The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The Benifits of this Forum

AvestheForumFox

• The Circle
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.bullockarts.net
This forum was created by my request and it shall serve as a portal for roleplay talks. Here people can post about upcoming RP's and invite people to join in. It will also serve as a side discussion for RP's that are currently active, or even request the revival of old dated RP's.

People may come here to ask specific questions about the RP's example:
"Can I join your RP?"
"Can I use my character ____ ?"
"Would you mind if I played the part of ____?"
"How can I join in?"
"Why is ____ over at the _____ doing all that ______?"

and so on...

Let this forum serve also in the progress of RP's to help others to understand plot points for the story you are trying to compose and direct.

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
This is probably the best idea ever! Now polls can be added. I can ask what should be the name of the villain in my RPG.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Just me but I usually ask the gm of the thread of I can join by pm.  Just my preference.

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Here, we can post ideas for new RPGs and have polls for so many things. I think that rules should have their own sub-forum.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I'm not sure if we need a subforum for the rules, We already have the rules posted for strict and radom rps.. you just need to follow them..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Quote from: Nick22,Dec 1 2007 on  04:26 PM
I'm not sure if we need a subforum for the rules, We already have the rules posted for strict and radom rps.. you just need to follow them..
I think that this should be where rules are discussed, characters are discussed, and ideas for new RPGs should be discussed.

AvestheForumFox

• The Circle
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I'd have to agree, a subforum for the rules would be a bit much. they stand on their own in their servicing forums.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
You can discuss characters anfdd plots here, but rules should be pretty much understood by all before beginning the Rp..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
The admin have already posted the rules there, their easy to read.  If you have any questions I'd suggest asking an admin like Petrie or someone.  

I've already posted my rp ideas with no interest so I'll not waste anyone's time, but you folks feel free to do that.    Though I do think that anybody doing an rp should mention in the first paragraph if the rp thread will be a pure LBT one, with no psychic powers, magic, ect, or if they will allow certain things.  I just suggest this since some folks would like to rp only in a pure LBT type of rp setting, and some may like anything and not care to much.  But both should have the info right up front.  Though I know everyone will disagree.

AvestheForumFox

• The Circle
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Kor,Dec 1 2007 on  05:00 PM
The admin have already posted the rules there, their easy to read.  If you have any questions I'd suggest asking an admin like Petrie or someone.  

I've already posted my rp ideas with no interest so I'll not waste anyone's time, but you folks feel free to do that.    Though I do think that anybody doing an rp should mention in the first paragraph if the rp thread will be a pure LBT one, with no psychic powers, magic, ect, or if they will allow certain things.  I just suggest this since some folks would like to rp only in a pure LBT type of rp setting, and some may like anything and not care to much.  But both should have the info right up front.  Though I know everyone will disagree.
again, I agree

granted, I learned this the slow way, I suppose its only common sense that everyone needs to know what's up

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I happen to be an admin so you can ask me. Myself.. I prefer the random Rps, give me more leeway imo..and I have a very active imagination..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

AvestheForumFox

• The Circle
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Nick22,Dec 1 2007 on  05:06 PM
I happen to be an admin so you can ask me. Myself.. I prefer the random Rps, give me more leeway imo..and I have a very active imagination..
Indeed, you do

Loved the Chong imitation XD

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Thanks I haven't had this much fun in months :D  the fun will last as long we can keep thinking up stuff.. and that could be a awhile :D
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Believe me we are.. :D  You can come back as a silly character.. you know.. you don't have to be straight all the time.. you can be goofy.. :D
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I can't be goofy, the goofyness you saw was the full amount I had.  And no way the tourist would return to the time after he left with the world destroyed he thinks the cafe is too.  I've no other characters that could get there but 1 and he has no one to talk to and he's even more of a straight man then the tourist is.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Eh, bring him back in, I'm sure we'll wrangle up a character tfor him to converse with...
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Have to do a human since he is one, Im tired of doing humans, been forced to in most of the past rp's I'm in, and I guess I could give him a sentient wrist computer or somesuch as that.