The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

PAST-O-RAMA

vonboy · 174 · 35753

Caustizer

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I think I will review this Fan Fiction for you, since I can see you have put a lot of time into it and will appreciate both the praise and criticism which I have to give.

vonboy

• Chomper: "Threehorns are better at everything, including rumpsteaks"
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
This is something I've actually never done before. I don't believe I've ever made 1000 posts on any other forum. That's gotta say something good about this one! Anyway, for my 1000th post, I'm doing something special; a massive information dump for PAST-O-RAMA!

Before that, I'll just say that there's still a few more reviews I plan to do for the GoF 2011 Fanfiction Awards. I see now I WON'T get to review everything like I hoped I could, but I've done a lot so far, and I'll do whatever else I can. Now, onto PAST-O-RAMA!

I've kept it mostly under wraps, but I've still been working on new episodes,
even while reading and reviewing tons of other fanfictions. Right now, I have 3 new episodes completely finished and ready to post, and I hope to get more finished as the date of the show starting back up again draws near.

On that note, I will resume the show on Friday, August 5th at 10PM, 9 Central! (Yes, I'm going to be that exact; this is a TV show after all!) I will post the 10 remaining season 2 episodes every Friday at the same time of night, meaning the season finale will air on October 7th!

One really fun thing I'm going to be doing is holding a live table reading of these episodes on the GoF chatroom when I air them. That means me and a few other members will be reading through the episode scripts in the character's voices (Well, the best we can pull off XD) So far, me, Pterano, Trulyfantasticme, Belmont, and a few other random members have done several practice readings in the chatroom, and we've found it to be tons of fun! If you have a mic, and think this would be fun, you can join us as well. My episodes usually have lots of different characters, so there's always room for voice actors. (we're in DESPERATE need for anyone that can pull of children's voices for the Gang. Me and Pterano...well, we just can't do it >.<) I'm HOPING to record these table readings as well, so I can upload them and post them in this thread. (if someone can answer my recording question, then PLEASE answer it! PLEASE!)

Now, I'll give you a synopsis/summery of 8 of the 10 remaining episodes this season! Lucky you!

Episode 20 - Tales of Interest (Aug 5th)
One day, the Gang decides to have a different kind of adventure; inside the Professor's Cave! The Professor stumbles in on them, and in the chase that ensues, the Gang decides they want to hear a story about the Professor's past. Being the inquiring kids they are, they won't leave without a story!

Episode 21 - The Meat Hits the Fan (Aug 12th)
Being an hour-long mid-season special, this is going to be a rather eventful episode! Meat will hit the fan as secrets two characters did not want the Great Valley to know about are accidentally revealed. One of these two characters is the Professor, and his secret is his diet. All of the adults discover he is actually a meat-eater, when he's lied about it the whole time, and he gets kicked out of the Great Valley for it! Something special happens to the Professor in this episode. Also, throughout this whole mess, Pterano doesn't feel very appreciated for what he's trying to do for the valley.

Episode 22 - Oh, how the Meek have Fallen (Aug 19th)
I'll tell you right off the bat that this episode will be like "The Most Evil Swimmer" in that it will be really...um...weird. After one of the Gang is lost, Ducky takes it especially hard. Will she be able to deal with the loss, or will she go crazy in the process?

Episode 23 - The Very Sharp Threehorn Girl (Aug 26th)
After an especially tough sharptooth badmouthing session from Cera, Chomper is furious. This time, Chomper decides to finally get back at the bossy little threehorn; by pulling of the biggest prank he's ever done on the show! With the help of the Gang, and a LOT of help from the Professor, Chomper is going to make Cera see what it's REALLY like being a sharptooth!

Episode 24 - From One Adventurer to Another (Sept 2nd)
It's Petrie's Starday today, and his dear old uncle has something special planned! Pterano is going to take his nephew out on an epic adventure into the Mysterious Beyond, But...was that really a good idea?

Episode 25 - Great Valley: The Grand Tour (Sept 9th)
Chomper comes back on his promise to his friend from from the Mysterious Beyond. He brings his little friend, Cutter, to the Great Valley for a tour! This tour won't end well, though. Also, will Littlefoot EVER get a wink of sleep tonight? Tune in and find out! :lol

Episode 26 - Sweet Dreams (Sept 16th)
This will really be more of a funny and silly cool-down episode before the epic three-parter that follows. One night, we'll take a look inside the minds of the Gang of Seven, as we see the sorts of sleep stories they have at night. So, what sorts of dreams do abnormal kids, who've been through so many life-and-death situations, dream? Hmm, maybe you don't want to know!

Episode 27 - The Farwalker's World Part 1 (Sept 23rd)
After 6 long months, the rainbowfaces are back for the third time! This time, they are on a special mission, involving the Professor. The Professor has a special mission as well, involving the rainbowfaces! After he accidentally learns something about the rainbowfaces from Littlefoot, he's dead-set on trying to save the Great Valley from them! Now please bear in mind, this is just the first part!

Episode 28 - The Farwalker's World Part 2 (Sept 30th)

Episode 29 - The Farwalker's World Part 3 (Oct 7th)

So anyway, about two weeks until the show starts back up again, seeya then!
Come check out my new Youtube gaming channel, Game Biter!
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

Chomper: "Well, sure I would!"

Come give my LBT TV Series fanfiction, PAST-O-RAMA, a read!
---------------------
(Runner-Up)

trulyfantasticme

• Petra (He/They)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Very Important Rock
    • View Profile
I knew I wouldn't be able to see that pterano episode til school started... :lol
Petra is a variant of the Greek name "Petros" meaning "strong" or "rock." Andi is a variant of the Greek name "Andy" meaning "masculine" or "brave." Therefore, I am tremendously brave and strong! :lol

vonboy

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Sorry about that TFM :b I hope you think it's worth the wait.

I'm working on some preview stuff to start showing off soon. I'm thinking of starting this on the Friday before the premiere, with a new quote every day from the first 8 episodes. You know, just more pickings for you guys :D

I feel kinda bad that I didn't get any writing on this show done over the weekend, but I still have a little under a month before the episode I'm writing right now it going to air, so I'm not going to get worried about it.

And if anyone would like to table read with us in the chatroom, just PM me about it. ;) Like I said, we need anyone who can pull of children's voices.

Edit: Here's the previews as I show them, if you miss any and wanna see them.

Cera: "huh, I wonder what this little thing is?"

Cera nudges the answering machine, pressing one of the buttons. The answering machine goes off, playing a recording of the Professor's voice.

Phone: "Hello, you have reached the Professor, and you already know too much about me for me to continue. BEEP!"

Littlefoot: "Was that the Professor just now?"

Cera: "That little thing can talk!"

From Episode 20 - Tales of Interest (Aug 5th)

Littlefoot: "No, don't make them leave!"

Bron: "Littlefoot, stay out of this!"

Mr. Threehorn: "While we're at it, let's get rid of Littlefoot too! He's a bad influence on the children! Always getting them in trouble and..."

Bron and Grandma Longneck both give Mr. Threehorn a hard whack with their massive tails, knocking him over.

Tria walks over to Mr. Threehorn. She laughs as she helps her mate back up.

From Episode 21 - The Meat Hits the Fan (Aug 12th)

Ruby: "Hmm, there is a cave there? Because I never noticed a cave there before!"

Littlefoot: "Yes, and some kind of strange, pretty stone is inside of it!"

Cera: "Humpth! How do YOU know that, longneck?"

Littlefoot: "Well...Mr. Thicknose told me."

Professor: "That old coot? Why, he's almost as senile as I am!"

From Episode 22 - Oh, how the Meek have Fallen (Aug 19th)

Cera rushes foward to the pond next to the threehorn nest. She looks at her own reflection in the water, shakes her head, take a second look, then screams.

Cera: "What's happening to me!?"

She slowly backs away, then bolts off. Her parents look on at her, confused.

Mr. Threehorn: "What's wrong with our daughter, Tria?"

Tria: "Oh, I don't know. Must have lost another game to Littlefoot yesterday or something."

From Episode 23 - The Very Sharp Threehorn Girl (Aug 26th)

Pterano: "Ah, being an adventurer. Soaring wherever the wind takes you. Excitement! Action! Valor! Nary a care in the world! Isn't this the life, Petrie?"

Petrie: It sure is, Uncle!"

Pterano: "Why, I feel as if I could grasp the world below me in my very talons. I feel as if no obstacle is in my way. As if..."

Pterano rams into a tree at full speed, and starts plummeting to the earth below.

Petrie: "Uncle?"

From Episode 24 - From One Adventurer to Another (Sept 2nd)

Inside the main room of the cave, the Professor is sitting down, watching a TV screen, which is suspended from the ceiling on the other side of the room. On the TV screen is a video of the chaos that is ensuing outside.

Professor: "Oh dear, I should do something!"

He looks down at himself.

Professor: "...Though I AM already in my pajamas..."

His head falls back, and he drifts off to sleep.

From Episode 25 - Great Valley: The Grand Tour (Sept 9th)

Littlefoot: "Morning, Chomper!"

Ducky: "It will be a great day today, will it not?"

Petrie: "Me hope so!"

Cera: "Let's have some breakfest!"

The Gang joins Chomper in eating the cuts of hanging meat from the tree.

Littlefoot: "Mmm, this is some good redfood!"

A snip-it from Chomper's sleepstory from Episode 26 - Sweet Dreams (Sept 16th)

Male Rainbowface: "Well...let's just say that we want to learn more about him."

Female Rainbowface: "Say, how would you all like to help us find this... Professor?"

Chomper: "Sure, I'd love to help you hunt him down!"

Cera looks at Chomper disconcertingly.

Chomper: "Um...that came out wrong..."

From Episode 27 - The Farwalker's World Part 1 (Sept 23rd)
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

---------------------
(Runner-Up)

vonboy

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
EDIT: Alright, no table reading this time. Um...stuff happened XD. Everything fell apart and we never got past the first couple of lines. Sorry about that folks. Maybe next week will be better lol.

EDIT 2: Um, here's a recording of what happened in the chatroom...if your interested episode 20 XD. Granted, that was 45 minutes after we were already supposed to start it XD.

----------------------------------------

Episode 20 - Tales of Interest

Humpth! Took ya long enough!

Scene: The Great Valley, at dusk, near the Professor's cave.

Camera pans to some foliage near the cave. The bushes shake, and the camera angle changes to to view just outside the entrance of the cave. A dinosaur's shadow creeps up to the entrance. It's Chomper. The gang comes up behind him.

Chomper: "Are you guys sure you want to go in?"

Littlefoot: "Yes, I want to look around."

Chomper: "But won't that make the Professor mad?

Cera: "He's not even here, so he won't see us!"

Chomper: "Hey, what's that?"

The camera's point of view is out of a wall next to the cave. Chomper points at the camera.

Ducky: "I am not sure, no."

Littlefoot: "The Professor told me about these things before, he calls it a painting."

Cera: "What's that?"

Littlefoot: "He says paintings are supposed to look like something."

Cera: "Well, this one doesn't look very good!"

Chomper: "Yeah, it doesn't really look like anything to me."

Littlefoot: "Oh well, I guess he just has a different taste in art than we do."

The Gang walks into the cave. The object they were talking about is simply a "Keep Out!" Sign. Inside the cave, Littlefoot peeks his head behind a lava-lamp.

Littlefoot: "What's this?"

Ducky: "It looks very pretty, yes it does."

Ruby: "Such colors, and also such colors that are moving! It looks beautiful!"

Cera walks up to an answering machine on a flat rock.

Cera: "Huh, I wonder what this little thing is?"

Cera nudges the answering machine, pressing one of the buttons. The answering machine goes off, playing a recording of the Professor's voice.

Phone: "Hello, you have reached the Professor, and you already know too much about me for me to continue. BEEP!"

Littlefoot: "Was that the Professor just now?"

Cera: "That little thing can talk!"

Ruby: "His cave is full of so many strange things, and just looking at all of these strange things is making my head spin!"

Littlefoot: "Why didn't I explore in here sooner!?"

Ducky: "I like it, I really do!"

Littlefoot: Walking up to a refrigerator. "Now what's this?"

Chomper: "Hmm." He pulls the door open, and shivers from the cold air that rushes out. "Brr! Why is this thing so cold?"

Littlefoot: "It's like the Cold Times in there!"

Littlefoot sticks his head inside the freezer at the top and pulls out a frozen steak in his mouth.

Littlefoot: In a muffled voice. "What's this?"

Chomper: "You know what, I'm not really sure."

Chomper brings his sniffer up close to the steak to smell the very faint whiff of meat. He grabs the meat out of Littlefoot's mouth, and sticks it back in the freezer.

Littlefoot: "What did you do that for?"

Chomper: "I just don't feel like we should be messing with that!"

Cera: "Why not?"

Chomper: "Um, well...I just don't want to make the Professor mad at us. That's all."

Cera: "Don't worry. He won't find us here!"

Professor: "Not find who where?"

Littlefoot: Turning around. "Oh, uh, Professor!"

Professor: "What are you all doing in here? I said I don't like anyone touching my things!"

Cera: "Um...Uh..."

Littlefoot: "We just wanted to look around."

Chomper: "I tried to stop them!"

Littlefoot stares at Chomper, annoyed.

Professor: "Well, aren't you all going to get out now?"

Littlefoot: "Do we have to?"

Professor: "YES!"

Cera: "Well I'm not going, this place is just too much fun!"

Professor: "I said get out!"

The Professor starts trying to shoo the dinosaurs out of his home. The Gang takes off, running all around the cave.

Professor: "Shoo!"

The Professor picks up a rolled up piece of newspaper, and tries to hit mebers of the Gang with it. Cera crashes into a shelf, knocking the lava lamp down and breaking it.

Professor: "Ahh! Stop it! Get out of here already!"

The Professor walks up to Ducky, preparing to pick her up and throw her out of the cave.

Ducky: Holds up a picture frame. "Ooh, what is this?"

Professor: "Wha?

The Professor suddenly stops in his tracks. He bends down and grabs the frame from Ducky's hands, then adjusts his glasses to take a gander.

Professor: "Ah, that...that's just a picture of my brother."

Ruby: "You have a brother?"

Professor: "Yes, I do, actually. I thought I told you all a little about him already?"

Littlefoot: "Where is he?"

Professor: "Hmm, well...that's a little hard to explain."

Cera: "Well, get to explaining!"

Professor: "Let's see. He's still at the area where I came from."

Littlefoot: "You mean from across the Big Water?"

Professor: "Hmm? Oh, right. Yes, that's right."

Chomper: "Why didn't he come with you?"

Professor: "That'd be even harder to explain!"

Ruby: "Oh, please tell us Professor!"

Chomper: "And I'd like to hear what it's like over there!"

Ducky: "Yes, I would really like to hear, yes I would!"

Professor: "I don't really WANT to tell you about that!"

Littlefoot: Oh, please Professor?"

Professor: "No! And get out of here already!"

Cera rams the Professor.

Professor: "Oof!"

He gets up and dusts himself off.

Professor: "Hm, I suppose you all aren't leaving my cave until I do?"

Littlefoot: Smirking. "I think that's a fair trade!"

Professor: Sighs. "Very well then. I'll tell you all about my life back there...and my brother."

-------------------------------<Commercial break>-------------------------------

Scene: The Professor's cave.

The Gang is crowded around the cavernous room, with the Professor sitting on the flat rock in the middle. He's thinking to himself.

Littlefoot: "Aren't you gonna tell us?"

Cera: "Yeah, let's get on with it!"

Professor: "Okay, okay! Just hold your horses!

Ducky: "Hold our what?"

Professor: Talking to himself quietly. "Hmm, now how am I supposed do THIS?"

Ducky: Walking up close to him. "Did you not come from across the Big Water, Professor?"

Professor: Thinking for another moment. "Oh, yes, that's right. Yes I came from across the Big Water, like I said."

The Professor clears his throat, and begins his story.

Professor: "I'll start my story on the day that I left that place. Anyway, I used to live in a far off land, across a vast ocean. A beautiful land..."

As the Professor starts his story, camera pans out of his cave, and over a short distance to the left. Then, time fades a hundred million years into the future to show a house sitting close to that same cave. Camera switches to show the interior of the house.

Scene: The Professor's old house, in his bedroom.

The Professor is still asleep in his bed.

Professor: Narrating. "I was just waking up in my....um...cave."

An alarm goes off, and the Professor jumps out of his bed. He scurries down the stairs, and right out of the door. When he makes it outside, he notices he's still in his pajamas. A neighbor walks by.

Neighbor: "Heheh, haven't woken up yet, I see!"

The Professor's brother walks casually out of the house, laughing at him.

Professor's Brother: "Good to see your up!"

Professor: Narrating. "My brother played another practical joke on me that morning, just like Chomper often does."

Chomper: "What did he do?"

Professor: Narrating. "Well...basically, he cried SHARPTOOTH!; and then laughed at me when I ran away."

Professor: "Now what was all that for!?"

Professor's Brother: "Sorry, bro, but you were sleeping in. We've got a big day today!"

Professor: "What's going on?"

Professor's Brother: "Heheheh, just wait and see!"

Scene: A more populated area of the valley town, at a laboratory.

The Professor and his brother walk into a large laboratory.

Professor: Narrator. "So, me and my brother went to...another cave for work that day."

Cera: "Work?"

Scene switches back to the Professor's cave.

Professor: "...yeah, like a job."

Littlefoot: "Whats a job?"

Professor: "Well, it's something you're assigned to do, usually something important. I guess it's kind of like how your father is the leader of the valley, Littlefoot. That would be his job."

Littlefoot: "Oh, okay then. Um... what was you and your brother's job there then?"

Professor: "Well..."

Scene: The laboratory building, inside another room.

The Professor and his brother are in this room, surrounded with all manner of scientific instruments; beakers, burners, measuring tools, etc. The two brothers stand over a boiling beaker.

Professor and his Brother: Laugh maniacally.

Professor: Narrating. "Studying things. You know, waht with trying to learn about the world and all."

Professor: "So, we've completed the Elixir-that-Makes-Everything-Taste-Horrible! What now?"

Professor's Brother: "How bout we grab a bite to eat?"

Professor: "Actually, I heard the lab's having something special today!"

Chomper: "Ooh, lunch! What did you have?"

Scene: A courtyard outside the laboratory building.

The Professor and his brother are sitting at a table, while a nameless man is turning a suckling pig on a spit over a fire.

Professor: "Is it done, yet?"

Professor's Brother: "I'm starving!"

Professor: Narrating "Um, a bunch of treesweets. Yes, that's what we had. ...Anyway, there was a test we were going to do later that day."

Professor's Brother: "So, we've nearly got things ready for that "test"."

Professor: "'Test?' I never heard of any 'test!'"

Professor's Brother: "That project is going along faster than we thought it would."

Professor: "What are you even talking about?"

Professor's Brother: "Heheh..."

Scene: A hallway in the laboratory.

Professor: "So, what is that secret project already?"

Professor's Brother: "Right in here!"

The Professor's brother leads him into another room, which has a table in the center with a cloth on it.

Professor: Sarcastically. "A cloth? My, that is impressive!"

Professor's Brother: "Heheh, not that, but this!"

The brother pulls the cover off the table to reveal a very small device.

The Professor's Brother: "A time machine!"

----------------------------(Commercial Break)----------------------------------

Littlefoot: "Time machine? What's that?"

Professor: "Did I say time machine? I...uh...meant a boat! Yes, let's go with that!"

Ducky: "Then, what is a boat?"

Professor: "Actually, that will be a little easier to explain. It's something made out of wood that can float on water, so you can cross a river or an ocean with it."

Littlefoot: "Actually, that DOES make sense...for once."

Professor: Anyway, let's get back to that little story, shall we?"

Scene: The laboratory, in the same room the time machine was in.

Dozens of scientists, professors, and other humans are now gathered in the room. The Professor and his brother are in the back. The room is abuzz with chatter and banter.

Professor: "So, what's going on?"

A door in the back of the room opens, and another human in white lab coat walks in, making his way to the front.

Professor's Brother: "Shh, it's Doctor Mabutu!"

Doctor Mabutu: "Today is a special day; both for us, and for the entire scientific community!"

Professor's Brother: "Amen brother!"

Doctor Mabutu: "Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you, the world's first time machine!"

The audience of scientists oohs and aahs.

The Professor's brother comes up to take the stage.

Professor's Brother: "With this, we can do great things!"

The Professor's brother clicks a small device, and the screen next to him changes, showing pictures of different ancient civilizations.

Professor's Brother: "We can go back to any time we want to, and bring back artifacts; In mint condition to boot!

He clicks his device again, and the screen changes to show a variety of animals and creatures.

Professor's Brother: "We can bring back living organisms even! Just imagine what we can do!"

The Professor starts to look shocked.

Professor: "Eh-wha?"

Professor's Brother: "Even dinosaurs!"

Professor: "No! We can't do that!"

Professor's Brother: "...why not?"

Professor: "It's just not right!"

Doctor Mabutu: "You're not making much sense, sir."

Professor: "It's just something we were never meant to do! You believe me, don't you, brother?"

Professor's Brother: "Come again?"

Professor: "OOOoooOOO! You just don't understand me!"

The Professor runs up on-stage and grabs the time machine. He then darts out of the room.

Doctor Mabutu: "Wait! Come back!"

Professor's Brother: "I'll get him!"

The Professor's brother chases the Professor through a hallway.

Professor's Brother: "Wait! stop!"

Professor: "Never!"

The Professor runs out the front door of the laboratory, with his brother hot on his tail. The Professor gets chased to an alley, and then a dead end. He turns around.

Professor: "Stay back!"

Professor's Brother: "What are you doing?"

Professor: "I have to stop you! You can't do that!"

Professor's Brother: "Wait! Can't we think this through?"

Professor: "Too late!"

The Professor pushes the big button on the small time travel device, and disappears in a blue light. Time lapses back a hundred million years, to nighttime in the now Great Valley. The blue lights reappears.

Narrator: "...what? I told you already; I quit!"

The Professor steps out of the blue light and walks off. The flashback story ends.

Professor: "So, I stole the boat, hopped on the ocean...er, Big Water, and journeyed quite a ways...until I made it to this peaceful little valley...yeah."

Petrie: "Why you leave again?"

Ducky: "Why did you want to leave, Professor?"

Professor: "Well...I...just wanted to go somewhere new for a change."

Ruby: "Will you ever go back there someday?"

Professor: "NO! In fact, I don't really WANT to go back!"

Littlefoot: "...what do you mean?"

Professor: "It's...kinda hard to explain."

Littlefoot: "Well, get to..."

Ducky: "Maybe we should stop, Littlefoot."

Ruby: "Yes, Ducky's right. We wanted him to tell us a story, and he told us a story, so we shouldn't ask him to tell us ANOTHER story!"

Chomper: "Yeah, and it's getting late."

Littlefoot: "Oh...alright then."

Littlefoot walks up to the sitting Professor, still holding the picture of his brother in his hand, and nuzzles him.

Littlefoot: "Goodnight, Professor."

Professor: "Night, everyone."

The Gang finally leaves the Professor, and exits the cave.

Chomper: "Did anyone understand ANYTHING the Professor was saying?"

Cera: "Humpth! No!"

Ruby: "Not me either. That story didn't make any sense, or else I would have made some sense out of it!"

Littlefoot: "Oh well, at least it was an interesting story."

Petrie: "It was, very interesting!"

Camera leaves the Gang, and pans back into the cave. The Professor walks over to a rock on the side of the cave, and sits down, staring at the picture of his brother.

Professor: "I'm so angry with that old coot! Why'd he have to do that!? Was he REALLY going to go through with all of that?" He sighs. "Still, he is my brother...Hmm, I wonder if I'll ever see him again."

END
---------------------

---------------------
(Runner-Up)

Pterano

• The Fabulous Fearsome Flyer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Well I liked how this chapter opened, with the gang just inviting themselves in to his place, and going all around getting into things. XD The Professor then chases them around, as if they were animals. The humor was pretty good starting off, and I liked that. There was some subtle humor with the "art" reference, when it was really just a keep out sign, which I liked. XD It might not be fully canon, but I thought it funny all the same. XD

The story was good, and I didn't think it was weak or anything. It flowed well, and kept me reading, though it got a little choppy in the middle, but we smoothed those errors out. :) I think you still have your stride going from the earlier episodes in this season, and though some purists may of course be disappointed with it, I am not, and thought it a pretty good episode overall. :DD None of them could ultimately understand the story in the end, but that is probably for the best. It certainly leaves open the question of whether or not he'll see his brother again.

(runner up)
(runner up)
---------------------------------------------------

Poster of the Gang of Five's 400,000th post

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
This chapter provided an interesting back story, good job Vonboy!

I like the 7-way "We have no idea what any of that was!" ending.  :lol

vonboy

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Last second changes for the win!

Actually, this won't really change much, but I'm splitting the one-hour special this Friday into two separate episodes. They'll both still be posted up this Friday, so everything else is still on the same schedule. This just bumps every episode up a number, and makes the finale episode 30.

So the schedule now looks like this...
Episode 21 - The Meat Hits the Fan Part 1 (August 12th)
Episode 22 - The Meat Hits the Fan Part 2 (Also August 12th)
Episode 23 - Oh, How the Meek Have Fallen (August 19th)
Episode 24 - The Very Sharp Threehorn Girl (August 26th)
Episode 25 - From One Adventurer to Another (September 2nd)
Episode 26 - Great Valley: The Grand Tour (September 9th)
Episode 27 - Sweet Dreams (September 16th)
Episode 28 - The Farwalker's World Part 1 (September 23rd)
Episode 29 - The Farwalker's World Part 2 (September 30th)
Episode 30 - The Farwalker's World Part 3 (October 7th)

thanks Pterano for continuing to proofread these episodes! And thanks for the reviews too :)

And thanks to you too, Brekclub, for your review. :yes

And thanks everyone who reviewed this series for the Fanfiction awards! One thing I see almost everyone brought up was the lack of description. This being scripts for a TV series though, I don't see how I can really improve on that much. I kind of want it to be in the style it is in now, just because it's more fast-based, and better paced. I mean, you can read through these and imagine your actually watching a TV episode (As me and several other members have pointed out before) I like that, and I'm willing to sacrifice novel-like description for it.

Also, about not knowing lickity split about what the Professor looks like; I did do short introduction paragraphs for my three fast biter OC's in the episode they premiered in. I might do something like that for the Professor in the very first episode when I revamp it.

And I'll also tell you ahead of time, that after this season, season 3 won't be coming out for a long time. Probably not till next year. One reason for that is there's a secret writing project that I will be doing between these two seasons. Also, I realize now I need to have some of this stuff done well in advance. :bang

I guess that's enough for now. :lol
---------------------

---------------------
(Runner-Up)

vonboy

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Hmm, waiting on anyone that might wanna do the reading. don't really wanna do it with just two people.

anyway, here's the episode :) I'll post part 2 up sometime later tonight.

EDIT: Actually managed to proofread part 1 at least :) Here it is.

It features Pterano as Pterano (lol) and Bron
Me as the Professor and Mr. Thicknose, and the action lines
LBTDiclonius as the Gang and the female adults (AKA 80% of the cast :b)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Episode 21 - The Meat Hits the Fan Part 1

Chomper agrees, this episode is extra meaty!

Scene: The Professor's cave, in the morning.

The Professor is still in his cave, sleeping in. Littlefoot sneaks into his cave yet again, walks up to the sleeping human, and nudges him.

Littlefoot: "Professor? PROFESSOR! GET UP!"

Professor: "WAH!" Jumping out of bed. "Littlefoot! What was that for? And what are you doing in my cave again!?"

Littlefoot: "Well, there's a special meeting today, Professor, and I thought you'd might like to go to it."

Professor: "ANOTHER meeting? Hmm, I'm not so sure."

Littlefoot: Pushing the Professor out of the cave. "Aw, come on Professor!"

Professor: "Okay! Okay! I'm going!"

Scene: The Great Valley, at the Great Meeting Circle, in the morning.

All of the adults of the Valley, the Gang and the Professor are gathered for the special event.

Bron: "Welcome, everyone!"

Mr. Threehorn: "Humpth! What's it today? There's isn't supposed to be another meeting till next week!"

Bron: "Today is a special meeting, Topsy, for we are welcoming a new one into the Great Valley Council!"

The adults start murmuring amongst themselves.

Professor: "I wonder why I even bother coming to these meetings in the first place."

Littlefoot: "I kind of like these meetings, actually. I always make them when I can."

Cera: Rolling her eyes. "Humpth!"

Bron: "Now quiet down everybody!"

Bron clears his throat and continues.

Bron: "We have had a new guest in the Valley for quite a while now. One who, maybe wasn't welcomed at first, but has really grown to be very dependable and liked amongst the residents of this valley. So today, I am proud to announce...the newest member of the Great Valley Council is..."

Pterano comes casually walking up.

Pterano: "Why thank you everyo-."

Bron: "...The Professor!"

Everyone at the Great Meeting Circle gasps. Pterano shuts up, lowers his head, and slowly walks off again.

Littlefoot pushes on the Professor's back.

Littlefoot: "Go on Professor!"

The Professor travels to the front of the conglomeration. Littlefoot sneaks off.

Professor: "Oh my, I never expected this!"

Bron: Looking down at the Professor. "You're a very unique creature, Professor, and that is just what our valley needs."

Bron turns to face the other adults.

Bron: "This is what our Great Valley was founded upon; bringing all manner of dinosaurs together to work together for the greater good. Having even more variety among our ranks will do us some good!"

Everyone starts to cheer. The Gang, minus Littlefoot, walk up to congratulate the Professor.

Chomper: "Congratulations, Professor!"

Ruby: "This is great!

Ducky: "I feel so happy for you! I do, I do!"

Professor: "Hey, where did Littlefoot go?"

Littlefoot: "Right here!"

Littlefoot slowly makes his way to the middle of the group, moving many hard pointy treesweets with his tail.

Professor: "Ah, refreshments!"

Littlefoot makes it to the middle of the Gang and the human. The Professor starts grabbing treesweets, using his knife to cut holes in the treesweets. Ruby grabs a treesweet, and shoves it into Cera's horn.

Cera: "Ow! Hey, what was that for!?"

Ruby: Pulling the treesweet out."I'm just trying to help the Professor, Cera; helping him so we can get it done faster!

The Professor and Ruby rush to get 8 treesweets open, and then pass them out to the Gang of seven and the Professor.

Littlefoot: "Now, here's to the Professor!"

Everyone else: "Here here!"

Everyone takes a drink of the white, milky liquid in each treesweet. Ducky holds Spike's for him, Chomper holds Littlefoot's for him, and likewise with Ruby for Cera.

Professor: "Ah! Smooth!"

Chomper: "I think I'm getting used to this stuff!"

Littlefoot: "So, what are you going to do, now that you’re part of the Council?"

Professor: Whispers. "Oh, I don't know. Probably finish that experiment I've been working on.

Petrie: Whispers also. "Me hope it go better than last time!"

Professor: "I'm glad I've made so many friends here!"

Chomper: "Yeah! Well, I know we weren't exactly friends when we first met, but I'm glad we’re close now!"

Cera: Almost yelling. "Yeah, you’re both so much closer now since Chomper attacked you!"

The adults gasp. The gang collectively does a spit-take.

Cera: Wide-eyed, realizing what she just said. "...Oops."

----------------------------<Commercial break>----------------------------------

Mr. Threehorn: "That little sharptooth did WHAT!?

Chomper: "Uh, I can explain!"

Bron: Lowering his head down to the Gang. "Littlefoot, is this true?"

Littlefoot: "Well, um..."

Bron: "IS IT?"

Littlefoot: His head down. "...Yes."

Grandma Longneck: "Chomper! Do you remember what you promised when you first came here? That you would never attack anyone!"

Chomper: "But...I did it for a reason!"

Ducky's Mom: "You tried to eat the Professor?"

Chomper steps back, worried.

Chomper: "No, I wasn't trying to eat the Professor!"

Mr. Threehorn: "Why else would you attack someone?"

Chomper: "Because I thought he was a threat!"

Mr. Threehorn: "Threat? Ha!"

Bron: "Chomper, if you don't have any better explanation, we'll have to make you leave the Great Valley!"

Littlefoot: "What? Leave?"

Chomper: “I had a good reason for doing it though.”

Mr. Threehorn: "Humpth!"

Chomper: "No, really! I thought HE was trying to eat somebody!"

Bron: "But the Professor isn't a meat-eater!"

Professor: looking guilty. "Uh...it's true, I'm not!"

Chomper: "Yes you are!"

The Professor gives Chomper an angry look.

Professor: "Liar!"

Bron: "Chomper, you have broken an agreement you made when you first entered the valley, and for that, you are banished!"

Chomper: Shocked. "BANISHED!?"

Littlefoot: "NO! Give him another chance!"

Chomper suddenly looks angry; he growls as he nears the Professor.

Professor: "Chomper, what are you doing?"

Chomper jumps on the Professor's back. The Professor shrieks like a little girl.

Bron: "Chomper!"

Petrie's Mom: "Somebody stop him!"

Chomper rips the Professor's backpack open, and several cuts of meat fly out on the ground. The Professor topples to the ground as well.

Chomper: "Look! Look at your leafeater!"

Everyone gasps again.

Littlefoot: "Professor, you eat meat?"

The Professor gets back up. While everyone else is arguing, Chomper walks along the ground, picking up the different cuts of meat, smelling them, and telling everyone what they are.

Chomper: "This one here is longneck!"

Petrie: "Professor a sharptooth!?

Grandma Longneck: "All this time, you've been eating meat in the valley!?

Mr. Threehorn: "That's...That's disgusting!"

Chomper: "This is some threehorn!"

Professor: "...I didn't mean to!"

Littlefoot: "I...I can't believe it!"

Ducky's Mom: "We've never had anything like this happen before!

Bron: "This is serious!"

Chomper: "Eh, can't really tell what this is."

Mr. Threehorn: "Monsters! They’re both monsters!"

Chomper: "EW! Domehead!"

Bron: "Forget this! I'm getting tired of arguing!"

Bron grabs the Professor in his mouth.

Professor: "HALP!"

Chomper: "Professor!"

Bron heads towards a wall of the Great Valley, the rest of the adults following in an angry mob.

Littlefoot: "Dad! Stop!"

Chomper: "What's going on?"

Mr. Threehorn: "Let's take that little menace out of this Valley!"

Bron makes it to the edge of the Great Valley. He looks back at Grandma Longneck, who nods her head.

Grandma Longneck: "Go ahead; Do it."

Bron coils up his neck as much as he can, then slings the Professor over the rocky wall.

Professor: "AAAHHH!!!"

Littlefoot: "No!"

The Professor's yell fades as he flies off into the distance.

Littlefoot: "...dad, why did you do that?"

Bron: "I thought he was dependable...that he was trustworthy...but I was wrong!"

Chomper: "Whew. At least we're rid of that little menace!"

All of the adults turn to stare at Chomper angrily.

Chomper: "Uh...guys?"

---------------------------------<Commercial break>-----------------------------

Scene: A lake in the Mysterious Beyond, just outside of the Great Valley.

The Professor flies through the air, screaming. He then lands in the water with a huge splash, skidding along the bottom of the lake bed. He sits there for a moment, coughing up water.

Professor: "Well, bugger it all!"

He gets up and starts walking around. He's shivering from the cold water.

Professor: "Why'd that little sharptooth have to do that to me!?"

He kicks the water, then starts pacing around in it.

Professor: "That little sharptooth just makes me SO angry sometimes. I bet you right now he's in my cave...having a party...breaking all of my things...eating all of my food."

The Professor turns around, raising his fist.

Professor: "Why that little..."

A yell is heard from up in the sky.

Professor: "Herm?"

The Professor looks up into the sky, squinting his eyes as the yelling continues, increasing in intensity.

Professor: "...Chomper?"

Chomper falls out of the sky, crashes into the Professor, and they both somersault in the watery pond for a bit. Chomper ends up on top of the Professor.

Chomper: Waving shyly. "Um...hi."

The professor quickly gets up, knocking Chomper off of him in the process.

Professor: "Why'd you have to do that to me!"

Chomper: "It wasn't my fault! I was about to get kicked out too, so I had to do SOMETHING!"

Professor: "Well, what are we going to do now!?"

Chomper: "We'll just have to live out here, in the Mysterious Beyond!"

Professor: "But, it's dangerous out here!"

Chomper: "Aww, it ain't that bad! We just have to work together. Now, let's look for something to eat."

Chomper and the Professor walk out of the pond to a nearby forest.

Professor: "What is up with this place? There's no treesweets anywhere! What am I supposed to eat?"

Chomper: Picking up a slimy ground crawler. "This!"

The Professor almost gags at the sight of the insect.

Professor: "Do I have to?"

Chomper: "You wanna starve?"

The Professor sighs, grabs the bug from Chomper, and brings it up to his mouth.

Professor: "Uh..."

The Professor hesitates for a moment, then puts the ground crawler in his mouth, slowly swallowing it whole.

Chomper: "How is it, Professor?"

Professor: Coughs. "Ug, awful!"

Chomper: "It is?"

Professor: "ooooOOOOooooOOOOhooo, and I can feel it moving still! Wriggling as it's going down my esophagus!"

Chomper: "I don't get you Professor, you've eaten meat before!"

Professor: "Yeah, but not while it's alive!"

The Professor covers his mouth and runs off-screen. The sound of his throwing up can be heard.

Chomper: "Wow...just...wow."

Scene: The Great Valley, at the flyer's nest, late afternoon.

Pterano is up there, staring at the sunset. Petrie's Mom walks up to him.

Petrie's mom: "What's wrong, brother?"

Pterano: "Nothing. Nothing at all."

Petrie's Mom starts giving him a message.

Petrie's Mom: "You can't lie to ME, Pterano! I know something's up!"

Pterano: "Well, it's just, I'm trying to do a lot for this valley."

Petrie's Mom: "I'll say you are!"

Pterano: "You know, such as that sharptooth look-out party of flyers I put together.

Petrie's Mom: "That was a great idea! Oh, and that special thing you’re planning for Petrie's starday."

Pterano: "Oh yes, I almost forgot about that!"

Petrie's Mom: "...just remember to keep him out of trouble!"

Pterano: "Heheh. Of course.”

Petrie's Mom: "You see? You do a lot for us now!"

Pterano: "I know, but I just don't feel like anyone appreciates it."

Petrie's Mom: "Well, I do."

Pterano: "Thanks for that, sis, but I just don't think the rest of the valley does."

Petrie's Mom: "Oh, I'm sure they do."

Pterano: Sounding cocky. "I was really wanting to get on the Great Valley Council. I SHOULD be in it, actually, but they didn't let me in!"

Petrie's Mom: "Humpth!"

Petrie's Mom gives Pterano a slap across the face, then flies off.

Pterano: "...What?"

Camera pans from the flyer's nest to the Gang below, as they are playing a game of tag.

Cera: "I'm going to get you! Roar!"

Ducky: "Oh no no no!"

Ruby: "Run away everyone, keep away from Cera!"

Spike: "eeeeaaaah!"

Littlefoot is sitting on the sidelines, depressed. Ali walks up to him.

Ali: "Hey Littlefoot. I want to show you something."

Littlefoot just sits there.

Ali: "Littlefoot? Hey, can you hear me?"

Littlefoot sighs.

Ali: "...oh, alright then. Maybe some other time." She walks off.

Ducky: Stopping, and walking up next to Littlefoot. "What is wrong, Littlefoot?"

Littlefoot: "Oh, it’s just Chomper and the Professor didn't have to get kicked out like that!"

Ducky: "Well, I am sure they are okay, Littlefoot."

Scene: A forest in the Mysterious Beyond, at the same time.

Nothing is apparent at first. Chomper and the Professor run across the screen, screaming for their lives.

Chomper: "AAAH!"

Professor: "But...but we weren't doing anything!"

An adult female threehorn barrels across the screen after them.

Scene: Back in the Great Valley.

Littlefoot and Ducky are still talking.

Littlefoot: "I hope so." Getting angry. "I still can't believe what Mr. Threehorn said! He says they’re both bad, that they’re monsters even, but he'd see that they’re both nice if he'd spend more time around them."

Ducky: "Mr. Threehorn was just being Mr. Threehorn, Littlefoot. You don't have to..."

Cera finally makes it to the swimmer, knocking her out of the way of the longneck before she can finish her pep talk. Littlefoot glances at the playing bunch, then looks down, sighing. He then raises his head up with a look of determination, and walks off.

TO BE CONTINUED
---------------------

---------------------
(Runner-Up)

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
Looking good Von. Nice work you did there.

vonboy

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Episode 22 - The Meat Hits the Fan Part 2

Too meaty for just one episode!

Scene: The Mysterious Beyond, entrance of a cave, at night.

It's raining intensely outside as Chomper and the Professor are huddled inside the cave, trying to stay dry.

Chomper: Shivering. "It's so cold out here tonight!"

Professor: "At least my clothes are finally dry."

Chomper: "Well, today wasn't that great, but I'm sure tomorrow will be better!"

Professor: "I hope so. I'm getting kind of hungry out here."

Chomper: "Well, night!"

Professor: "Just wait a second, Chomper! I kind of feel like asking about something."

Chomper: "Really? About what?"

Professor: "About when you attacked me.

Chomper: "Oh, we've already been over this before!"

Professor: "Yes...But, one thing I don't get about that attack. You seemed FURIOUS when I saw you for the first time. Why?"

Chomper: "Well, like I told you already, you had meat on you, and I smelled it. I thought you were a threat, so I tried to drive you out.

Professor: "Well, that STILL doesn't make sense! I mean, you were REALLY furious! You had blood lust in your eyes!"

Chomper pauses for a moment before replying.

Chomper: "Well, it was because of WHAT meat I smelled on you that day."

Professor: "Really?"

Chomper: "Yeah. I smelled you from a distance, and I noticed you actually had longneck meat!"

Professor: "Oh yeah, now I remember!"

Chomper: "And I thought that it was..."

Professor: "...Littlefoot?"

Chomper: "...yeah."

Professor: "Wow, I never even realized..."

Chomper: "Oh, it's alright, Professor. It was all just a big misunderstanding!

The Professor gives a light chuckle.

Chomper: "Enough about that, we have to concentrate on surviving right now!"

Professor: "Yeah, you’re right!"

Chomper: "Anyway, about that, I was thinking of doing something tomorrow."

Professor: "What?"

Chomper: "Well, I see you as a sort of second father to me now."

Professor: "Uh huh. And...?"

Chomper: "Well, I've only EVER felt comfortable doing this with my dad, but I think I could actually do it with you tomorrow."

Professor: "Oh, really? And what might that be?"

Scene: The Mysterious Beyond, in the afternoon.

A bush in the jungle rustles, and a dark figure runs out of it into another bush. Sharptooth roars are heard, which are translated on screen.

???: <What is it?>

???: <I can't really tell.>

The two dark figures sneak out of the greenery, revealing themselves as Chomper and the Professor. The Professor is brandishing a spear.

Professor: <Well, I'm getting so hungry right now, I could eat just about anything!>

Chomper: <Hold on, Professor! We've gotta wait for the right moment!>

Professor: <We do?>

Chomper: <Yup, that's the first rule of hunting! Waiting till just the right moment to strike!>

Professor: <Thanks for the tip!>

Chomper: <Yeah, kind of weird how I'm teaching my dad in a way instead of the other way around.>

Professor: <Yeah, I guess that is kind of strange.>

Chomper: <Okay, now! You go ahead, and I'll catch up!>

Professor: <Alrighty then, boss!>

The Professor moves ahead of Chomper, and sneaks through the forest towards the dark figure ahead. The Professor finally makes it to just behind his target. He pulls his spear back, ready to strike, when the figure turns around, making the Professor gasp.

Professor: <Oh my!>

Camera pans to show Littlefoot right in front of the hunter. The Professor hides his spear behind his back, and whistles innocently. Chomper runs up and also gasps.

Littlefoot stares at the Professor for a moment, looking wary, and maybe even a little scared, but he quickly brightens up.

Littlefoot: "Boy, am I glad to see you two!"

Chomper: "...You are?"

Littlefoot: "Yeah, I've been looking for you!"

The Professor realizes his communicator is still set to sharptooth, so he sets it back to flattooth.

Professor: "So, why are you here?"

Littlefoot: "I want both of you back!"

Chomper: "...You do?"

Professor: "...Even me?"

Littlefoot: "Of course!"

Professor: "But, I did all of that behind your back!"

Littlefoot: "Well, yes. I'm still mad about that."

The Professor lowers his head.

Littlefoot: "...BUT, I've been around you so much, and I've seen how much you love everyone in the valley, and how you'd never hurt anyone there!"

Chomper: "...yeah. YEAH! That's right!"

Littlefoot: "So, what do you say, wanna come back?"

Chomper: "Well, I’m coming back!"

Professor: Thinking intently. "Hmm..."

Suddenly, Ruby comes barging in through the woods.

Ruby: "Chomper! Come back! Come back and live in the Great Valley!"

Littlefoot: "Sorry Ruby, but you were too slow."

Ruby: "...Darn it!"

Scene: The Great Meeting Circle, in the evening.

The Adults and the Gang have gathered up for a second meeting.

Grandma Longneck: Sighs. "What is going on now?"

Petrie's Mom: "I'm so tired from all of the arguing yesterday."

Ducky's Mom: Yawns. "Yeah! And I was just about to go to sleep too!"

Mr. Threehorn: "ANOTHER MEETING!? What's all been going on around here lately!?"

Other grown ups of the valley murmur amongst themselves, asking questions.

Bron: "I said quiet down everyone!"

Everyone else shuts up.

Bron: Sighs. "Tonight, The banished ones have returned.

Camera zooms in next to Bron, where Littlefoot stands, with Chomper and the Professor on his back, waving shyly.

Bron: "They're asking for a chance to redeem themselves!"

-----------------------------<Commercial break>---------------------------------

Scene: The Great Meeting Circle, late at night.

All the adults are gathered up yet again. Two rocks are set out in the front, with Chomper and the Professor each sitting on one. Littlefoot is beside them, while Mr. Threehorn is behind them.

Mr. Threehorn: "I'm watching you two, so don't pull anything funny!"

Bron: "Okay, let's begin with Chomper. Tell us what happened when you attacked the Professor."

Chomper: "Well, I had just come back with Ruby from a trip to her parents. When I got close to him for the first time that morning, I smelled and noticed he had meat on him somehow; meat of all different kinds! I didn't know what was going on; either he was hunting in the Great Valley, or if he DID already hunt in the valley, or what. So, I growled at him, and started chasing him. He beat me with a stick, which made me mad. I cornered him at a cliff face, then...We were at each other’s necks. If Littlefoot hadn't stumbled on us when he did, the Professor would probably be dead now!"

Professor: "Bunk! You'd be dead!"

They both share competitive stares.

Chomper: "So, that's what happened."

Grandma Longneck: "And you never ONCE told an adult about this?"

Chomper: "...no."

Bron: Sighs. "If you had just come to us, and explained it, we'd understand if you really honestly felt the Professor was hunting in the Valley; but instead, it's been almost a Cold Time, and we were still in the dark! There's no excuse for that!"

Chomper: "Look, no one got hurt in the end. I really care about this valley. THAT is why I attacked him, because I thought he was trying to eat my friends. I just thought in the end it’d be better if no one knew about it."

Spike is sitting next to the watering hole in the back of the meeting group, enjoying a pile of treestars. Petrie walks up for a drink of water.

Mr. Threehorn: "Humpth!" He turns to the Professor. "Now, it's your turn!"

Professor: "I just don't see what the big deal is! So what if I'm a meat-eater? There's other meat eaters here. Chomper's a meat eater, and so is Ruby. Heck, all of you flyers are meat eaters too!

Petrie does a spit-take in Spike’s face.

Professor: "Just because I'm a meat eater doesn't mean I'd hurt anybody here!"

Mr. Threehorn: "Hurt anybody!? Ha! Just look at yourself, you couldn't hurt a buzzing flyer!"

Mr. Threehorn starts laughing, while several other adults join in on the laughter. The old threehorn then gives him a gentle whack with his tail, knocking him over. The Professor gets back up, looking distraught.

Ducky's Mom: "We didn't kick you out because you’re a meat eater!"

Professor: "You didn't?"

Petrie's Mom: "No, it's because you flat out lied to us!"

Grandma Longneck: "Yes, you covered it up, and ate meat anyway behind everyone's back!"

Professor: "But...Mr.Threehorn was about to trample me back then! I wasn't about to say I was a meat-eater to one with such big horns! Look, I still care for everyone in the valley. It's just I thought it'd be better if no one knew about this."

Mr Threehorn. "Humpth!"

Bron: "So, now we have it, from both of you. You both say you really care about the Valley, and everyone that lives in its walls, but yet, both of you have tried to keep terrible secrets from us! We can't trust you! That's why you must leave the Valley!"

Littlefoot: "No, don't make them leave!"

Bron: "Littlefoot, stay out of this!"

Mr. Threehorn: "While we're at it, let's get rid of Littlefoot too! He's a bad influence on the children! Always getting them in trouble and..."

Bron and Grandma Longneck both give Mr. Threehorn a hard whack with their massive tails, knocking him over.

Tria walks over to Mr. Threehorn. She laughs while she helps her mate back up. Mr. Threehorn turns back towards Chomper and the Professor.

Mr. Threehorn: "Anyway. You said you did it for the good of the community, and I just have one thing to say about that. You’re both just a couple of Pterano's!”

Pterano: Yelling from the crowd. "I find that to be an offensive statement!"

The adults gasp yet again as the Infamous Old Flyer makes his way out of the crowd, and towards a big rock in front of the congregation.

Mr. Threehorn: "Humpth!"

Pterano: "Friends. Valleymen. I come here today to beg for the redemption of these two individuals. Anyone, such as this brave young longneck here..." He looks at Littlefoot. "...could see that these creatures did not do what they did to spite us. It is obvious that they care DEEPLY for our Great Valley, and it is also quite obvious that they would NEVER harbor any ill will on its inhabitants. What these two lads did was wrong, yes, but we must look past that. We must look deep into these two hearts to see their TRUE feelings, their TRUE motivations, their TRUE resolve! So, on this very special night, I ask you to...please...please give these two another chance. Give them a chance to make amends, to right what they have wronged, to HELP the community. Will you do this one small task? Will you?

Everyone in the congregation stare at the Infamous Old Flyer, dumbfounded. After a long pause, Grandma Longneck steps forward and speaks.

Grandma Longneck: "...Is that all, Pterano?"

Pterano: "I...I suppose so."

Bron: "If it is, then it pains me to say that these two are still ba-"

Pterano: "WAIT!"

Bron: sighs. "What is it, Pterano?"

Pterano: "It's just that..." He blurts this next part out quickly. "...whatever they did wasn't HALF as bad as what I did!"

Whatever touching/moving background music was playing just now suddenly stops, the sound of a record scratching replacing it.

Mr. Threehorn: "...He's got a point there, Bron."

Camera snaps to Bron, who’s deep in thought.

-----------------------------<Commercial break>---------------------------------

Scene: The Great Meeting Circle, late at night.

A few adults are still present, but most have disbanded towards their nests. Camera zooms in on part of the Gang, consisting of Cera, Ducky, Spike, Petrie and Ruby. They are still talking amongst themselves.

Petrie: "What just happen?"

Ruby: "Well, I think we just got our Chomper and Professor back! Back from the Beyond!"

Ducky: "It would seem so, yes it would."

Cera: "So...what now?"

Ruby: "Well, I'm really tired now. I think I'll go find Chomper and take him home."

Ducky: "I need to go to my nest too, yup yup..." She yawns. "...yup."

Cera: "See you hatchlings tomorrow!" She takes off.

Petrie: "Me go find uncle." He flies off.

Camera pans over to show Chomper and Littlefoot having a conversation.

Chomper: "Thanks for bringing us back Littlefoot! I didn't want to live in the Mysterious Beyond again."

Littlefoot: "I'm just glad to see you’re back, Chomper! I'm glad the Professor is back too!"

Chomper: "So am I!"

Littlefoot: "This valley was just so...boring without him."

Chomper: "There's just something about him that I really like."

Littlefoot: "Me too!"

Chomper: "Well, see you tomorrow. I'm going to go over and talk to Pterano some."

Chomper starts to walk off.

Littlefoot: "Just one more thing, Chomper.

Chomper: Turning around. "What?"

Littlefoot: "About what happened out there."

Chomper: Looking guilty again. "Uh...yes?"

Littlefoot: "Well, I know it's something you enjoyed doing with your real dad, so...I think I understand."

Chomper: "...Really?"

Littlefoot: "...Yeah. At least you did it out in the Beyond."

Littlefoot stops talking. Chomper walks off, and starts whispering to himself.

Chomper: Flabbergasted. "Littlefoot was actually OKAY with that!? WHAT!?"

Camera pans in the direction Chomper is heading for, to where Pterano is sitting down on a rock, looking down. The Professor walks up to him.

Professor: "Hey Pterano."

Pterano: Raising an eye. "Oh, greetings, Professor."

Professor: "Thanks so much Pterano. I...I mean we really needed that. We'd still be out in the Beyond if it weren't for you!

Pterano: "I'm deeply sorry it had to happen when you almost got into the Council, Professor."

Professor: "Actually, in the end, they DID let me in the Council!"

Pterano: "Really?

Professor: "Yeah! I was surprised by that!"

Pterano sighs.

Professor: "What's wrong, old flyer?"

Pterano: "It's not that I'm ungrateful or anything; I have tried to help the Valley any way I can... But... no one seems to notice.

Professor: "Look, You might not always get recognized for what you do, Pterano."

Pterano: "No?"

Professor: "Nope. That's one thing I've learned over the years. You just have to be happy that the people you love are benefiting. You can't expect praise or reward."

Pterano: "Hmm, I suppose that's something I still need to work on."

Professor: "Oh, it's alright Pterano. I can see that you’re a good old flyer!"

Pterano: "Why thank you Professor! And, I can see you're a good old... Um... well, whatever you are!"

Chomper walks up to Pterano and the Professor.

Chomper: "Hey, what's going on?"

Professor: chuckling. "Oh, just a little talk."

Chomper: "Well, I'm kind of hungry, Professor. You wanna go get something?"

Professor: "Sure."

Chomper: "Anything in particular?"

Professor: "Hmm, I could actually go for some flyer right now!"

Pterano eyes pop open.

Pterano: "Wha...what?"

Chomper: "...You hold him down!"

Pterano: "Ahh!"

Pterano tries to take off into the air, crashing into the arch over the Great Meeting Circle, and finally plummeting to the ground below. The Professor and Chomper walk up to him, with big, toothy grins.

Pterano: "Please! Spare me sirs!"

Chomper and the Professor burst out laughing.

Pterano: "Huh? What's going on here?"

Chomper: Still laughing. "You’re still so gullible, Pterano, but I think I like THAT side of you!"

Pterano: "That was all a joke?"

Professor: "More a prank, really."

Chomper: "Yeah, we love pulling pranks, ESPECIALLY on our friends!"

Pterano: Chuckling. "Glad you see me as a friend then!"

Professor: "Well, we've got to go hit the hay."

Chomper: "Hit the what?"

Professor: "Hey, Chomper, how would you like to spend the night in MY cave tonight?"

Chomper: His face brightening up. "I'd love that!"

Professor: "Then let's get going!"

Chomper and the Professor walk off. The Professor has his arm on Chomper's back.

Pterano: Crossing his wings with a smile. "Heh, I don't know if I'll EVER understand those two!"

Pterano spreads his wings, and takes off towards the family nest.

END
---------------------

---------------------
(Runner-Up)

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile

Pterano

• The Fabulous Fearsome Flyer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Alright, FINALLY got time to review this. :p Sorry for the delay.

I did the grammatical and spelling corrections already, so I'll move into the story review. I liked this episode two-parter a lot, and not just because it features Pterano in several bits. XD

It created good drama from the start when Chomper got angry and exposed the Professor as a cheat and a liar. It almost seemed a tad out of character, Chomper getting that defensive, but since his neck was literally on the line, he had to do SOMETHING to shift attention away from himself, and if I knew what he knew about the Professor, I'd probably have done the same thing.

They were forced to join together and survive out in the Mysterious Beyond, and that created a reaffirmation of the bond that had existed between them from earlier on, and it was written in a good enough way to establish it as the story progressed.

I also, as usual, thought the humor was pretty good. Topsy getting his comeuppance for his arrogance by the longnecks knocking him over... yeah, I loved that bit. XD I also liked Pterano's speech, and thought it was very in character for him and something he'd speak up and say, though of course they mostly just discount it until he comes off his pedastal and compares it to his own wrongs, which I thought was good. :)

Heh... the ending was pretty humorous too... the Professor and Chomper acting as if they'll devour him. XD Overall, I think this was a solid story. I don't think it stood out quite as much as Little Leafeater and Little Biter in terms of being as touching, or The Return of the Infamous Old Flyer in terms of being as riveting, but it was still pretty good, had good storytelling and writing in it, and was moving in its own right, and I'd give it an 8 or an 8.5 I think.

(runner up)
(runner up)
---------------------------------------------------

Poster of the Gang of Five's 400,000th post

vonboy

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Episode 23 - Oh, How the Meek have Fallen

Friends, a balanced part of this breakfast!

Scene: The Great Valley, at the Professor's cave, in the morning.

The camera sits just outside of the cave, peering in. Groans are heard inside the cave, as the Professor and Chomper come waddling out, looking sick.

Professor: "Uh...Can't take another...bite."

Chomper: "How much more to go?"

Professor: "just one more piece, then it'll finally all be gone."

Chomper: "Please, no more."

Professor: "Uhh."

The Professor falls over on the ground. Cera comes prancing up to the two meat-eaters.

Cera: "Hey guys, what's up?"

Chomper: "erg."

Professor: "Nothing. Urg...nothing at all"

Cera: "Hmm. Well, anyway, I was just coming by to say Littlefoot wanted both of you to come along on an adventure."

Professor: "Adventure?"

Chomper: "What for?"

Cera: "I don't know. Something about finding the some such thing of the I don't care place. I never really listen to that longneck!"

Professor: "We can get to it this afternoon, I don't feel so well right now."

Cera: "Whatever."

Cera walks off, while the Professor turns to Chomper.

Professor: "Let's see. Who's gonna have that last piece?"

Chomper groans again and falls over.

Scene: The Thundering Falls, in the Afternoon.

Cera, Ducky, Petrie, Ruby, and Spike are already there, waiting. Chomper and the Professor walk up.

Chomper: "Hey guys."

Ducky: "Hello Chomper."

Petrie: "And hi Professor."

Professor: "So, what's up? I thought we were going on an adventure."

Cera is lying on the ground, looking bored.

Cera: "We are, apparently."

Professor: "Then why are we waiting over here? Shouldn't we be in the Hidden Valley or some such place?"

Crea: "Humpth! I don't know!"

Ducky: "Littlefoot is coming, he should know!"

Ruby: "Oh, here he comes now!"

Littlefoot walks up to the human and the other dinosaurs.

Littlefoot: "Hey everyone! We've got an adventure to go on today!"

Professor: "Where? Here?"

Littlefoot: "Yes here! Look over there!"

Littlefoot points his tail at a cave behind the falling water.

Ruby: "Hmm, there is a cave there? Because I never noticed a cave there before!"

Littlefoot: "Yes, and some kind of strange, pretty stone is inside of it!"

Cera: "Humpth! How do YOU know that?"

Littlefoot: "Well...Mr. Thicknose told me."

Professor: "That old coot? Why, he's almost as senile as I am!"

Littlefoot: "Well, at least this adventure will be safe!"

Ducky: "Oh right, it will! Nothing bad can happen to us in the Great Valley!"

Littlefoot: "Exactly!"

Littlefoot turns to lead the way.

Littlefoot: "Let's go!"

Cera: "Humpth!"

Littlefoot marches into the cave, with everyone else following him.

Scene: Much further in the cave.

Professor: "My feet are getting tired, how long have we been in here?

Cera: "How are we supposed to know?"

Professor: "Oh...right." Glances at his watch. "Oh my! It's been three hours already!"

Ducky: "Is that a long time?"

Professor: "To me it is!"

A beam of light shines in Littlefoot's face.

Littlefoot: "Well, we finally made it somewhere!"

Littlefoot and the gang walk out of the cave, and peak over the edge to see they are on a cliff just over Thundering Falls.

Professor: "Huh, that was...pointless."

Petrie: "Anyone ever see rock?"

Ruby: "No, can't say I ever did."

Littlefoot: "Oh well, at least we had fun!"

Cera: "You call that fun? We just walked around in circles all day, for nothing!"

Chomper: "At least nobody got hurt!"

A loud sharptooth screech is heard.

Petrie: "Wh...what that?"

Chomper: "Sharptooth!"

A flying sharptooth looms overhead. It ducks down towards the Gang.

Littlefoot: "Everyone! Run!"

The sharptooth swoops by, missing Ducky by inches. The little swimmer screams.

The Gang gets chased to a rocky outcropping. The Flying sharptooth now walks towards them, talons poised. Spike runs up in front of Ducky. Ducky closes her eyes and screams.

The Screen goes black as she screams, and stays black for a few seconds. When it comes back, Ducky is still sitting there, with her eyes closed.

Ducky: Opening her eyes. "What happened?"

Littlefoot: "Somehow, the Professor fought the flying sharptooth away!"

Cera: "I don't believe it!"

Professor: Laughing maniacally. "I can't say that I do either!

Ruby: "Well, at least we're all safe now, safe we are!"

Chomper: "Are you okay, Ducky?"

Ducky: Putting her hand on a small cut on her chest. "Huh, you call that a scratch? I am fine, but thank you for trying to save me, Spike!"

Spike doesn't move.

Ducky: "...Spike?"

The Professor walks over to Spike, and examines him.

Professor: "He's...he's dead."

The Gang gasps. Ducky can't let out a sound for a moment.

Ducky:"...no...NOOO!"

Chomper: "Oh, who will sniff out ground crawlers just the way Chomper likes them now!?"

-------------------------------<Commercial break>-------------------------------

Scene: The Hidden Valley, later that day.

All the residents of the Great Valley make their way through the Hiiden Valley, towards the exit to the Mysterious Beyond. The dead body of Spike is on top of Grandma Longneck's back, adorned with flowers. They make it to the exit, and stop. Ducky sits next to Petrie.

Ducky: "This makes me the littlestest one of my family, oh yes it..."

Ducky breaks into tears, as she turns over to hug Petrie.

Shorty: "Oh, poor little fella!"

Ali walks up to Littlefoot.

Ali: "I'm sorry for your lose, Littlefoot."

Littlefoot: "I think I'm doing okay. You should try comforting Ducky, Ali."

Ali: "Really? Because I could have sworn this would hit you hard...Oh well, I'll just stay with you.

Littlefoot: "Uh...okay."

The Professor pulls a random cap out of his backpack, wears it, then promptly removes it, holding it over his chest.

Littlefoot: "What are you doing, Professor?"

Professor: "It's a sign of respect, you savage beast!"

Pterano flies up to the front of the group and perches on Grandma Longneck's head, ready to give a speech.

Pterano: "Today, we have gathered here in remembrance of a spiketail. One that regrettably I never got the opportunity to get to know. Yet that does not mean I am afraid to tell his loved ones all about him!"

Ducky's Mom: Crying. "Soothe us with sweet lies!"

Pterano: "He was a brave young spiketail. One that was never afraid to go and help his friends with anything...I think. He was a loving friend of my dear nephew, and many others here in this Valley. I...can't think of anything else to say, so let's just say goodbye to him, shall we?"

Grandma Longneck sticks her tail up and brushes Spike off of her back. His corpse slams on the ground below with a loud bone crunching slap. His body ends up in a rather unconformable looking position.

Grandma Longneck: "Well, let's head back to the valley."

Bron: "Yes, let's get going before the sharpteeth come."

The congregation of dinosaurs turn tail and head back towards the Great Valley. After they leave, a shadow appears on a rock wall. Chomper comes out, and walks up to the dead spiketail.

Chomper: "Aw, poor Spike."

Chomper sheds a tear, as he just stares at Spike for several seconds.

Chomper: "...well, I guess he won't be needing that anymore..."

Scene: The Great Valley, at the swimmer nest, at night.

Ducky is asleep at the nest, but her sleep is restless. She squirms around as the camera zooms in on her.

Scene: The Land of Mists. Day time, but it is still dark and dreary.

Ducky wakes up to find herself on a barren patch of dirt, surrounded by mist.

Ducky: "Where am I?"

She looks around, unable to see anything.

Ducky: "I...I have been here before, have I not?" She shivers. "Oh, it is so scary out here, it is!"

She hears footsteps from within the mist.

Ducky: "Who is that? Is it a sharptooth?"

???: "Hello my friend!"

Ducky: "Who are you?"

The figure comes forth out of the mists, revealing himself as Spike.

Ducky: "Spike, it is you!"

Ducky runs over. Spike lowers his head so Ducky can hug it tightly.

Ducky: "Oh, I missed you so much, I did, I did! ...wait, did you just talk?"

Spike's mouth does not move, but his voice can be heard.

Spike: "Why yes, I did talk!"

Ducky: "I...uh...am confused."

Spike: "Don't be! I could talk all along, I just never felt like speaking up!

Ducky: "Why not?"

Spike: "Well, all of our friends argue too much, and I don't really like arguing. I'd rather just keep out of it."

Ducky: "Oh. That makes sense. I do have to ask, though, what are you doing out here?"

Spike: "What do you mean?"

Ducky: "I mean, I thought you were...gone, I did."

Spike: "But I'm right here!"

Ducky: "But, this does not make any sense, Spike."

Spike: "Then let me PROVE that it is me, by telling you something only I could know."

Ducky: "What?"

Spike: "I found a shiny rock yesterday on that adventure. I hid it under your nest as a surprise."

Ducky: "Really? You did that?"

Spike: "Yes I did! Now, there's just one thing I want you to do."

Spike: "Wake up, please just wake up."

Ducky: "What do you mean?"

Scene: Back at the swimmer nest.

Ducky wakes up. She quickly sticks her head up and looks around.

Ducky: "You mean...that was just a sleep story?" She sighs. "...oh...wait! He said he hid that rock for me!"

Scene: The same swimmer nest, but later that morning.

The Gang and the Professor are gathered around the nest.

Littlefoot: "What did you want us here for, Ducky?"

Ducky: "I want to show you that Spike is still here!"

Petrie: "Me think Ducky should get more sleep."

Ducky: "No, really! He hid a shiny rock for me under my nest. He told me himself, he did, he did!"

Cera: "I don't think he'd be able to, since...you know...he's gone and all."

Ducky: "Just look there! It must be there!"

Ruby: "Ducky, you are just imagining it. You must just be imagining!"

Ducky: "But he told me!"

Cera: "Ducky, just..."

Professor: "Now hold on, Cera. Here, I'll prove there's nothing for you to be so worked up about, Ducky."

The Professor tears up Ducky's nest somewhat, but finds nothing under it.

Professor: "See? There's nothing here!"

Ducky: "But...but..."

Littlefoot: "Look, Ducky. Spike is gone. You’re just going to have to live with that."

Ducky: "But...He is still around! He is, he is!"

Professor: "Of course he's still around; as a lifeless corpse in the Mysterious Beyond!" He laughs hysterically, then pauses. "Oh, I've made myself sad."

Ducky sticks her head down.

Ducky: "Yeah, maybe you are all right..."

She slowly staggers off, as a storm starts rolling in.

Professor: "Hmm, what do you think is going on with that swimmer?"

Littlefoot: "I don't know, but I hope she is okay."

------------------------------<Commercial Break>--------------------------------

Scene: The Hidden Valley.

A torrential downpour blankets the area. Ducky scampers across the small valley, towards the exit.

Ducky: "I will find Spike's bones, and keep them next to my nest, so I can be remindeded that he really is gone. That will prove I am not crazy, oh yes it will!" She laughs psychotically.

Ducky keeps running, until she comes to a large black slab in the ground. Ducky pauses in front of the slab.

Ducky: "What is that?"

The slab lights up, showing a kind of portal or hole inside. The walls of the hole are lined with moving lights. Ducky stares into it, then suddenly finds herself in a much different place.

Ducky looks around and sees she is in the Professor's cave.

Ducky: "What...what is going on?"

She sees picture frames hanging on the walls. These are pictures of the rest of the Gang, and of the Professor. The faces in the pictures start to move, talking to Ducky.

Pictures: "You killed Spike! You killed Spike! You killed Spike!"

Ducky: "No I did not! Stop!"

Pictures: "You killed Spike! You killed Spike!"

The pictures keep chanting. Ducky runs around the room, grabbing the pictures off the wall, and throwing them on the ground to make them break. Chomper's picture is still up. He's licking his lips.

Chomper's Picture: "Heh, you killed Spike!"

Ducky takes Chomper's picture off the wall and smashes it on the ground.

Ducky: "Oh, what is going on?

Spike: "Ducky, wake up!"

Ducky turns around to see Spike's picture on the back wall.

Ducky: "Spike? Spike! It is you!"

Ducky runs over and picks Spike's picture off of the wall, holding it in front of herself.

Spike "Ducky, you have to wake up!"

Spike: "Wake up!"

Ducky: "But I do not understand! What am I supposed to do!?"

Spike: "You have to fight it!"

Ducky: "But I cannot!"

Spike: "Yes you can! I know you, and I know you'd never give up! Don't give up now! Just wake up!"

Ducky: "Spike, you keep saying that, but why?"

Spike: "Ducky, please just wake up!"

Ducky: "But Spike, I cannot!"

Spike: "Just wake up. Please...please just wake up."

Spike's voice changes back to his usual grunts and moans, as the scene suddenly switches.

Ducky is lying in the Professor's bed, unconscious. Spike is by her side, sobbing and talking in his usual manner.

Ducky: Opening her eyes. "What...what is going...Spike? Spike! You are alive!"

Spike raises his head, brightening up, and rushes to lick Ducky's face.

Ducky: "Oh, I am so glad you are here, Spike! I am, I am!"

Spike finishes his licking, and steps back for a bit.

Ducky: "But...what happened?"

The rest of the Gang and the Professor walk into the cavernous room.

Chomper: "Everyone, look! Ducky's up!"

Everyone gives a short cheer.

Cera: "Good to see the swimmer is back!"

Ruby: "We thought you were a goner!"

Ducky: "You did? What happened?"

Professor: "Well, we went on that adventure a few days ago inside the Valley. When that flying sharptooth attacked, you got hurt pretty badly. We took you back here so I could do everything I could to help you recover. After that, you were still unconscious."

Ducky: "Unconscious? What is that?"

Professor: "It means you were asleep, and you wouldn't wake up."

Littlefoot: "You were asleep in that bed there for three days!"

Petrie: "Yeah! And Professor thought you never get up!"

Ruby: "Spike was here the whole time, here by your side!"

Chomper: "He never left your side; he didn't even eat!"

Spike looks over at Ducky again, and smiles.

Ducky: "Spike really did that?"

Professor: "He sure did!"

Ducky: "Oh Spike..."

Ducky gets up out of the Professor's bed, and walks over to hug Spike's face.

Littlefoot: "Hmm, so, what are we gonna do today?"

Spike's stomach rumbles.

Ducky: "Eat." She laughs. "It looks like Spike is hungry, he is!"

Ducky gets on Spike's back, and the Gang and the Professor leave the cave.

END
---------------------

---------------------
(Runner-Up)

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Hey.....I recognized the Futurama episode this was based on!  :)

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
Another good and nice episode you made there I enjoyed it.

vonboy

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Last night, we realized how much the Chat Room sucks for camming or using a mic. After an hour of fail, me, Pterano, and Trulyfantasticme did the table reading on Skype.

Here's our table reading, after a few edits. (Table Reading)

Yeah, we're gonna be using Skype for now on. It just works a million times better than the chat room.

Hey.....I recognized the Futurama episode this was based on! :)

Thanks for noticing :DD
---------------------

---------------------
(Runner-Up)

Mama's Girl

• Spike
    • View Profile
Ok, I'm going to try to give a review thus far. You probably thought I was farther along into this than I am ;-) but as you know I've been writing up a storm myself and all and thankfully the series isn't that far along, only into season 2, so I should be able to catch up and even get a better pace going.

Ok, so, one by one, though I will just comment that I found I had to just ignore some of what are just some of my personal thoughts on lines or such being OOC for certain characters. I don't think I write all of the cannon characters I write correctly either :-)

1- the intro's of course interesting and I think you "introduce" us well to the professor and all he'll be about, it seems.

2- pretty intense first meeting of Chomper and the professor, but then with the whole sharptooth thing what do you expect. It is odd Chomper being so suspicious of a new-comer though, like Ruby said.

3- oh of course, with the professor being human he would eat meat and Chomper probably very much knows this. Well, have to see how this issue concludes, if so, later.

4- Oh cool with the protein fruit and of course "meet back up" with grandpa longneck

5- Good to see the professor helping Chomper's mom and maybe getting on better terms with Chomper. hehe, gotta admit, the image of Chomper's parents riding on Elsie is kinda funny

Told ya I didn't get far, but I'll keep making my way through it.

bushwacked

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/Bushwackedboy?feature=mhee
I really liked this episode. The parts where the professor takes out the cap at the funeral, and where he makes himself sad talking about Spike's 'death' were very funny  :D Keep it up, and good luck getting over the writer's block for the next part  :)

joshua1127

• Chomper
    • View Profile
:lol  Not bad not bat at all Vonboy!  ;) you have done a triple good! good! good job!!!