The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

H-Hi there! I'm here to introduce myself!

XxRainTheSwimmerxX

• Ruby
    • View Profile
:sducky  hey there! I am a little shy! So I'm not sure how anything works yet! I found this looking for a good rp site for The Land Before Time! My favorite characters from TLBT are Ducky and Ruby. I hope I can fit in here and make some good friends! I've loved The Land Before Time since I was a child and they are my all time favorite Childhood movies. But the first movie will always be my favorite! You may call me either Rain or Amy!

The Lone Dragon

• Member+
  • Spike
  • Release The Dragon!
    • View Profile
Hi there, welcome to GoF, it's always good to see knew members here, hope you enjoy yourself yep, yep, yep. :Mo  :SmugSpike
What's the point in being mad if you don't do mad things now and again?

XxRainTheSwimmerxX

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Thank you so much for the warm welcome! I am certain I will enjoy my time here! :)littlefoot

Sovereign

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Welcome to Gof, Rain! I hope you enjoy your time here! :)

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Heya, welcome to our little corner on the internet, yep yep yep ^^spike
Inactive, probably forever.

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Welcome to the Gang of Five!  :wave I hope that you enjoy your time here.  Please feel welcome to comment in any topic that strikes your fancy, and to make your own topics.  And if you have any questions do not hesitate to let us know.  :)

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

zero-point

• Administrator
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Welcome! I hope you enjoy your time here! :DD
"The fire flickers with possibilities, I wonder what happens if you get a little closer?"

XxRainTheSwimmerxX

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Thank you all so much! I feel so welcomed and honestly it's great!

Hypno

• GoF's resident deleted scenes nerd
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • LBT wiki admin userpage
Welcome :)
I'm Hypno, fan of Sharpteeth!
Growing up I was a big LBT fan and had seen all movies and TV series episodes. On the forum, I was formerly known as Hypnobrai until Nov 11, 2017.

In recent years, I have gained an interest in the production of The Land Before Time, particularly the deleted scenes of the original film. New discoveries have been made in the last few years and continue to be made, so I feel that it is a good time to contribute.

I have always loved sharpteeth more than any other creatures in the franchise, especially the fourteenth film's Carnotaurus, the fifth film's Sharptooth, and especially the original Sharptooth.

I am a former administrator of the LBT wiki, having been active from 2017 to 2019.

(I'm a runner-up for the Appreciated Member 2017 award.)

XxRainTheSwimmerxX

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Hello Hypno! I'm Rain, fan of swimmers! Nice to meet you~

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Hi rain, nice to meet you
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

DarkWolf91

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.kelpgull.deviantart.com

CybertronianBrony

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Hello there! It's always great and it makes me very happy to see new members here! Welcome to the GOF! I really hope you have a great time here!
« Last Edit: March 05, 2018, 08:08:25 PM by CybertronianBrony »

Blitz

• Petrie
    • View Profile
I'm really glad you're enjoying the forum and having a great time. Always good to see new members join the family.