The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Nightmare

FlipperBoidSkua

• Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1125195/Flipper_Boid_Skua
I'm sooooooo incredibly lazy today and even with that, I managed to draw this (behold! A background color that isn't white for once!!) :

This will most likely be the only Pokemon pic I'll be submitting here because this is honestly my best Pokemon drawing ever. It's a Haunter OC name Shadow, doing what he does best: disturbing the sleep of the local Abras via horrible nightmares, insuring the little psychic Pokemon never properly develop their psychic powers, thus decreasing the threat they might pose to him and making them easier targets for later....er....'consumption'. That is, soul-eating. The souls of Pokemon and humans are Shadow's favorite meals, even if killing the victim is an unfortunate side-effect of doing so. But this ghost isn't all bad; he can be a lovable and mischievous bundle of fun when he feels like it; one just can't forget his true malevolent nature.

Here he's messing with his favorite target: a young female Abra who unfortunately lives in the same house as this trouble-maker. She can never get her full 18 hours of sleep when he's around, but she could do little about it. At this rate, she'll never grow up to be a normal psychic Pokemon. Poor thing...

Hope you all like it!!

LBTDiclonius

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I like it! Wow, funny, i was just talking about Pokemon. Even if I'm not too into it, I love this! Amazing work! You just never disapoint! ;)