong, I'm in love with these three predators; they're my fav critters in the show! I'm just having some random fun! To understand the full irony of this, one must learn a thing or two about the predators themselves.....

Lurkfish: A giant 13 ft long electric catfish that hunts using 1,000 volts of electricity. Here, I'm using it to power my TV..... :D

Silverspider: A large spider that farms the last mammals on Earth, called Poggles, by stuffing them full of grass seeds to fatten them up for the slaughter. The Poggles aren't aware of this and think the spiders are their best friends. Well, I'm aware of their evil plans and now I'm stuffing a spider full of grass seeds for once! :DD

Falconfly: A massive meter long wasp that hunts birds by impaling them at high speeds. Now it looks as though it's his turn to be shish kabobed!

No predators were harmed during the making of this drawing!! The Lurkfish was let free to recover his voltage; the spider is now throwing up the grass seeds and is otherwise fine; and the Falconfly was let free at the last moment to warn his bug friends of a crazy bird girl  :crazy (I dunno what he's talking about :^.^: )!!

Hope you like it!!

LBTDiclonius

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
BAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! They all got pwned! Awesome drawings. I love your work, you know that? It never dissapoints. :)  

The Lurkfish and the squid...thing are my favorite! :D

Awesome drawing. ;)  

FlipperBoidSkua

• Petrie
    • View Profile
*cue evil laughter!!!* They had it coming to them for messin' with a spazz!! I just love making random pictures!! They're fun!! Did you see my new paratroopa pic? It has a moral in it!! :^.^:

I love the Lurkfish one too! Yes, it is possible for me to gag a fish!! And the squid thingy's a Swampus, the descendant of the modern octopus that can go on land. :DD

LBTDiclonius

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Woot!

Sadly no, I didn't see it. For some reason, my computer can't acces it. But I'm sure it's good. :lol: Oh! I noticed the gag for the first time actually! Like, right now! Haha!

FlipperBoidSkua

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Got more Future is Wild fanart. A while ago, I mentioned that I created 2 of my own Future is Wild critters. Pangaea has expressed interest in seeing them. Well now, I found the pics and cleaned them up a bit and it's ready for submission. This is for you, Pangaea  :)

Critter #1

The Sea Flish, a very close relative of the Ocean Flish. But while I see the Ocean Flish as a more coastal species, the Sea Flish spends most of its life never seeing land.

Modern relative: Flying fish
Modern Life-style Counterpart: Albatross
Food: Silverswimmers
Predators: Rainbow Squid; occasional Sharkopath

Critter #2

I call it the Kiwer Bird of the Antarctic Rainforest! A flightless bird that evolved a nocturnal habit to avoid Falconflies. Its large eyes are sensitive to light, it developed whisker-like feathers, may or may not be capable of primitive echolocation, and has big feetz for digging. :D

Modern relative: Petrels
Modern Life-style Counterpart: Kiwi
Food: Fallen fruits and seeds; small insects
Predators: Large nocturnal insects that no doubt exists; occasional Falconfly

Hope ya enjoy these two pics!