The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

LBT Trivia Game

Petrie · 774 · 93957

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • Guess who back? Back again?
    • View Profile
This one might be pretty tricky unless you look in the credits. On the song "Me and My Dad" from LBT 10, a backing vocal is heard. Who is the person singing it?

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Michele Brourman?  You are quite correct that I would have had no idea until I looked back in my video collection and checked the credits.

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Correct. Brourman was also responsible for writing the music to all of the songs in the sequels (with the exceptions of movies 2 and 4).

Anyways, it's your turn.

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
It is well known that the writers of the Land before Time placed many species together in the films that never existed together in reality, having existed at far different times in prehistory.  With that in mind, which species represented by a member of the gang existed at the earliest time?

To help, here are their respective genera:

Littlefoot: Apatosaurus
Cera:  Triceratops
Ducky:  Lets say Parasaurolophus for the sake of argument (there is some debate on what her exact species is)
Petrie:  Pteranodon
Spike:  Stegosaurus
Ruby:  Oviraptor
Chomper:  Tyrannosaurus

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Correct.  :yes  Apatosaurus (Littlefoot) and Stegosaurus (Spike) are both estimated to have lived about 150 million years ago.  With the inherent uncertainties of dating fossils that old (allowing for a few million years deviation either way) I would have considered either answer (Spike or Littlefoot) correct.

It is now your turn.  :)

Sleeping-force's-inside

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Oh FUUUUUUUUUUUUU.....

uhm...

There are several Digital Games of LBT. For which medium/console have there been the most?

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Well, I personally once had a computer game (too stupid that it doesn't work anymore :bang) so I'm guessing computers?
Inactive, probably forever.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
There's an outcut scene after the Gang got food (well 'cept Cera). Who is on the screen and what are they doing?

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Hint: The solution can be found in the trailer for the theatrical release :yes

jansenov

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I was thinking of two scenes, but since you made it clear which one you had in mind I'll just say it so we can get the game rolling again. Ducky is kissing Littlefoot and Spike while they all are standing in leaves. Before this Ducky kisses Petrie as well, so it's likely the above scene was cut because some people thought there wa too much smooching . :lol

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
You're right :) It's your turn now.

jansenov

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
There are movies where the Gang desired water, and there are movies where they wanted it gone. In which movie do we find both?

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Wouldn't that be the fifth Land Before Time film?  They leave the valley due to the food being destroyed and they venture into the desert in order to cause their herds to stay together.  When they see the "Big Water" they initially think that it is drinkable, and guzzle it with unsatisfactory results.  Later on, when they are stuck on the island, they want the water to go away so that they can reunite with their families once again.

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
There is only one named character in the films who is a Supersaurus.  Who is this character and in which film does he or she appear?

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Correct! :yes  It is now your turn.