The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

TDV Fanart

Chomper4

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I would like to see some scenes from TDV drawn.

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://bluedramon.deviantart.com
I'm not interested in TDV so I don't plan on doing any artwork for it. Sorry.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
You're being rather rude, be patient with people.  (I know about you, from the PMs you sent me.)

Chomper4

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I just wanted to see what some of the scenes looked like

Chomper4

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I don't have a full picture on what some of the TDV scenes look like.

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://bluedramon.deviantart.com
Sorry, but I don't have any interest in drawing fanart for Total Drama Valley. You shouldn't try to force me, or any other artist, to draw something that I, or they, don't want to. And if no one on this site wants to draw fanart for TDV, you can always look elsewhere.

Chomper4

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I'm not trying to force you, but it would be nice if you did.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
  • The game is on; so let's play!
    • View Profile
Yo Chomper4!

Cool your jets a bit pal. No need to hassle people for work matey. ;) Lots of members here have projects and fanfics of their own to be getting on with. Maybe Brek doesn't have the intention of having drawings of his fanfic done. It's his project so leave him to it :D

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

Chomper4

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Is it okay if some of the TDV scenes are in a fanart brek?

Dark Pterano

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Hey Chomper4 here's a friendly word, if you want pictures of TDV so badly then maybe you sould make the drawings yourself! And please stop bugging everyone about it alright.

They are not going to drop what their doing, just because you want something now?  Plus they might ban your membership from this site, if you do not stop.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

General Grievous

• Spike
    • View Profile
Stop asking the same thing over and over again.  It is rude, not to mention against the rules (spamming).

Jasper

• Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://thekingofdistruction.deviantart.com
Yo chill out man. eventually someone will. Plus it's not even finished yet.

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thelandbeforetime.org
Quite frankly, it's rather rude to join a forum and only make posts requesting that seasoned members take hours (or even days or weeks) out of their time to create works for you that they're not even interested in.  When someone tells you plain out "no", that's what they mean.  Begging them nicely is still a mild form of harassment.  You should accept their answer when they tell you they don't want to do something.

Be warned that if things get out of hand the admins of this board accept little to no misbehavior when it comes to personal matters.  I'm not saying you're close to a ban or anything drastic like that, but you should know that by now your recent actions have probably attracted some attention you would have been better off without.  

Your tastes seem...unique.  You should learn to accept the fact that most people don't share them and therefore there will be a limited amount of these works.  What I'm saying is don't get upset or angry when no one here wants to do the works you request.  We're a small community after all.  Though we're all very nice, there's only so many different likes that we as a small community are capable of supporting.

I hope that you become a valued member of our community, but this isn't proper behavior for a forum.  It's okay to request things, but please request in moderation and give back to the community.  Understand when members of the community don't want to create works that you suggest.