The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

A different Pizza Hut commercial

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
    • Knowhere: A Geek Culture Fan Forum
Has anyone ever posted this? Can't remember. Well, here it is.

link
"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you." -Gandalf

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Oh wow.  :wow I didn't even realize that I remembered that 30-year old commercial until I clicked on it and then the mixture of the dialogue and the musical accompaniment clicked in my brain.  It is amazing the random stuff that the brain picks up sometimes.  I don't know if anyone has posted it here yet, but I personally have not seen it since it aired.

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

Sneak

• Guiding lights
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Welcoming darkness
    • View Profile
    • Submachine series
it was posted here in outcut LBT scenes thread....
Thank you, video, for bringing it... :'(

*prepares to storm Finland in next month again*
6/14
0/26

--------------------------

ask me thread: http://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?topic=15601
my personal thread: http://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?topic=15412

Sovereign

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Thanks for sharing this! :) I don't remember seeing this particular one before but it was nice to see the "now we'll always be together" scene again (maybe it was in another old commercial too :unsure: ). That's one of the deleted scenes I can't come up with a good explanation why it was cut but at least it's been preserved in these commercials.

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
    • Knowhere: A Geek Culture Fan Forum
You're all welcome!
"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you." -Gandalf