The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

LBT In Your Life

LBTLover1

• Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.pranksterclan.co.nr
A little thing I made up.  I got this idea from when my professor showed us a slide called, (how to tell if you're stressed out from statistics).  I thought it was pretty cool.  Anyway, here is how it goes.  

One person gives a topic.  For example, a 70% raises your self esteem. (this is in the class...not to do with anything from LBT.  I don't really want to use up ideas.)  Then you tell of a situation of a time when it has affected you: embarassing moment, funny moment, sad moment, etc.  Then you can give another topic or keep the topic...your choice...just say "Topic: (whatever) or "keep topic".  Let me start to see to show you what I mean.

Topic: You Hear the sounds of Topps in your mind.

Situation: When I was in 6th grade, I was bullied immensley.  Everyone just kept picking on me throughout this grade.  Then Topps in the third movie kept ringing in my head saying "You gotta stand tough".  When a bully came by and started saying how stupid I was, Topps (in my mind) came out and it somehow backed him off.

Okay, see how it goes?  I'm not sure if it will work out well, but it's a start.  After you say the situation, you can say if you want to "keep topic" or make a new one.

I choose to keep topic...

Bruton the Iguanodon

I sometimes listen to that song in my head when I go running and want to stop. I absolutely love it. (I love to go running, too, by the way. I've been in cross country, and it's been fun.)

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
When my grandmother passed away when I was younger, I always thought of what Littlefoot's mother told him when she died. It helped me remember that my grandmother was always going to be with me even though I wouldn't be able to see her, and in the end it really helped me.

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Topic: Two Characters with Very Different Personalities Make Up Yours

When I was younger and I got picked on, I would imagine Cera basically telling me to kick some tail.  I didn't need to put up with that crap.  But, Ducky also has a lot of my personality, and that part of me would say I would be just as wrong as the bullies if I were to give it back to them.  Then, Cera would agree and say they'll get theirs one day, and that I would have no regrets because I did nothing to hurt others.  Those two, if put in a blender, make up my personality.  A balance of being good-natured yet not taking crap from people.  If Cera could one day learn to curb her temper, she'd be the same way :smile.

LBTLover1

• Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.pranksterclan.co.nr
Topic: Two Characters with Very Different Personalities Make Up Yours

Situation: One day, when I was in 12th grade, I visited my Grandma.  She had an area filled with junk in her basement.  The place had many shawdows and was pretty fearing to go in.  One day, she told me to go fetch her a can of soup.  So as I walked down, I was being told by Hyp to "go down you wuss".  But as I ventured further I heard Guido saying, "I'm afraid of the dark".  Those two put together make up my personality.

Topic: Songs keep coming into your memory.

Dr. Curzon

• Spike
    • View Profile
Situation: Whenever I read/write something with a friendship moment, or a family moment, If We Hold On Together to make the scene more touching. Also, I sing the boring song when I'm bored.  :smile

RainbowGirl 39

• Member+
  • Chomper
    • View Profile
my older sister said the second land before time was annoying because their were too many T-=Rexes and it was boring and said Ducky was annoying cause she says yep yep yep and screams my two younger sisters one of thems always telling me L:ittlefoot thinks hes so cute.the other one thats older said Ducky thinks shes so adorable and has the biggest face in the world and Petries a big face I still like it though.