The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Digimon RP

Rocky · 126 · 12645

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I got an Idea for a digimon Idea.

Here's the Idea

Humans are brought to the digital world and are turned into digimon, only they can't change back. So while unraviling the mystery as to how and why they're here. (Because the 'real world' will be our world, the year 2012, and digimon are a franchice). Also level alone does not determin strength or age, nor attribute (Data, vaccine, virus) determine if your good or evil.

FlipperBoidSkua

• Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1125195/Flipper_Boid_Skua
I like it! So it's basically like the "In the Land Before Time" RP, but we're digimon instead of dinosaurs? It sounds awesome, so you can count me in! I already know what Digimon I would like to be! *looks over at Viral Cherubimon, my all-time fav Digimon* Though it'll probably be better if I start as a Lopmon.

It'll be fun trying to learn how to use attacks and how to control our newfound ability to digivolve!

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Digimon huh? Alright, I'm interested in this.....cause it is Digimon, and I remember watching it when it was on TV and all that and it was awesome XD

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Sounds like it could be interesting.  I guess most will pick to be their favorite digimon.  What if 2 like the same type of digimon?  And are only certain seasons allowed or all to pick a digimon one wants to be for a person to pick the type of digimon they are turned into?

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: FlipperBoidSkua,Jul 27 2012 on  07:29 PM
I like it! So it's basically like the "In the Land Before Time" RP, but we're digimon instead of dinosaurs? It sounds awesome, so you can count me in! I already know what Digimon I would like to be! *looks over at Viral Cherubimon, my all-time fav Digimon* Though it'll probably be better if I start as a Lopmon.

It'll be fun trying to learn how to use attacks and how to control our newfound ability to digivolve!
No, Viral Cherubimon is fine, just human height for now and as I said before, Level won't determine strength, experiance will. Also I'm going to have our characters be able to use digimon cards to enhance their own powers (Temmperarly) also digimon cards are as common in the digital world as they are here. And two sports have emerged. Card games, and the more dangerous digibattles. Which are held in special colloseum like octigon cages (Like MMA) that weaken attacks only to the point where killing is not possible, but they still hurt. also a digivice is a common tool and has features like a smart phone.

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I'd join in :D
If we can be any digimon I'd like to be Black Wargreymon :D
Loneliness and confusion on life sounds good
facebook.com/venomwargreymon

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Is it any stage we can pick or would we start with the rookie or in training form?

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
yes any stage, but to keep from over powering ourselves, we'll start by having the strength level of a rookie, or maybe a armored digimon, lower champion at most. then as our characters battle and gain experiance, they will get stronger.

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Seems fair- I don't care much for power, I just like to match personality

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I have a number that I like, hard to pick one.

FlipperBoidSkua

• Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1125195/Flipper_Boid_Skua
I don't care much for power either; I just have to take advantage of being a Cherubimon. It's just too good an opportunity to pass up! :lol

yes any stage, but to keep from over powering ourselves, we'll start by having the strength level of a rookie, or maybe a armored digimon, lower champion at most. then as our characters battle and gain experiance, they will get stronger.

It seems fair to me; in fact, it almost reminds me of Pokemon in gaining experience points to grow stronger. :D

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I was wondering what sort of rating this had so I know what kind of content I can include for fight scenes. Is it rated PG so there is violence but not detailed violence, or is the rating higher? Higher rating meaning adding blood/leaking digicode

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
not sure on the rating, what is the highest this sight allows?

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Not sure, but plenty of rp's here have had VERY graphic things in them

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I think Nick22 may be the best one to ask.  He's an  admin and is in a lot of rp's, even running a few of them.

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I'll ask nick now for you as he's on my msn contact list

EDIT: He said the highest rating is adult, they don't have a rating as such

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
It covers everything that may happen

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
OK, but the last thing I want is F-bombs being dropped in digimon. so how abbout pg-13?

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
That works well, don't worry about the f-bomb or many swears