The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Worst movie 7 song?

Sovereign

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
IMO, there's not really a contest. Good Inside, while not bad, wasn't musically that great and it's message is pretty cliche. Beyond the Mysterious Beyond is one of my favorite LBT songs, with a fitting melody and good lyrics. Very Important Creature is musically decent and very informative about Pterano's plans. I like the latter two songs whereas Good Inside is just meh.

ADFan185

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Very important creature is a okay song it's not that good of a message type song tho. Good Inside to me has more of a better message in it than the song Very Important Creature. Yes it has a good melody to it it's just okay to me. I listen to it once in a while on it's own.

Littlefoot505

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I'm going to pretty much echo everyone else here. I really like all of the LBT 7 songs, but the "worst" of them is definitely Good Inside. It has a good message and a decent melody, but I find it kind of underwhelming compared to the songs it's being pitted against. In fact, Beyond the Mysterious Beyond happens to be my #1 favorite LBT song, and Very Important Creature is pretty amazing too, so I'd easily pick Good Inside.

RainbowFaceProtege

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • “Keep asking questions, it sharpens the mind…”
    • View Profile
I'd agree with everyone that "Good Inside" was the worst: not because it was bad, but just because the other two songs blew me away! :wow