The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Hello, my friends, my friends hello! lol

trulyfantasticme

• Petra (He/They)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Very Important Rock
    • View Profile
Hi, the names Hannah and I have always enjoyed the land before time. It never fails to make me chuckle. I'll be sixteen on the 13. Yay!

I really enjoy the bands, The Cure, Simple Minds, Depeche Mode (listening to Personal Jesus right now!lol) I also enjoy some of the newer stuff like pop and r&b. Only some of it...

Okay, okay, i'm lying. I enjoy alot of pop and r&b. lol

So I guess I'm not the only Pterano fan around hmm?

Well that is freakin awesome! I love Pterano!!! He is like the coolest animated Pteranodon eva!!!!!!!!!! and I think he's very beautiful, with those wings that look like they would make a lovely blanket.  :nyah  lol.

I am also a writer and an artists.*cough*writist!*coughcough* I just might start a book on how Pterano spends his days in the Mysterious Beyond. I've already written a scene for that! lol

and about my drawings, I cannot draw dinosaurs. so I humanize them. I'm planning to submit some human Pteranos of mine on Deviantart. http://titanicsgirl.deviantart.com/

So yeah, that pretty much explain much. See ya around!
Petra is a variant of the Greek name "Petros" meaning "strong" or "rock." Andi is a variant of the Greek name "Andy" meaning "masculine" or "brave." Therefore, I am tremendously brave and strong! :lol

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
Welcome with us Hannah :)
It is always a pleasure to welcome new members to our community. Please feel hearty invited to join our discussions or start threads of your own :yes

vonboy

• Chomper: "Threehorns are better at everything, including rumpsteaks"
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Welcome to the forums Hannah! I've been here for about 3 weeks now, so I'm still fairly new too.

If your interested in writing some LBT fanfiction about Pterano, we have a great fanfiction and fanart board with people who will gladly give you feedback on your work.

anyway, Welcome to the GOF! Hope you have some fun, and enjoy your stay :).
Come check out my new Youtube gaming channel, Game Biter!
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

Chomper: "Well, sure I would!"

Come give my LBT TV Series fanfiction, PAST-O-RAMA, a read!
---------------------
(Runner-Up)

trulyfantasticme

• Petra (He/They)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Very Important Rock
    • View Profile
Quote from: vonboy,Apr 2 2011 on  12:16 PM
Welcome to the forums Hannah! I've been here for about 3 weeks now, so I'm still fairly new too.

If your interested in writing some LBT fanfiction about Pterano, we have a great fanfiction and fanart board with people who will gladly give you feedback on your work.

anyway, Welcome to the GOF! Hope you have some fun, and enjoy your stay :).
hmmm...I like the sound of that.
Petra is a variant of the Greek name "Petros" meaning "strong" or "rock." Andi is a variant of the Greek name "Andy" meaning "masculine" or "brave." Therefore, I am tremendously brave and strong! :lol

Pangaea

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Contemplator of Deep Time
    • View Profile
Welcome to The Gang Of Five, Hannah! :smile

I like that idea for a fanfiction. I’m looking forward to seeing it. :)

*glances at thread title* By any chance, are you a Ruby fan, too? :p

Pronounced "pan-JEE-uh". Spelled with three A's. Represented by a Lystrosaurus.

vonboy

• Chomper: "Threehorns are better at everything, including rumpsteaks"
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I'm a Chomper fan personally, but Pterano is a great character too!. I like how he's sort of like a flawed hero. Someone who has some problems, but still cares about people and feels sorry for what he has done. He's a good tragic hero actually.
Come check out my new Youtube gaming channel, Game Biter!
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

Chomper: "Well, sure I would!"

Come give my LBT TV Series fanfiction, PAST-O-RAMA, a read!
---------------------
(Runner-Up)

LBTDiclonius

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Welcome to the GOF, Hannah! Hope you have a great time here! :wave

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Welcome to the forum.  Always nice to have a new person on the forum.  I'm sure you'll have a lot of fun here.  Good luck.

trulyfantasticme

• Petra (He/They)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Very Important Rock
    • View Profile
Thank you every body. Please check out my story "Fight to the Death" If you like epic scenes, you might really love this one shot.

trulyfantasticme

• Petra (He/They)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Very Important Rock
    • View Profile
Why hello there. How ya doing?

Jrd89

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Hello there, and welcome to the GOF.

I'm Jared. And if you look at my i.d. picture and signature, you'll see that i'm also a HUGE Pterano fan. I also like Petrie and Rinkus. I'm a big flyer lover in general.

I really love Pterano, though. You're right on everything...

He's a WONDERFUL pteranodon, he's really cool!

He's very beautiful with his wings, and they do look like a big orange blanket! :lol  *I love the wing-blanket comparison.*
If Pterano hugged you, you'd get all wrapped up!   :lol:

I really wish he would come back for one more movie.

Vonboy is right about him being a tragic hero...

Pterano has some problems, but he's still good, cares for others, and feels sorry for what he has done.

Welcome!  It's great to see another Pterano fan!  :D

trulyfantasticme

• Petra (He/They)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Very Important Rock
    • View Profile
Quote from: Jrd89,Apr 6 2011 on  08:06 PM
Hello there, and welcome to the GOF.

I'm Jared. And if you look at my i.d. picture and signature, you'll see that i'm also a HUGE Pterano fan. I also like Petrie and Rinkus. I'm a big flyer lover in general.

I really love Pterano, though. You're right on everything...

He's a WONDERFUL pteranodon, he's really cool!

He's very beautiful with his wings, and they do look like a big orange blanket! :lol  *I love the wing-blanket comparison.*
If Pterano hugged you, you'd get all wrapped up!   :lol:

I really wish he would come back for one more movie.

Vonboy is right about him being a tragic hero...

Pterano has some problems, but he's still good, cares for others, and feels sorry for what he has done.

Welcome!  It's great to see another Pterano fan!  :D
I know! Isn't Pterano AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Any way, if you want you can see my Pterano fan fic "LBT: Fight to the Death" Yeah it's pretty epic and it gets very sad. It'll probably make you wanna beat the heck out of Sierra lol.

...and it just might make you cry.

...Poor Petrie...

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Depeche Mode is pretty awesome, glad to hear of fellow fans. Recently they've been eclipsed by the Pet Shop Boys for synthpop bands.

Anyway welcome to the GOF! Have fun and post lots :brithday

trulyfantasticme

• Petra (He/They)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Very Important Rock
    • View Profile
Quote from: LettuceBacon&Tomato,Apr 8 2011 on  07:37 PM
Depeche Mode is pretty awesome, glad to hear of fellow fans. Recently they've been eclipsed by the Pet Shop Boys for synthpop bands.

Anyway welcome to the GOF! Have fun and post lots :brithday
OMG!! YOU LIKE DEPECHE MODE?? THATS FRIGGIN AWESOME!!!! So I'm not the only one who likes eighties bands. Umm...do you like The Cure?