The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Anonymous Rex RP

Pterano · 176 · 15186

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Guess it's mine :oops
Inactive, probably forever.

Vincent

• Member+
  • Chomper
    • View Profile
Been a while so I'm wondering whose turn it is now.  

Based on how some of them have been reacting to the knowledge of humans knowing of their existence - and still breathing - I wonder how they'd react to Jason's meets with them.

bushwacked

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/Bushwackedboy?feature=mhee
I think it's Ducky123's turn to post next.  I'm pretty sure Pterano's away on a trip at the moment, so he might not be able to post for a bit.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Yes, I think it is Ducky123's turn to post.  Though I'm not sure if Pterano had a firm posting order.

Pterano

• The Fabulous Fearsome Flyer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
So just out of curiosity, for the people have been not posting anymore in this RP, do you guys want out? I just wanted to know since Vincent's been waiting to join for three months but we haven't really moved anywhere in that time so if you feel you can no longer consistently post in this RP, please let me know as I'll be starting something else up with him if not.

(runner up)
(runner up)
---------------------------------------------------

Poster of the Gang of Five's 400,000th post

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Sorry for letting you guys down... it'll just be hard to get into it again but I'll try.  :)

Pterano

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
^ It's OK; I've done that elsewhere myself. I just wanted to know if you were still interested or not, and if not, just to let me know. :)

(runner up)
(runner up)

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I am interested, just short on time due to preparing for lots of exams :p I'll try to have a post up by the end of the week at last  :yes

Pterano

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
All right well, I'm not pushing you to put the RP over real life of course, never. :) Post when you can and we'll see about getting things moving again. :)

(runner up)
(runner up)

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

bushwacked

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/Bushwackedboy?feature=mhee
I'm still interested in keeping this going :)

Pterano

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
^ All right well cool! :) Glad to hear it! :yes

(runner up)
(runner up)

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I'm also very interested in keeping this going.

Vincent

• Member+
  • Chomper
    • View Profile
Pterano's said it's fine, so here's some brief Bios for other members of Jason's Crew in the Underground Racing Circuits.  Though it's a six-man crew, I think I'll just be using these two plus Jason most prominently, as so not to overload myself:  

Name:

Leonard “Lenny” Smith

Species:

Diplodocus

Mechanic/DJ

Physical Appearance:

7ft 5in, but 18in of that height is in his neck.  Slightly overweight though not by much.  Tan Brown Scales but far lighter for the underside with leaf-green patterns running from the back of his neck to the tip of his tail.  His wardrobe is for in-guise only, and does vary a bit.  His guise is that of a caucasion male with longer sandy-blonde hair.  

Personality:

Easy-going and quite relaxed, he likes to take things at a relaxed pace which while can be problematic when a job needs doing to a tight timeline, doesn’t make him an unreliable partner to have as he will do it properly.  This finds him acting as a buffer between disputes that can arise between the members of Jason’s Crew.  

Brief Bio:

Working under Carlos, his main job is to service and repair the cars and trucks that enter the garage, as well as tune up the ones used by Jason and the others in the Races.  When he’s doing neither, and when there’s a party, he will be the one operating the equipment to keep the music going.  He doesn’t speak much of his family, and the others don’t push him on it.  

Name:

Aki Hamilton

Species:

Human

Garage Owner/Street Racer

Physical Appearance:

5ft 7in, dark-haired, brown skin.  Slim yet toned.  Likes Denims, Leathers, and Heeled Boots.  

Personality:

Quite direct, blunt, and rude at times, but fiercely loyal to the Crew.  Can be considered to be paranoid at times, but given what she knows, and what she knows that means, it is understandable.  

Brief Bio:

Buying out a small garage with an inheritance left to her, Aki was quick to bring it up to scratch and get a crew in to work for her.  Later on she became involved with Jason as he worked his way up the ladder in the Underground, both professionally and personally, and despite a few knocks (plus one really big one), they’ve been working together for some years now.  

Though she primarily manages the finances of the Garage and from the Races they enter, she will enter herself when she feels the need to, and has proven to be on the same level as Jason when it comes to racing.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Whose turn is it by the way? And what's supposed to happen next? Don't wanna let it die again...

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I posted a few days after Ducky so it may be Pterano or one of the others maybe.