The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The Deep and Meaningful Winnie the Pooh Test

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile
My Result is Eeyore

This quiz mostly takes in consideration of the books, not the Disney version, but you definitely do not need to read the books in order to take this quiz! It's about 29 questions and it the questions get deeper as you go along. Have fun!

bushwacked

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/Bushwackedboy?feature=mhee
I couldn't actually see the results because I don't have an OkCupid account, but I'm fairly sure I was about to get piglet  :slap

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile
^Actually, you don't need to sign up in order to get the results, at the end of the quiz, there should be a font under the app to sign up for an account that says "No thanks, just take me to the results". I might be paraphrasing a bit, but that's what came up for me.

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

Justin1993

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
There are a lot of questions where my answer would be a different choice than the ones provided. I got piglet.

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I got Tigger :smile!  Funny how I get the tiger-like character :lol.

ABOUT TIGGER: Tigger is the newest addition to the Hundred Acre Wood, and he lives with Kanga and Roo, because Roo's strengthening medicine turned out to be the thing that Tiggers like best. Tigger is bouncy and confident -some of his friends think he is a little TOO bouncy and confident, but attempts to unbounce him tend to be fruitless.

WHAT THIS SAYS ABOUT YOU: You are a positive and confident person. You feel capable of dealing with anything and everything, and funnily enough, you usually ARE. You don't worry about much, and you love to go out and find new adventures.

Your friends and family might sometimes be a little exasperated by your boundless enthusiasm. You don't like to admit your mistakes, and when you find yourself in over you head, you tend to bluff your way out of things. You would be surprised, however, at how happy the people around you would be if you would actually admit to a mistake. It would make you seem more human, somehow.

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • Guess who back? Back again?
    • View Profile
I got Rabbit, which I'm not surprised by, considering I have his personality.